Looking for Judy and Elaine Schaffer

Looking for Judy and Elaine Schaffer

Posted in the Royal Oak Forum

John

Roseville, MI

#1 Apr 12, 2008
I am not sure how to spell the last name or if that is still her last name. My grandfather has a daughter named Elaine that he has been looking for. Her mom's name is Judy and they lived in Hazel Park in the 60's He hasnt heard from them since. If anyone has any info please e-mail me at [email protected]
John

Roseville, MI

#2 Jul 7, 2008
I really hope someone can help me find them.Last name is Schaffer not sure of spelling
John

Warren, MI

#3 Nov 6, 2009
Still Looking
John

Warren, MI

#4 Jan 18, 2010
Still looking for Elaine I have her baby picture if anyone thinks they may know her please contact me her moms name is Judy Schaffer not sure of spelling of last name but elaine would of been born in the mid 60's my email is [email protected]
HELP FIND

Warren, MI

#5 Jan 20, 2012
HELP
Still looking

Oneida, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
Still looking
liz ramsey

Huntsville, TN

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Talked to my Dad. Said Judy lived with her Mom. Her Father had passed away. He cannot remember the street , but they lived off of 9 mile in Hazel Park. I am 56 and I think I was around 6 when Elaine was born. Dad said he used to bring her to the house to stay on the week-ends. I have a pic of her when she was a baby.That is all we have to go on. Dad cannot remember when she was born, but then he never remembers my birthday . lol Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated.
TML

Roseville, MI

#8 Oct 20, 2013
liz ramsey wrote:
Talked to my Dad. Said Judy lived with her Mom. Her Father had passed away. He cannot remember the street , but they lived off of 9 mile in Hazel Park. I am 56 and I think I was around 6 when Elaine was born. Dad said he used to bring her to the house to stay on the week-ends. I have a pic of her when she was a baby.That is all we have to go on. Dad cannot remember when she was born, but then he never remembers my birthday . lol Anyone with any info would be greatly appreciated.
What about ... can you ask him if this street rings a bell?

https://maps.google.com/maps...
johnny ramsey

Huntsville, TN

#9 Oct 20, 2013
We are hoping he can remember. He did tell us it was off 9 mile and the address you gave is off 9 mile. We are keeping our fingers crossed.
johnny ramsey

Huntsville, TN

#10 Oct 20, 2013
My mom will call him tommorow. We reall have no way to show him the picture of the house. Was there a Judy and Elaine that lived here before???
John Ramsey

Huntsville, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2013
By the way grandfathers name is Lon Ramsey
johnny ramsey

Huntsville, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2013
Mom talked to grandfather he said that street don't sound familiar. He said there used to be a drug store on the corner of the street you turn down to go to Judy's house.
Hey

Huntsville, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2013
Well thought we were onto something guess not
looking

Strunk, KY

#14 Jan 4, 2014
anymore info we are still looking Thanks for helping

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving sale 4 hr Meanie 2
Garage Sale 13 hr SammyS 1
News 10 Things to Do in Metro Detroit in August Fri snow 1
Puppy Looking for a New Home!!!!! Jul 22 ksimmons2011 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jul 18 Seniorita 149
News Elderly couple losing home to foreclosure Jul 15 dmac 3
Puppy Looking for a New Home Jul 14 ksimmons2011 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages