Huntington Woods Mayor Sounds Off on ...

Huntington Woods Mayor Sounds Off on Regional Development Issues

There are 2 comments on the story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Huntington Woods Mayor Sounds Off on Regional Development Issues. In it, reports that:

Crain's Detroit Business recently featured a letter from Huntington Woods Mayor Ronald Gillham that tackled regional development issues.

Join the discussion below, or

Romulus, MI

#1 Jan 18, 2013
I had to tell my black neighbor to get off my porch yesterday saying my son was hanging around his house who happen to be at a club at the time getting a lap dance, such a dumb ignorant fool !

Livonia, MI

#2 Jan 18, 2013
The mayor is pushing 80 as he serves the great city of 1.47 sq. miles. One could stroll around the entire perimeter of the city in 90 minutes or walk across it in 30" if you did not stop at the zoo, which takes up about 1/6 of the city.

Anything that brings the nexus of transportation nearer his town will lead to greater financial activity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mugg & Bopps stores seized (Sep '08) Oct 2 Jackster 8
News Dearborn Has New Advocate for its Downtowns Sep 22 watching livonia 3
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Sep 10 Pedro 150
Why did white men mix with so many black women ... (Aug '08) Sep 10 Its 2015 people 342
Ferndale Estate Sale 9/2/2015 1531 Livernois 9a... Sep '15 Vogue Vintage 1
IMPORTANT. Can RO survive another term of an un... Aug '15 RO lifeontap 11
Local Politics Do you approve of Jim Ellison as Mayor? (Dec '13) Aug '15 RO lifeontap 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages