Wayne County judge shifts residency, ...

Wayne County judge shifts residency, owes property taxes in Birmingham

There are 2 comments on the Observer & Eccentric story from Dec 5, 2012, titled Wayne County judge shifts residency, owes property taxes in Birmingham. In it, Observer & Eccentric reports that:

For the past three years, newly-elected Wayne County Circuit Court Judge Dana Hathaway said this Birmingham house was her primary residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Observer & Eccentric.

perplexed

Taylor, MI

#1 Dec 5, 2012
This lady and her mother seem to be very greedy. I don't see how they can be effective judges skirting the lawr. Its judges like this that shake the foundation of justice system to begin with
Pete

Livonia, MI

#2 Dec 5, 2012
Well, she got caught. That's the story. She sheepishly came into Birmingham as she realized she would be exposed for the two primary residences. When you claim a home as your primary residence, you sign an affidavit that the declaration is truthful.
I predict there will be no penalty beyond the obligatory fees correction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Oak Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a house to rent- any leads? Thu Artist Neighbor 1
News Owner accused of selling drugs at party story (Oct '09) Jul 23 Steve 181
Why do white people mimic black features? (Aug '08) Jul 7 Summer Friend 346
Royal Oak Hyatt Jul 5 Tico83 1
Why did white men mix with so many black women ... (Aug '08) May '16 Bleu_Jay 351
News Bike to Work Day is May 20 May '16 bozo 1
Looking for Judy and Elaine Schaffer (Apr '08) May '16 For sure 15

Royal Oak Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Oak Mortgages