Front-end loader crushes elderly farmer

Front-end loader crushes elderly farmer

There are 22 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Jul 24, 2007, titled Front-end loader crushes elderly farmer. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

An 86-year-old man was killed when he became trapped between the cab and the hydraulic bucket of a front-end loader on a Cass County farm, Indiana State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hugh Jorgan

Elwood, IN

#27 Jul 26, 2007
jaime wrote:
<quoted text>
People can survive without most things, but can you survive without food? Farmers work harder in the spring and fall than most of you city dwellers will ever work in a lifetime and all you can do is b*tch about something you obviously know nothing about. Quit eating and then we'll talk.
Thank God for the all powerful farmer who needs no one and supports everyone. A towering bastion of independence who humbly provides our precious food supply, with respect for the 90% of the population that lives in a city and pays him money to do it. Or are farmers one big charity case?
Michael

Indianapolis, IN

#28 Jul 28, 2007
Deepest sympathies to the Phillips family. I hope they don't see the rude comments on here. The immaturity and disrespect demonstrated on these forums never ceases to amaze me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State House in Indiana (... (Oct '10) Mar '17 anyname 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Aug '15 CorruptionKiller 35
the biggest dating webs ite in the world free (Sep '13) Sep '13 Guadalupe Pellissier 1
wow check th is one out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Steven Prueter 1
Monticello Twilight 10U Tryouts (Aug '10) Aug '10 shyfly 1
News Police blotter (Nov '08) Nov '08 eaa 1
News Police blotter (Oct '08) Oct '08 blkft9166 1

Royal Center Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Royal Center Mortgages