Thomas Hewitt AKA: Leatherface: Alive...
Thomas Hewitt

United States

#2831 Feb 5, 2013
I am very much alive and have people with me and around me everyday. Im old but can still get around ha ha. You really wanna find me? Look for me in Columbus,Ohio... Oh and good luck.
allofyouareidiot s09

Cebu, Philippines

#2832 Feb 9, 2013
if you have nothing good to post it may be better to just sit and search facts about this guy and share this to others...
Amazed

Arlington, TX

#2834 Feb 13, 2013
Y'all are SMART
micheal myers

United States

#2835 Feb 13, 2013
Hello. Thomas is real. They had too use ed as a cover bc ppl were scared too come too thomas home town.. thomas lives with me in alabama. Along with jason vorhees. Freddy did stay here but hes a pussy always starting shit with jason. We stay at a halfway house bc we are all addicted too meth. But he is alive but it takes so much dope for him too crank the chainsaw up his arthritis bothers him yall please pray for us. We do not kill anymore. Message me but dont call i cant talk.
No one would find out

United States

#2837 Feb 18, 2013
vidya wrote:
<quoted text>
i think ure rite, maybe he is alive, and thats pretty kewl how u got 2 c his profile but i think if he is alive they have him locked up and under control, i like the movie wasnt scary but i am interested in it and want to see the other movies
r.i.p. all those that died because of Thomas Hewitt
Actually nobody would find out if he died. He lives by the forest and no one would go check it out. Therefor he maybe dead or alive but if hes alive... theres nothing to worry about cuz hes very old by now.
njesse

Newington, CT

#2838 Feb 21, 2013
Thomas hewwitt and ed gien etntirly different people.gien died in the 80's but I believe hewwitt is still alive somewhere in texas. because he was in his home when cops showed up and he killed one of them. and the others fled. ik he was never captured but if hes still alive im sure still very dangerous
Connie

United States

#2839 Feb 22, 2013
There's no such person!! Keep smoking the crack guys!!
precious

Redford, MI

#2840 Feb 23, 2013
i think he died in jail why would they keep somebody like that there he got the chair
Babygurl

United States

#2841 Feb 23, 2013
He is still alive cause my husband was locked In the same prison as he was he said when they would let him out on the yard they would keep everyone else away frkm him a.d that he killed two or three prison grauds
Alex Fridh

Ísthammar, Sweden

#2842 Feb 25, 2013
Thomas Hewitt is based on Ed Gein. Just look it up on wikipedia.
tyler r

Oscoda, MI

#2843 Mar 3, 2013
Thomas was a real person. He was bullied as a child because he was a leppur. He suffered from a terrible disease and kids at that time were brutal. He was just a kid who was done with the bullshit. So he took it into his own hands. And to be honest I'm on his side. I hope that he gives every person that he was wronged by what they deserve.. and if was a pistol orba chainsaw they get what they get. Regardless. I hope he disembowels every single one of them. No one deserves to be rediculed Like that
iworkhardforgod

Saint Paul, MN

#2844 Mar 5, 2013
if u changed ur name what did u change it too
iworkhardforgod

Saint Paul, MN

#2845 Mar 5, 2013
he is real i know i been doing research on him for years the reason he kills people is cause hes offended that people might think of him as a bad person but he was born with a type of disease he really is a goood person
Hulk

Union City, GA

#2846 Mar 12, 2013
jesus wrote:
he is real and he lives in mexico you bunch of idiots
noy u must be smoking weed
Hulk

Union City, GA

#2847 Mar 12, 2013
Dat maan real I now da sa he.was antimated boy hell na dat maan real
nana

Kingston, Jamaica

#2848 Mar 20, 2013
if he is alive then i am scared
Bob Parsely

Salt Lake City, UT

#2849 Mar 21, 2013
frogger wrote:
Thomas Hewitt was indeed a real person. I have looked in the Texas state profiles, and there is one on Thomas Hewitt. So, is he alive, or is he dead. Does anybody know. I myself think he is still living, because of 2 reasons.
1) There was no d.o.d. in the profile.
2) If he did die, it would be big on the news.
Thomas Hewitt was a real person who did engadge in activity like this as a fictional character. Ed Gien is the real person. He lived in wisconsin and only commited two murders and was foung innocent because of insanity. The real leatherface was ed gien. GET IT RIGHT!!
ckint

Longview, WA

#2850 Mar 22, 2013
He is alive he is in a held way house in Texas and will never be set free he is watched 24/7
Koopa

United States

#2851 Mar 27, 2013
I will find him
momo

Houston, TX

#2852 Apr 3, 2013
I think its truee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Royal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did anyone ever find out if Brent is OK? 10 hr Kenny 6
land 16 hr Kenny 2
Please help me and my daughter Jul 18 Kenny 9
HSPD officers should be arrested and charged Jul 18 y'all calm down 6
Miranda Collier Jul 17 To Nosy Brian 4
Dean Jul 14 Ex Lawyer 6
Important questions about Rogers and Dean Jul 11 eww 6

Royal Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance