Hey girls, if u need advice on boys i...

Hey girls, if u need advice on boys im right here! i have a boy...

Posted in the Roxbury Forum

First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Alyssa

Penobscot, ME

#1 May 23, 2008
hi. i have a boy friend and i know wat it feels like. Some times it can be stressing, and your feelings might get hurt. But, if your with a nice kind guy, you'll be fine!! LOL =)
i have all the advice your looking for, so start posting coments and i'll get back to u!!

p.s. my boys name is Austin, were so perfect together!!!!!!!!
Zoe Clarkson

Glastonbury, UK

#2 May 24, 2008
Hey, erm i've been going out with this boy for about a month now, and its going really well, but everyones now saying that we should like go further together... like more than kissing if you get me... hes done stuff to me, and now people are saying i should do something back, and i know im ready im just scared i would do it wrong of even hurt him!... sorry if this is a bit forward i just need some tips or anything lol.. thanks :)
Samantha

AOL

#3 Jun 6, 2008
o.k. i have to type alot but here goes ok my boyfriends name is terrance and he tells everyone that he's goth and that he's got me for only one reason but just 4 weeks ago we broke up and he keeps asking me out and he keeps telling everyone he still loves me what should i do?
p.s he is so sexy and i do really love him!!! HELP?
Zoe Clarkson

Croydon, UK

#4 Jun 24, 2008
if you think that he really does love you, then go back out with him. but make sure hes not just going out with you for one thing only. and if you love him you should go for it! before its too late. if you dont go back out with him you will probably always be thinking 'what if...'
so i think you should go for it! just dont let him use you.:)
Amber

Hershey, PA

#6 Oct 4, 2008
There is a boy named Mack in my grade. We have 1 class together and he always stares at me in it. A lot of people say that he likes me. Even some of his friends.So I decided to ask him out. He is very shy. He said no. He dated last year. I am almost positive he likes me. So why did he reject me.
Jen

Canonsburg, PA

#7 Nov 6, 2008
I have a friend and her ex boyfriend wants to go out with me and I like him so what should I do.
ashh

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Nov 8, 2008
k so ive known this boy since the 7th grade. wen we first met we likd each other A LOT the only reason we didnt go out was cuz i was in 7th and he was in 9th. then we got in a huge fight. then whn i was datin this kid in 8th grd me and him started to chill again and once again the old feelins came back for both of us. so i broke up with the boy i was datin. 98% of the reason was cuz i just wnted to bt the other 2% was cuz of the guy. i thought someting might happen wih him and i didnt want to cheat. and i was right! we hooked up! and more then once! omfg was i happy! then i found out the only reason it happened was cuz he was drunk. his words exactly, " ash dnt get me wrong. i really did wnt to hook up with you. a majority of me did bt i had also been drinking." i was so mad! now were hanging out again. im in 9th hes in 11th. and me and his best friend have been a thing fer a while now. and i guess the guy im with told him and so now when we chill hes always talking about other girls! WTF! why is he acting lik tht? help?
SSnCN

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2008
Okay, so I really like this guy. He is so sweet, but the only problem is that he is in 12th grade, and I'm in 8th. I'm 14, and he's 17 so it's like a sin to my parents that I like him. I don't know what to do. He is older than me, and plus he is leaving for college after this year. He has asked me out, and I really want to go out with him, but I'm still a little worried about the age diff. Help! What should I do???
MRH

Eatontown, NJ

#10 Nov 25, 2008
ok, I really like this one guy named Brad. He is super cute and is nice to me but he always talkes about these "really hot" girls from his camp and out of our school. It annoys me sooo much and I cant stand it. I have one class with him and a majority of the time i catch him looking at me. I'll smile at him and he smiles back but I dnt think that really means anything. three years ago he told me he liked me for 5 years and I liked him to but then I noticed that he moved on. I hav'nt but i dnt want to make that obvious. All my friends think that he likes me but he hasnt said anything bout liking me so idk what to think. I've had one of my bff's ask him what he thought bout me and he said "eww" but they thought he was lying but you never know-my friend thought he was lying cuz the guy i asked to ask brad about me is like one of his best friends. i really need help with this so: WHAT SHOULD I DO???
Poppet

Prescott, AZ

#11 Dec 17, 2008
i like this guy name Daniel, we text all the time, and we pick and play. granted im 16 and hez 17, it feelz like first grade flirting, but does it mean da same as we get older if i guy still hits and picks like dat at dat age. does it mean he likez u, i no there is an easy way to find out, i no, jus ask rite, but i guess im afraid of rejection. so sum1 please help me find a clever way to find out or jus help wit da first grade flirting question but plz help!!!!
Paranormal Hysteria

El Macero, CA

#12 Jan 2, 2009
Samantha wrote:
o.k. i have to type alot but here goes ok my boyfriends name is terrance and he tells everyone that he's goth and that he's got me for only one reason but just 4 weeks ago we broke up and he keeps asking me out and he keeps telling everyone he still loves me what should i do?
p.s he is so sexy and i do really love him!!! HELP?
Um well girl! This answer is so obvious! next time he askes you , say 'Yes', u like him he likes u and wants u back ... uve got nothing to loose!
Paranormal Hysteria

El Macero, CA

#13 Jan 2, 2009
Amber wrote:
There is a boy named Mack in my grade. We have 1 class together and he always stares at me in it. A lot of people say that he likes me. Even some of his friends.So I decided to ask him out. He is very shy. He said no. He dated last year. I am almost positive he likes me. So why did he reject me.
Um.... maybe bcuz guys r that way! Some will go straight up to you and love ya, others like to hide there feelings and be mean, and some SECRETLY admire u but wont admit it to u!
Elizabeth

El Macero, CA

#14 Jan 2, 2009
MRH wrote:
ok, I really like this one guy named Brad. He is super cute and is nice to me but he always talkes about these "really hot" girls from his camp and out of our school. It annoys me sooo much and I cant stand it. I have one class with him and a majority of the time i catch him looking at me. I'll smile at him and he smiles back but I dnt think that really means anything. three years ago he told me he liked me for 5 years and I liked him to but then I noticed that he moved on. I hav'nt but i dnt want to make that obvious. All my friends think that he likes me but he hasnt said anything bout liking me so idk what to think. I've had one of my bff's ask him what he thought bout me and he said "eww" but they thought he was lying but you never know-my friend thought he was lying cuz the guy i asked to ask brad about me is like one of his best friends. i really need help with this so: WHAT SHOULD I DO???
Well Firstly:Decide if you REALLY like this guy and will go for him if u kno how or what to do!
If you answered Yes, keep reading. If you answered No...Foggetaboutit, hes not worth it.
Now anyways if "Yes" was your answer...
Well, NEVER get friends involved with this unless theyre the kind that r true to you, kind, smart and will never turn theyre back on u...and and dont gossip...and listen to you , and keep theyre word!
Those r the best. Now if your friend is a gossipy bublegum tart, LEAVE THEM OUT! Theyre kinda like a black cat while the other kind r like a lucky rabbits foot. So, aside from friends were focusing on Brad here. So Firstly, talk to him hangout! And DONT hide your affection Show It!\
Just dont go so far that it makes him uncomfartable, and if you wanna ask him out- DONT GET A FRIEND TO DO IT!- do it yourself! And if u get more information on this guy, tell me, and ill help!!! Good Luck!
Georgina wales

UK

#15 Jan 10, 2009
Hii know this boy in my school and he is not in my form class he is really mean to me and he keeps on looking at me he is really shy and i asked him out he said no but after that he keeps on looking at me.on friday his freind said i think u and stevie should go out together i said why he gos because u two are in love!please help
cant tell u

Germany

#16 Jan 10, 2009
hey i am very tired this is first love i love a person and he told me that he love me and he asked my family if he can marry me but theres lots of problem with my family and with his family and his mom she dont want him to marry me cuz she dont like my mom and i broke up with him , another person ask me if i can bi his gf i told him ok cuz i wnt to forget the first one so now the first one telling me hes very tired and he cant work all his friends lieing to him about many thing and his family too he told i wish to marry u and have a gd work / i forget to tell u i am 17 and am in grade 5 and hes bigger than me but i love him so much some times i feel am going to die and i hate to be in school cuz am big in my class tell me what should i do ? with him and with my family and with my feeling about school and about him i love him so so so much and the sec love me too but i doesnt i dont want to hurt the sec plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help
Alivia

Salem, MA

#17 Jan 12, 2009
Zoe Clarkson wrote:
Hey, erm i've been going out with this boy for about a month now, and its going really well, but everyones now saying that we should like go further together... like more than kissing if you get me... hes done stuff to me, and now people are saying i should do something back, and i know im ready im just scared i would do it wrong of even hurt him!... sorry if this is a bit forward i just need some tips or anything lol.. thanks :)
I think that if he really likes you he wouldnt put pressure on you to have sex. But you two could practice and if it is your first time and his first time both of you wont know what your doing and that is ok. just take it slow and know that not everyone has the best first time either
Alivia

Salem, MA

#18 Jan 12, 2009
i think that if he really likes you he wouldnt pressure you to have sex . But you two could practice and if it is your first time and his first time both of you wont know what your doing and that is OK, just take it slow and know that not everyone has the best first time either
Alivia

Salem, MA

#19 Jan 12, 2009
take my advice i went threw the same thing
tiara

AOL

#20 Jan 14, 2009
um okay i have a really god guy friend who has asked if i liked him 2day and i didn't reply because my friend, paulina, called dibs way before he asked me and she asked me if i could ask him out for her i told her she said it was okay if i did but i could hear some doubt in her voice
Hannah Becker

AOL

#21 Jan 18, 2009
He realy does like u he just doesnt want u 2 know because he thinks u dont like him back so he is broken up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cory C. Manley (Mar '07) Feb '16 Jforte777 22
Review: Northfield Elite Dental - Alaa Fahoum DDS (Sep '09) Nov '15 Betty 16
northfield police are worthless (Oct '13) May '15 Nikki Marie 3
News Vt. lawmakers consider fee for shopping bags (Feb '14) Mar '14 Richard 2
News Morrisville woman to head Stowe Land Trust (Nov '13) Dec '13 Bagfasher 2
Local resident is not a man at all. (Oct '13) Oct '13 Scotty 1
The bes t largest f ree online dating website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Charleen Fansler 1

Roxbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages