Netflix to U.S. Post: Drop dead

Netflix to U.S. Post: Drop dead

There are 3 comments on the CNN story from Jul 12, 2011, titled Netflix to U.S. Post: Drop dead. In it, CNN reports that:

Netflix's new pricing strategy could hurt some consumers, but it's a definite blow to the U.S. Postal Service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

Carmino

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Netflix is ignoring the U.S economy and raising p;rices in a depression, this is pure greed on their part! How much of a cut is the present administration in Washington getting? Goodbye Netflix you are not the only game in town. I will be smiling when you go down and you will, just as Blockbusters did and I will be smiling when you do
ipadempress

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 16, 2011
Tell everyone you know to CANCEL!! Put it on Facebook, Twitter and any other social networking sites you are a member of!!!!!!!

“truth is a three edged sword”

Since: Jan 11

Babylon 5, Epsilon Eridani

#3 Jul 16, 2011
ipadempress wrote:
Tell everyone you know to CANCEL!! Put it on Facebook, Twitter and any other social networking sites you are a member of!!!!!!!
I would cancel but they have too many older shows and movie that I want to see. I will be keeping the streaming - which is what they want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... (May '17) May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Prosecutors drop charges against man in Roxbury... (Mar '17) Mar '17 former democrat 1
News Townie Tidbits (Feb '17) Feb '17 Heavy feet lighte... 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Roxbury (Jan '17) Jan '17 VictorOrians 1
News Heslam: Prescription for trouble in Roxbury (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1

Roxbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages