Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Just Facts

United States

#4568 Mar 29, 2013
You shouldn't expect much from SLA...he's from Lowell, and he's an idiot. Cut him some slack.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4569 Mar 29, 2013
Leave her alone, you can tell she's full of shit. If not what's your construction companies name? With 14 employees I must have seen your trucks around town.

Explain how that all works. All 15 of you meet every morning in your moms basement and you pass out the work for the day?
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4570 Mar 29, 2013
Hey SLA do you remember the first 'job' you ever did? How long did it take the guy to cumm?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4571 Mar 29, 2013
Just Facts wrote:
Hey Say,
That is an interesting question posed to our resident forum idiot, SLA and his broken down sidekick FR.
It is quite telling that a supposedly self-sufficient retired person that claims he is all set and doesn't need any help and spends so much time on the golf course AND a self-proclaimed business owner spends time here at all. Pretty pathetic, really.
If I didn't have to work and be in front of this computer all day, and I was self-sufficient as FR claims to be, the LAST place I would be is on this forum.
If I owned a business that meant anything, I certainly wouldn't be spending time here, I would be out getting more business. Any REAL business leader would be spending their time focusing on business, not claiming that he is a bad ass that can beat everyone's ass. Most of us outgrow such childness when we are relatively young.
I happen to have a job that I can do now with less than 100% effort and can spend a little time here debating with people genuinely concerned about things, and admittedly, take a pot shot at some of these idiots once in a while too.
Great question...not likely you will get any kind of a respectable answer from either of them though.
Hey big man, you live in Fitchburgh, I have retired to Florida and did ever occur to you that in order to do that you need more than a SS check..... Again, you live in Fitchburg and you'll always live there dreaming what life might be like if you could have moved up and lived in Lowell. Your assessment and assumptions of people is so far out that it's laughable, but we all know you live in Fitchburg in a triple decker with the family, let's get real, huh Ralphie Boy?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4572 Mar 29, 2013
Say what wrote:
Hey SLA do you remember the first 'job' you ever did? How long did it take the guy to cumm?
You reinforce the sick minds of your upbringing..... Seek Help!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4573 Mar 29, 2013
Wow.
What a bunch of losers. One guy talks about real estate, Owns a 2 family house. Rents the top floor to a section 8 family.
The other idiot lives in a 3 family home,
But he don't tell you his Mother in Law is the owner. Lmao,

If it's he Fitchburg paper. Then I should not care.
Because I can always use it for toilet paper.

Just saying.
I think you are very jealous of this F/R. Person.
That he can go golfing and live in the sunshine state. While you need to work in order to pay the rent to your Mother in law.

Say What give me your address and phone # and I'll tell you the me of my company. DING BAT.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4574 Mar 29, 2013
The Fitchburg paper
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4575 Mar 29, 2013
The name of my company.
Funny

Fitchburg, MA

#4576 Mar 29, 2013
Watching these three dopes go back and forth on here reminds me of a saying on the Internet...

Arguing in the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

That couldn't apply more to these three clueless dolts.
Funny

Londonderry, NH

#4578 Mar 29, 2013
Heller appears to be a stalker. Perhaps you should run for mayor.
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4579 Mar 29, 2013
Which one am I? Do I own a two family and rent to section 8 or do I live with my motherinlaw? I'll give you a hint, I don't own properties in Fitchburg and haven't for 20 years.

I'm pretty sure neither of you two idiots rent from me because my tenants pay on time.
pssst

Leominster, MA

#4582 Mar 30, 2013
HellerCarbonFootNPrint wrote:
Let's see whether Topix decides to delete a thread containing 4200 comments, and all because of Praxis33.
$450 goes to the Grand Prize Winner of the 'Photograph Praxis33 - Win Money!' Contest.
Spring is here and Praxis33 is going to be wheeling around Main Street in North Adams sooner or later.
He'll be breezing through seated on what he refers to as his 'Medicare scooter'.
Keep your eyes open and have your cellphone cameras and IPads ready to catch Praxis33 unawares.
You could end up $450 richer.
Send all contest entries and inquiries to:
editor @ berkshirerecord .com
This is the Fitchburg Forum. I doubt anyone here is going to go looking for Praxis33, so scram.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4583 Mar 30, 2013
Say what wrote:
Which one am I? Do I own a two family and rent to section 8 or do I live with my motherinlaw? I'll give you a hint, I don't own properties in Fitchburg and haven't for 20 years.
I'm pretty sure neither of you two idiots rent from me because my tenants pay on time.
You really reinforce showing your stupidity, first you say you don't own property then you say you rent property, do you know what on earth you are talking about??

You probably live on the third floor with the tomato family, huh??

I bet if Whackjob was in the dictionary your picture would be beside it!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4584 Mar 30, 2013
pssst wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Fitchburg Forum. I doubt anyone here is going to go looking for Praxis33, so scram.

Yes, I looked over some the stuff in the Fitchburger Forum, it paints a clear picture of the mentality of those that post from their ol' home town. It's even sprinkled with some posts from some of the Leo-Minster crowd too..... All too funny!
Say what

Leominster, MA

#4585 Mar 30, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You really reinforce showing your stupidity, first you say you don't own property then you say you rent property, do you know what on earth you are talking about??
You probably live on the third floor with the tomato family, huh??
I bet if Whackjob was in the dictionary your picture would be beside it!
Take your alzheimer medicine. I said I rent property but I never said I rent property in Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and get a First Alert panic button. You never know when you are going to fall and can't get up.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4587 Mar 30, 2013
Say what wrote:
I'm pretty sure I remember F/R saying way back he owns a house in Florida.
I own my own house could probably fit your house in my garage,

I will be getting my license back in late June.
Maybe we could meet .
And you go can show me your house. And we can have that little meeting you talk about.
But I'm sure you wont go for that , Your just another coward like the rest of them.
Most likely you are the same one,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4589 Mar 30, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I looked over some the stuff in the Fitchburger Forum, it paints a clear picture of the mentality of those that post from their ol' home town. It's even sprinkled with some posts from some of the Leo-Minster crowd too..... All too funny!
I also looked at the stuff.
That was Fitchburg and Leo-Minster. Thanks' I thought I reading the comics ,
Sla

Lowell, MA

#4590 Mar 30, 2013
I thought I was reading.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4591 Mar 30, 2013
Sla wrote:
I thought I was reading.

You were! And, the only thing missing was Mutt & Jeff they are from Fitchburger too!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#4592 Mar 30, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Take your alzheimer medicine. I said I rent property but I never said I rent property in Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and get a First Alert panic button. You never know when you are going to fall and can't get up.
You don't know what the hell your talking about, who cares where you rent anyway as we would not live in a 3 decker with the postage stamp lot that has a few tomato plants in the front yard!

It's probably where he'll insert the tube anyway.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Homicide Suspect Arrested (Jun '09) Jul 29 Lisa 3
News 14-year-old girl among three people shot in Rox... Jul '16 bozo 2
News Boston Announces Successful Expansion of Hubway... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Sneaky Pete 3
News Mayor Walsh Announces DriveBoston Program (Aug '15) Aug '15 reality is a crutch 1
News Craig F. Walker / Globe Staff Clergy, residents... (Aug '15) Aug '15 reality is a crutch 1
News One dead in Roxbury double shooting (Jul '15) Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
Marcus Davis can't find nothin' (Oct '14) Jun '15 Randy in Maine 3

Roxbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages