Boston architectural firm The Narrow ...

Boston architectural firm The Narrow Gate serves only those in need

There are 1 comment on the Boston Globe story from Jan 25, 2010, titled Boston architectural firm The Narrow Gate serves only those in need. In it, Boston Globe reports that:

Dudley Village in Roxbury, 50 apartments in five buildings, is the latest achievement of the Boston firm The Narrow Gate.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Globe.

PHDragonasMD

Beverly, MA

#1 Jan 25, 2010
NARROW GATE exemplifies the true American and patriotic actions that underscore the very
important role of philanthropy in our country.
I am in awe over the number of individuals and institutions that continue their support of vital
institutions to our "COMMON GOOD". We need to access how these "non for profits" allow the
US Government to spare themselves of costs needed
to maintain our "Country". Should philantropy (in money and in volunteered work)cease, maybe our Congressmen and Senators, would find a way to treat
The American People with much more dignity. Hopefully, the "Lobby" could find more philantropic avenues to absorb their never ending
quests that serve self interest parties, corporate
objectives, and outsourcing foreign manufacturing
that create huge profits and financial anemia for our hardworking legal Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Prosecutors drop charges against man in Roxbury... Mar '17 former democrat 1
News Townie Tidbits Feb '17 Heavy feet lighte... 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Roxbury (Jan '17) Jan '17 VictorOrians 1
News Heslam: Prescription for trouble in Roxbury (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1

Roxbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages