Gang member implicated in shooting de...

Gang member implicated in shooting death of 10-year-old girl IDed as latest Dorchester murder victim

There are 30 comments on the Universal Hub story from May 10, 2010, titled Gang member implicated in shooting death of 10-year-old girl IDed as latest Dorchester murder victim. In it, Universal Hub reports that:

Boston Police today identified the man gunned down at Dorchester Avenue and Roseland Street as Cordell McAfee, 22.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Universal Hub.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#30 Jun 4, 2010
RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
think of how much better off we would be if more ghetto women would say that, instead of automatically spreading their legs every time a penis is within sniffing distance. MO BABIES, MO WELFARE MONIES!
**Rolls eyes!! GIT!! SCRAM!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#31 Jun 4, 2010
RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
think of how much better off we would be if more ghetto women would say that, instead of automatically spreading their legs every time a penis is within sniffing distance. MO BABIES, MO WELFARE MONIES!
LMFAO. The ONLY loser on this thread is YOU! Whose sole purpose for entering this thread was to only insult and antagonize those who posted normal replies. You are confused as to what losers do. LOSERS POST IGNORANT REPLIES LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALL OVER THE BOSTON FORUM. "YOU" are the bitter loser and I must say you are wearing that hat very well.

Once again, your intelligence is showing. Keep up the good work. Its funny and sad at the same time.
My bro

Boston, MA

#32 Jun 29, 2010
DownLowWiffDell wrote:
main
I had juss got to knew dell through a cliq uh gay friends of mine dell was becoming bi-curious an his friens were hookin him up to see how da gay thang is
well dell was diggin dat but now he gone an dat said because dell couda dun great thangz for the black gay community with his personality miss u dell
R.I.P
My bro

Boston, MA

#33 Jun 29, 2010
truthbetold wrote:
Choo Choo is the REAL Killer of the little girl. He shot at them boys went home to change his clothes & his momma & the police knew that is why he copped a deal by lying & taking the weight off himself. My heart goes out to Trina's mom but now her daughter's murderer has died by the same sword (gun) he lived by. Pray for his mom for helping her son cover it up...& now she has no son...so sad :(
R.I.P no name sucker behind her computer!!!
Buggy

United States

#34 Feb 16, 2011
Omg so much hatred! U are all Being observed by the All Mighty.... So b carefully what u say... Let the dead rest in peace!!!
Thnx.....
Inisa Hate

Schenectady, NY

#35 Feb 28, 2011
Inisa Love wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is showing again! Well I must say you have relocated to the right state. You fit right in with the Tennessee folk. Now mosey along and worry about the meth and oxycontin epidemic in good ole Tennessee.
Massachusetts is much better off with the likes of you! Mosey on to the Tennessee forums where you will be more comfortable spewing your ignorant bitterness!!
NOW GIT!!!!!
please go back to yer crack pipe
Inisa Hate

Schenectady, NY

#36 Feb 28, 2011
shell wrote:
awful. poor little girl
RIP Dell...live by the sword, die by the sword; thinning the herd of maggots
Family Memeber

Boston, MA

#37 Oct 22, 2012
nony wrote:
He was still there and was in the car. Maybe if he never told he woul d still be alive. My heart goes out to the Presad family.
So what if he was in car he still didnt put the trigger & he did his time in jail for being invole... Why would u do time for a crime u didnt do???? people quick to judge other & call others rats but if u walk in his shoes felt what he did Keep yours comment to your self....R.I.P Cordell
Family Memeber

Boston, MA

#38 Oct 22, 2012
DownLowWiffDell wrote:
main I had juss got to knew dell through a cliq uh gay friends of mine dell was becoming bi-curious an his friens were hookin him up to see how da gay thang is
well dell was diggin dat but now he gone an dat said because dell couda dun great thangz for the black gay community with his personality miss u dell
Thats f**** lie... he far from gay... he loves his woman
uptwnbos

Boston, MA

#39 Oct 28, 2012
nony wrote:
He was still there and was in the car. Maybe if he never told he would still be alive. My heart goes out to the Presad family.
he's a rat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Prosecutors drop charges against man in Roxbury... (Mar '17) Mar '17 former democrat 1
News Townie Tidbits (Feb '17) Feb '17 Heavy feet lighte... 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Roxbury (Jan '17) Jan '17 VictorOrians 1
News Heslam: Prescription for trouble in Roxbury (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1

Roxbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages