Gang member implicated in shooting death of 10-year-old girl IDed as latest Dorchester murder victim

May 10, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Universal Hub

Boston Police today identified the man gunned down at Dorchester Avenue and Roseland Street as Cordell McAfee, 22.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
shell

Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

awful. poor little girl
Customer

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

RJS wrote:
no great loss here!
please be careful about what you say just from reading a headline. he did not kill that poor little girl, which you would have known by reading further into it. he testified against the murderer. cordell will surely be missed. he was loved by his family and friends.
nony

Malden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

Judged:

He was still there and was in the car. Maybe if he never told he would still be alive. My heart goes out to the Presad family.
Suge

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2010

R.I.P dell, those that grew up with you and really knew you won't forget you. My heart goes out to chooch's mother and sis and every family that lost a loved 1 to unnecessary, senseless violence.
easy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

R.I.P
Little One

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Judged:

Just to set the record straight, he did not kill the little girl instead he told on who did and now he lost his life for helping another. It's sad and is totally "f" up. The boy was not into the streets and went to work every day and stayed to him self. I know this because I was there to see how well he lived a normal life. It's sad how you can speak to some one and then find out just hours later that they have died. I will all ways miss him and hope that he is free now. He was a friend, like a brother and I supporter to me. No matter what, he would always try to help. I hope they find who killed him, just like how he help solve who killed that little girl! RIP
Little One

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
after "reading further into it" the first time, this is what I based my opinion on.
In 2007, McAfee, still an alleged gang member, was arrested on a gun possession charge
But that was in 2007 and it is 2010 and people change from when they are 14 years old and that was like in 2002 not 2007 when the little girl died. Which would have been the last time he was locked up.
Kindred Soul

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I used to reside on Columbia Rd. with ChuChu and his family. Hell, he even played with my younger siblings. At the time he was a child caught up in the BS of gang bangin'. May his soul Rest In Peace and may his family come to grips that no matter how he died, he no longer has to suffer & they will see him again.
DownLowWiffDell

Odessa, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

main I had juss got to knew dell through a cliq uh gay friends of mine dell was becoming bi-curious an his friens were hookin him up to see how da gay thang is

well dell was diggin dat but now he gone an dat said because dell couda dun great thangz for the black gay community with his personality miss u dell
truthbetold

Brighton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2010

Judged:

Choo Choo is the REAL Killer of the little girl. He shot at them boys went home to change his clothes & his momma & the police knew that is why he copped a deal by lying & taking the weight off himself. My heart goes out to Trina's mom but now her daughter's murderer has died by the same sword (gun) he lived by. Pray for his mom for helping her son cover it up...& now she has no son...so sad :(
youdonotknowshit

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

RJS YOUR A BITCH THAT STAY RIGHT HERE IN BOSTON YOU LIL GIRL YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU SAY.AND GUESS WHAT YOUR TIME WILL COME TO,YOU SOUND VERY SILLY,LEARN LEARN SOMETHING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR SILLY MOUTH!YOU THINK YOU CAN BE FOUND WAS IS THE INTERNET SOME PPL CAN BREAK IN YOUR FILES LIKE YOU HAVE IN TO PPL HOMES AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHICH IS OVER THE GE OF 25 RIGHT RJS.WATCH IT.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
after "reading further into it" the first time, this is what I based my opinion on.
In 2007, McAfee, still an alleged gang member, was arrested on a gun possession charge
Why don't you worry about what the hell is going on in Tennessee than worrying about whats going on in Massachusetts? Why don't you worry about the meth and oxycontin problem in Tennessee rather than worry about Massachusetts people? Why don't you mosey along to the Tennessee forum and spew your racist bullchit there among those of you who bombard this website with those kinds of things.

I bet you are all over this website harassing people!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
look f()ckstick, I was born, raised, and educated about twenty-five miles of Boston, in the north shore area. if you don't like my opinion on these losers, THEN DON'T READ THEM, YOU DOLT!
AND DON'T TELL ME WHERE I CAN AND CAN NOT POST, IDIOT!
Your intelligence is showing again! Well I must say you have relocated to the right state. You fit right in with the Tennessee folk. Now mosey along and worry about the meth and oxycontin epidemic in good ole Tennessee.

Massachusetts is much better off with the likes of you! Mosey on to the Tennessee forums where you will be more comfortable spewing your ignorant bitterness!!

NOW GIT!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

*without

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, inisa douche,you are beginning to sound like a broken record, and dumber than dirt. maybe massachusetts would be better off getting rid of a bunch of those welfare collecting, food stamp spending, section8 living, medicaid receiving sperm receptacles in the ghettos that surround boston, and add absolutely nothing to society, except a bunch of thugs that, hopefully will check out at an early age. no political correctness here, you "C"
LMFAO! Your intelligence is showing in all its ignorant glory. Perhaps you should get active in good ole Tennessee and combat the opiate abuse and the welfare recipients, etc there instead OF WORRYING ABOUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN MASSACHUSETTS!

Why won't you do that instead of sitting on the Boston forums spewing your ignorance AND your name calling holds NO WEIGHT with me. Just shows your racist ignorance. Yes you are DEFINITELY in the right state. Fit right in like a glove.

Now, let's see your next reply full of dumb name calling. lol. I could call you a bunch of names too but I am not going to waste my time with those sort of things. I see it makes you feel good to indulge in such silliness which shows your maturity level which is at the bottom of my shoe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Again, NOW GIT!! SHOO FLY!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

RJS wrote:
hey d-bag, let me reiterate.the drug trade does not affect me in any way, in any state, but the thought of some big fat, illiterate moolie, who's only function in life is spitting out babies they can't take care of is a source of irritation to me, as it should be for any hard working person.
let me leave you some light reading, I'm sure that's all you can handle.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news...
I DON'T read your links or your dumb replies!! Just SHUT UP! NO ONE cares what the hell you are babbling on about you bitter nasty gnat!!

NOW GIT!!!
Citizen

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

youdonotknowshit wrote:
RJS YOUR A BITCH THAT STAY RIGHT HERE IN BOSTON YOU LIL GIRL YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU SAY.AND GUESS WHAT YOUR TIME WILL COME TO,YOU SOUND VERY SILLY,LEARN LEARN SOMETHING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR SILLY MOUTH!YOU THINK YOU CAN BE FOUND WAS IS THE INTERNET SOME PPL CAN BREAK IN YOUR FILES LIKE YOU HAVE IN TO PPL HOMES AT ONE POINT IN YOUR LIFE WHICH IS OVER THE GE OF 25 RIGHT RJS.WATCH IT.
All Gang banger/gunmen are the Devils Henchmen...they will all die violently..they areuseless pieces of excrement

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

RJS wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you such an advocate for the underachieving dregs of society?
oh wait, you must be one! another LOSER BI>TCH.
LMFAO. The ONLY loser on this thread is YOU! Whose sole purpose for entering this thread was to only insult and antagonize those who posted normal replies. You are confused as to what losers do. LOSERS POST IGNORANT REPLIES LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN DOING ALL OVER THE BOSTON FORUM. "YOU" are the bitter loser and I must say you are wearing that hat very well.

Once again, your intelligence is showing. Keep up the good work. Its funny and sad at the same time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2010

Now GIT CLETUS!! GIT!! SHOO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roxbury Discussions

Search the Roxbury Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 8 hr Wared Out 1,146
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Arrests made in 2 Boston slayings from 2013, 2012 Jul 5 reality is a crutch 1
Three Charged With Trafficking Drugs in South B... May '14 reality is a crutch 1
Amid rising concern about overdoses, Boston pol... Mar '14 VIRGINIA BOY 3
Man held in fatal Roxbury shooting (Dec '13) Dec '13 reality is a crutch 1
Nelson Mandela's 1990 visit left lasting impres... (Dec '13) Dec '13 reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Roxbury News Video

•••
•••

Roxbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Roxbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE