Boston Police Apprehend Murder Suspec...

Boston Police Apprehend Murder Suspect in Jamaica

There are 14 comments on the Boston Police Dept story from Sep 6, 2008, titled Boston Police Apprehend Murder Suspect in Jamaica. In it, Boston Police Dept reports that:

On Friday, September 5, 2008, Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis and Suffolk County District Attorney Daniel F. Conley announced the apprehension of suspect, Richard Parris, 39, of Roxbury , in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Police Dept.

Vanessa

Atlanta, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2008
I strongly believe in an eye for an eye. im glad he was caught. Sheldon meant everything to me. once i was done with school. we had plans on getting married and starting a family.
Joka

Hyde Park, MA

#2 Sep 24, 2008
If he was not the negro he was he wpould not be stabbed!!
anonymous

Bridgetown, Barbados

#3 Nov 6, 2008
Sheldon would have to have done Richard something else he would not have stabbed him.
linlou

Bridgetown, Barbados

#4 Nov 12, 2008
Stop trying to make out Sheldon as an angel, he had to have trouble Ricard first, Richard is a very cool guy, and does not make trouble.
linlou

Bridgetown, Barbados

#5 Nov 12, 2008
Stop trying to make out Sheldon as an angel, he had to have trouble Richard first, Richard is very cool as troubles no one.
cherrydoll

Bridgetown, Barbados

#6 Dec 23, 2008
Richard is a very cool sheldon had to trouble richard consistently for richard to retalilate.

from Hindsbury Road, Bridgetown, Barbados
anonymous

Boston, MA

#7 Feb 17, 2009
WTF is cherrydoll, linlou, anonymous, and Joka talking about. WTF are you guys really talking about. Sheldon was a great guy. Richard Parris is a MF a-hole. I hope he get bulled, and I really hope that he rot in jail. F****** buller. He's a dead man walking.
anonymous

Boston, MA

#8 Feb 17, 2009
cherrydoll wrote:
Richard is a very cool sheldon had to trouble richard consistently for richard to retalilate.
from Hindsbury Road, Bridgetown, Barbados
Richard is a damn devil
linlou

Haggatt Hall, Barbados

#9 Feb 28, 2009
anonymous, what would you get if richard got bull, are you a buller? if sheldon is anything like you, i can see why he end up where he is. Barbados
nessa

Redmond, WA

#10 Mar 29, 2009
F***k richard parris. It does not matter if shizz was good or bad. That does give richard the right to take someones life. Who the freak does he think he is. He is defenitely a dead man walking behind bars or on the streets
gods son

Boston, MA

#11 May 8, 2009
man my city is a mess!!!
you can die for nothing i hope no one takes me away from my son.
SSA

Boston, MA

#12 May 20, 2009
Stop talking about Shizz. He's dead and gone. Let him rest in peace. Leave Richard Parris in God's hands. He will definitely take care of him.
RAD

Bridgetown, Barbados

#13 Aug 30, 2010
YOU F**** NUMBSKULLS WHY AFTER HE HIT HIM WITH THE BOTTLE YOU DID NOT TELL SHELDON HE WAS WRONG
uchoward

Winchester, MA

#14 Sep 11, 2010
Did Parris work for the post office at one time? I hope this was not that Parris.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... (May '17) May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Prosecutors drop charges against man in Roxbury... (Mar '17) Mar '17 former democrat 1
News Townie Tidbits (Feb '17) Feb '17 Heavy feet lighte... 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Roxbury (Jan '17) Jan '17 VictorOrians 1
News Heslam: Prescription for trouble in Roxbury (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1

Roxbury Jobs

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages