New cookbook greeted with rare herbs dinner

There are 1 comment on the Jamaica Plain Gazette story from Oct 21, 2011, titled New cookbook greeted with rare herbs dinner. In it, Jamaica Plain Gazette reports that:

A bestselling local author's new cookbook about rare herbs will be welcomed with a special dinner featuring the unusual ingredients on Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jamaica Plain Gazette.

Ally

Australia

#1 Oct 23, 2011
Herbs are so beneficial for our health and well being. You might be interested in Isabell Shipard (Australia's Herb Guru) book "How can I use Herbs in my daily life?" which has been a best seller. Its now on its 5th Edition and covers over 500 different herbs and spices, their medicinal and culinary uses. Every one who reads it, finds it a useful and practical reference guide.

To check out her books (otherwise most Australian Libraries stock them):

www.herbsarespecial.com.au

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dead suspect served time for firing at police i... Apr 27 TOASTER 4
News 3 held after leading Boston police on wild chase Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
News Teenager arrested on probation violation in Rox... Jan '15 Valdookie 3
News Authorities Name Black Lives Matter Protesters ... Jan '15 reality is a crutch 2
News Seven Roxbury teens face charges in assault on ... Jan '15 drops 8
News Police probe fatal Roxbury shooting, nab 3 in s... Dec '14 reality is a crutch 1
News Roxbury man charged with shooting clerk during ... Nov '14 reality is a crutch 1
More from around the web

Roxbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]