Fake cop sent to real prison

Fake cop sent to real prison

There are 1 comment on the Universal Hub story from Nov 2, 2008, titled Fake cop sent to real prison. In it, Universal Hub reports that:

A Plymouth man caught using a fake uniform, handcuffs and a siren to shake down homeless people in Roxbury and immigrants in Chelsea will get to see what real criminals think of his shtik after pleading guilty ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Universal Hub.

Ashley Britto

Lynn, MA

#1 Nov 4, 2008
I think that this is an awful thing to do considering the fact that we all have enough promblems with the cops.The homeless really dont do anything wrong except that they have no where to go and to do ,they may bother people by asking for help but there only human to .Why should any body have the right to down grade them becuase the way they live. I think every body thats never had it hard like that should go out and try to live that life style becuase after one day u would never judge another human being like that again .I have lived like that for six months and it is the hardist thing anyone will ever go thruogh exspecially if you have no one around you like family or friends that will help you out like taking showers or to wash a single pair of clothes.So for evreyone out there that think this is despicable next time you see someone that has it hard should just take a minute and stop and think if they where in this predictament that they would just like to be treated like a human being as well and not looked at like someone that doesnt mean anything in this world.So next time you walk by or drive by someone like this even if you cant help by giving any change just give a nice smile to them and you just might just feel like you did something right to them and feel good about your self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former City Council candidate charged with larc... May '17 Danco for Justice 1
News Prosecutors drop charges against man in Roxbury... Mar '17 former democrat 1
News Townie Tidbits (Feb '17) Feb '17 Heavy feet lighte... 2
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Roxbury (Jan '17) Jan '17 VictorOrians 1
News Heslam: Prescription for trouble in Roxbury (Nov '16) Nov '16 former democrat 1
News Jessica Rinaldi/Globe staff Governor calls on f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1
News Recent wave of creepy clown reports has yet to ... (Oct '16) Oct '16 former democrat 1

Roxbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roxbury Mortgages