Woman charged with kidnapping

Woman charged with kidnapping

There are 3 comments on the Alton Telegraph story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Woman charged with kidnapping. In it, Alton Telegraph reports that:

A 30-year-old parolee is facing felony kidnapping charges after she allegedly took four children from a home during the weekend in an attempt to take them across state lines.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alton Telegraph.

United States

#1 Apr 26, 2011
Im confused I Thot this crazy lady had been sentenced for the beating of mr easton in march sumtime when did all ths happen; this nut job needs to go back to dewight an not let out.. poor children going to b very traumatic for them.....
Really

United States

#2 May 1, 2011
Ya I thought they put her away guess she got a early release or something. I heard she was taking them to a relative that had been charged and convicted of child endangerment and Torture good place to take them ! Whats up with our legal system anyway !
lover01

Anna, IL

#3 Jun 10, 2011
honestly, I think kidnapping is very stupid. What was this woman thinking at the time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 3 min Princess Hey 3,341
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 6 min Princess Hey 378
Dannielle Murphy Aries 3 hr GC Gossip Girl 3
What is your thought on taking down our Confede... 3 hr Bridge 18
firesticks for sale 3 hr Slough 1
Church's Fire 5 hr Harry Peter 23
Stephen 5 hr bootycall 2

Roxana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance