Two Charged In Granite City Man's Death

Feb 22, 2010 Read more: Fox2Now 26
Police in Roxana Illinois have charged two people in the death of a Granite City man. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
callinherout

Cape Girardeau, MO

#22 Feb 24, 2010
stl girl wrote:
I knew Kip very well as he was dating my bff! He was one who introduced me to all sorts of drugs. Im not gonna say he made me do them b/c he didnt. He tried to make me perform sexual acts I didnt want to do.(Mind u He was dating my bff!) He also Raped another one of my friends later on. He deserves where he is!! As a mother I feel deeply for his children who never get to have a decent father in their lives. I also feel for the mother who one day will have to tell them who their father is. I feel in my heart that its a good thing he is off the streets, he is a sexual predator and there he cant victimize any other women.
You obviously only knew the high Kip. He was never charged or convicted of rape. I am one of kip's best and only real friends. The only thing he is guilty of in that case is hanging around drug addicted sluts like your "bff" and other friend. Get you facts together before you go onto a public place and start bashing his name you little whore.
stl girl

Saint Louis, MO

#23 Mar 3, 2010
callinherout wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously only knew the high Kip. He was never charged or convicted of rape. I am one of kip's best and only real friends. The only thing he is guilty of in that case is hanging around drug addicted sluts like your "bff" and other friend. Get you facts together before you go onto a public place and start bashing his name you little ****.
It doesnt matter which Kip I knew, either way he is a big fatt loser!!! He shoved his junk in my face which is wrong, made my friend have sex with him which is wrong, never manning up for his children which is wrong, left his friend dead in the road which is wrong! The pos can rott in HELL!! He belongs where he ended up!!And u can tell him I said that too!
nevermind

Ringgold, GA

#24 Mar 10, 2010
They're lucky to be charged in Illinois. Some very strict states would put these two away for LIFE. Contributing to a felony, homicide, hiding evidence of a homicide, failure to report a death, tapering with evidence, and so on. These two were on "drugs" and most likely will get, maybe, 5 years at the most. If this so-called crime was committed in some state like Texas, they're are good as dead. It doesn't matter what the circumstances were, no excuses, no tolerance. They're even harsher when it involves drugs. Go live in some state like Texas and find out.

And the kicker is all they had to do was to call 911 and report it and they perhaps would be facing maybe a year with rehab.

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 Jun 23, 2010
execute them both!!!!!!
fbi

San Francisco, CA

#27 Jun 23, 2010
good job

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#28 Jun 24, 2010
fbi wrote:
good hand job
wow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Agers 1 hr wolfman 7
chroniclove 1 hr Politically Incor... 2
I never thought Tasha Andrews could stoop this ... 1 hr Mother of 3 24
somone got shot om army depot 2 hr twilly 19
News The Unexpected Burden of Pregnancy at Work 2 hr iBinPharteen 1
News Gateway Regional Medical Center seeks permissio... 2 hr iBinPharteen 1
melodi cook (Feb '13) 3 hr truth be told 26
More from around the web

Roxana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE