Two Charged In Granite City Man's Death

Full story: Fox2Now 26
Police in Roxana Illinois have charged two people in the death of a Granite City man. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RETIRED1

United States

#1 Feb 22, 2010
Poor white trash!
itoldyouso

Kansas City, MO

#2 Feb 22, 2010
RETIRED1 wrote:
Poor white trash!

It's quite obvious they have wallowed in the garbage too long. No need to inject their race into the discussion. They are two downtrodden, misfits hooked on dope in need of jail time.
Let them eat cake

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 22, 2010
Hang them for embarrasing their race.
Unreal

Jefferson City, MO

#4 Feb 22, 2010
Fine upstanding people Would fit in nice in Franklin Co.
Turd Ferguson

Edwardsville, IL

#6 Feb 22, 2010
What a pair
itoldyouso

Kansas City, MO

#7 Feb 22, 2010
Grayghost wrote:
Ye Gads, does it ever end? Drugs, murder, etc. Can't these fools find a better way to live? Its pathetic!

Ye Gads? Hysterical!
rlm47

Granite City, IL

#8 Feb 22, 2010
yeah i say these two needs to be thrown in the canal to wash off there uglynest
fmlemt

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Feb 22, 2010
I went to high school with Kip. He came from a very well off family. Just goes to show drugs do not care where you came from or who you are. Poor, rich, famous, color, creed, etc.
RickOfallon

O Fallon, MO

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Pieces of white trash !
LDH

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Feb 22, 2010
@ fmlemt, you are absolutely right. I KNEW Kip very well & he was not always this person. Very hard for people to keep in mind as my opinions do follow along with many that people are stating, but he does have children, mine(that has never seen him for obvious reasons) that will never have a shot at knowing a decent person as his biological father. I feel bad for those involved. As far as him being charged with a drug induced homicide?.....Sorry, but the deceased is JUST as big a loser as Kip for doing drugs right along with him.....Not sorry to say by the way. The only thing they are really guilty of to me is not seeking medical attention for him right away. However, I do wonder, if the roles were reversed, would anyone else in the situation have done anything different for the other? Drugs impair judgement, i'd be more sympathetic had the "victim" not have been under the influence of drugs as well. I mean come on people, he was what? 54 years old? addicted to heroin? No one was pulling his arm. Too bad it turned out the way it did, I will keep raising my 2 wonderful children as if he never existed as I always have, just interesting to see how 1 sided people are when there's a dead person involved even if they were doing the exact same thing as the accused.
Texassouther

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Feb 23, 2010
Sounds like we have a few uneducated people making comments, and I'am not just talking about school ! Those two NEED HELP while being incarcerated for the crime of conceiling a crime and dumping the body on the streets ! Why didn't they just leave him where he was ? Part of the problem with drugs is the people on them are not getting the recovery help they need, which makes this a continuance cycle ! They already have overloaded our prisons with people who needs phychiatric help or who is innocent........all you hear is about the Feds going after the little man, what about the suppliers ?
Let them eat cake

Dallas, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2010
Texassouther wrote:
Sounds like we have a few uneducated people making comments, and I'am not just talking about school ! Those two NEED HELP while being incarcerated for the crime of conceiling a crime and dumping the body on the streets ! Why didn't they just leave him where he was ? Part of the problem with drugs is the people on them are not getting the recovery help they need, which makes this a continuance cycle ! They already have overloaded our prisons with people who needs phychiatric help or who is innocent........all you hear is about the Feds going after the little man, what about the suppliers ?
2 bullets would solve everything. No overcrowding, no need for rehab, no money spent on housing and food,and no worries of repeat offenses.
just a girl

Arnold, MO

#14 Feb 23, 2010
I went to high school with Kip. He has always been shady. He did something to me that I can never forget. And with this, he deserves everything coming his way!
Disturbed by society

Saint Louis, MO

#15 Feb 23, 2010
Coming from someone who teaches, we must always remember that we tend to set up people like Kip...yes, he has an addiction and a problem--that's obvious. What's sad is our society is too quick to judge and persecute. Obviously, as someone stated before, what he really needs is help. If going to jail is going to help him, fine, but more than anything he needs to make his own decision to get the help he needs to change his life. Sure, we can throw people in jail, but do they always really learn anything from just that. And really, "2 bullets would solve everything"...not so much. What you need to realize is he is a father, as was revealed, and he does come from a really good family. Not to say that how he lives his life makes them proud by any means, but he is still loved by many people. If you really think that we just need to kill people at the drop of a hat, then you are clearly closed minded. The newsreport did say that they were ALL high on heroine and they were ALL together when they bought drugs and they ALL decided to take the drugs and the ONE MAN who overdosed was old enough to make a decision on his own--even if he was under the influence and his logic was misconstrued at the time.
If we don't want repeat offenders, we need to provide rehab and help instead of just writing people off so quickly. Educate people...that also applies to all of you who are quick to judge and quick to label. We all do things that give "our race a bad name"--like being quick to judge and stereotype people no matter what their color. Just something to think about.
These two clearly need help and most people that get into this kind of lifestyle have much deeper issues to deal with. Sure, put them in jail, but realize that's not going to fix the deeper issues that will lead to the same behaviors.
FaceOfThePast

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Feb 23, 2010
fmlemt & LDH.... I have to fall on your side of the fence for this one. I too went to high school with Kip, and knew him very well. He didn't used to be this way. He used to be a great guy, full of dreams & ambition like every other teen aged kid. He was the type of guy that could light up the room with his smile and touch your heart with one glance of his eyes. Yes, he made mistakes back then, but who didnt?! It saddens me to see this is the path he chose for himself. I saw him about 6 months ago, and he seemed totally fine; the same old Kip we always knew. I hope he gets the help that he needs, as well as the punishment deserved for this horrible event (that being not seeking proper medical attention for the man that passed & leaving the poor man to be found by authorities). It's just horrible to think him capable of disgarding a human life as such. Drugs make good people do bad, bad things, and this is a definite case of proof to that statement. I will pray for his family, especially his parents, his brother, and his children. They don't deserve this. His parents were great people- gave him everything he ever wanted and more. I can't imagine how they must be feeling right now.
stl girl

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2010
I knew Kip very well as he was dating my bff! He was one who introduced me to all sorts of drugs. Im not gonna say he made me do them b/c he didnt. He tried to make me perform sexual acts I didnt want to do.(Mind u He was dating my bff!) He also Raped another one of my friends later on. He deserves where he is!! As a mother I feel deeply for his children who never get to have a decent father in their lives. I also feel for the mother who one day will have to tell them who their father is. I feel in my heart that its a good thing he is off the streets, he is a sexual predator and there he cant victimize any other women.
just a guy

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Feb 24, 2010
lets not keep filling up jails, there's a lot more room 6 feet under the ground.
Laura

AOL

#19 Feb 24, 2010
I would not feel sorry for Kip. You should know that he asked me to pay him in cash when I hired him to do contracting work, so that he would not have to give any of it to your kids!! Of course he took my money and never came back to do it.

I must say though, his wife is worse than he is as far as the disgusting drug addicts go.
laura

AOL

#20 Feb 24, 2010
You are assuming his is just doing drugs. He is also does other criminal actions. He came from a family with money and every opportunity available to human kind, and decided to be a piece of shit!!!

My husband came from Africa with NOTHING. He went to school during a civil war, and wrote his assignments in the mud with a stick, at a school in the forest,no kidding. He also had to hide when the enemy forces came to kill people, often having to hide under dead bodies and look dead to avoid death. However, He became a Doctor with 2 bachelors, 2 masters, and his Phd.

Kip steals from everyone, and even his own children, that is his choice. He also had the choice to see that his friend was overdosing, and drop him at a hospital instead of waiting for him to die, and dumping him on the road. I hope Kip burns in the hell of prison. If not though, everyone knows his address now, and we can all sue the crap out of him for theft.
Let them eat cake

Dallas, TX

#21 Feb 24, 2010
laura wrote:
You are assuming his is just doing drugs. He is also does other criminal actions. He came from a family with money and every opportunity available to human kind, and decided to be a piece of ****!!!
My husband came from Africa with NOTHING. He went to school during a civil war, and wrote his assignments in the mud with a stick, at a school in the forest,no kidding. He also had to hide when the enemy forces came to kill people, often having to hide under dead bodies and look dead to avoid death. However, He became a Doctor with 2 bachelors, 2 masters, and his Phd.
Kip steals from everyone, and even his own children, that is his choice. He also had the choice to see that his friend was overdosing, and drop him at a hospital instead of waiting for him to die, and dumping him on the road. I hope Kip burns in the hell of prison. If not though, everyone knows his address now, and we can all sue the crap out of him for theft.
Wow. Maybe Kip should do what you do: Sleep with a doctor. Then would he be a POS or a successful woman with a Mrs. degree?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan and Jenny: Highschool Musical 1 hr hoo dat 6
us steel layoffs or closing down? 1 hr steelman 137
brandon caples pos wife 2 hr meco 4
dead body found in Garris driveway 2 hr fed up 5
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 2,215
Donna Kay vandergriff 3 hr Truth Be Told 9
jake miller 4 hr muhfaka 44
Roxana Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roxana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:35PM
Who Benefits Most from Hiring of Gase?
Bleacher Report 5:14 PM
How Bears Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report12:00 AM
3 Mistakes the Chicago Bears Can't Afford to Make This Offseason
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?
Bleacher Report 9:15 AM
Tillman Hints at Return to Bears with Tweet