15 cars broken into at Granite City A...

15 cars broken into at Granite City American Steel

There are 21 comments on the KSDK-TV Saint Louis story from Jul 17, 2013, titled 15 cars broken into at Granite City American Steel. In it, KSDK-TV Saint Louis reports that:

Police in Granite City need your help to figure out who's behind more than a dozen car break-ins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSDK-TV Saint Louis.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
2cuss

Granite City, IL

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Black males? Just a guess. ;)
mahz

Granite City, IL

#3 Jul 20, 2013
mahz wrote:
A lot of white meth heads and heroin junkies over in that part of town too. Hard to say.
You would know, that's your neighborhood ain't it, FREAK
just a thought

Granite City, IL

#4 Jul 20, 2013
why dont you racist pricks go hang yourselves. Just because there is a crime doesn't mean it was a black person. Half the white people in this town are worse than any black person i have ever met.
Just to say

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
They blame it on white folks.....it was your own color that sold your generation to the whites... Nobody owes nobody nothing..,, everyone earns their keep. Black, white, hispanic, asian...don't matter treyvon..,
Mr Cool Aid

Granite City, IL

#8 Jul 22, 2013
I was probably done by some of the meth heads that work there.

That place is full of lazy worthless human trash...
Just to say

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Guess u would know you work there right, either that are pay 4 ur link card.
slim jim

Granite City, IL

#10 Jul 23, 2013
I don't know what those boys are cooking in that mill, but it must be pretty good....

Because they are all FAT!
the truth is comeing out

Garden City, MI

#11 Jul 23, 2013
I over heard sunday night at a party that the ones that broke into the cars are adam jenkins, alex babillis and chris burney. They been breaking in cars for w while. These are my friends but its bogus that they need to break in people cars and steal their shit. ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND EARN EVERYTHING AND NOT STEAL EVERYTHING.
anon

Granite City, IL

#12 Jul 24, 2013
the truth is comeing out wrote:
I over heard sunday night at a party that the ones that broke into the cars are adam jenkins, alex babillis and chris burney. They been breaking in cars for w while. These are my friends but its bogus that they need to break in people cars and steal their shit. ITS TIME TO GROW UP AND EARN EVERYTHING AND NOT STEAL EVERYTHING.
*coming
the real alex

Garden City, MI

#13 Jul 25, 2013
It wasn't me it was the other two mention. I didn't do it punk ass
dog town detective

Fort Scott, KS

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Adam, Alex and Chris hu? What's your name? I'm sure you had something to do with it as well since these are your friends. Let the truth out like you said. Where is the stuff they stole? What other robberies have they been involved with? Most important where can we find these kids?
hahaha

United States

#15 Jul 25, 2013
Good friends you have. I hope they get caught. It's funny your just ratting them out. Why would you do this to your so called friends? You were just raised by bad parents I suppose.
bb topps

Windyville, MO

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Have any of those dudes got caught yet? I know the people they hang around are all thieves and drug addicts.
gcstud

Garden City, MI

#17 Jul 26, 2013
I know them I cant stand them they are all thieves I wouldnt put it past them to break in cars
sure

Windyville, MO

#18 Jul 26, 2013
Who did you hear talking about it?
hunter

Windyville, MO

#19 Jul 26, 2013
Where are these dudes hanging out at tonight?
gcstud

Garden City, MI

#20 Jul 26, 2013
They hangout at the trailer court by the rout 66 flea market at adams house
gcstud

Garden City, MI

#21 Jul 26, 2013
They hangout at the trailer court by the rout 66 flea market at adams house on fisher ln
wawawawhat

Fort Scott, KS

#22 Jul 27, 2013
gcstud wrote:
They hangout at the trailer court by the rout 66 flea market at adams house on fisher ln
Your mom should of made you stay in school. I hope you don't have kids, I'm thinking that retard gene is running in the family.
again

Edwardsville, IL

#23 Jul 27, 2013
Sounds like gcstud hit a nerve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roxana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
advice to all posters 32 min Foofoo 31
Jess Herrera 1 hr Knowitall 24
Funny!! Word association game. (Oct '15) 1 hr Princess Hey 346
Terrence Alfero 1 hr Last year 83
Who likes fishing in the dark? 1 hr Reel bait 7
Nicest GC Police officer? 3 hr Nodickunderassfuc... 37
Be safe out there. 3 hr Nodickunderassfuc... 3

Roxana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance