Fairmont: New business brings 30 jobs

Fairmont: New business brings 30 jobs

There are 5 comments on the The Robesonian story from Aug 23, 2007, titled Fairmont: New business brings 30 jobs. In it, The Robesonian reports that:

“It's a great place, a great town with a lot of promise”

The town announced on Tuesday that Advanced Recovery Inc. will move into the vacant Badger building, bringing with it some badly needed jobs. via The Robesonian

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Robesonian.

YAWEH

AOL

#1 Sep 7, 2007
I HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE JOBS DO WELL !! AS FAR AS FAIRMONT AS A NICE PLACE ???? NICE TO WHO???IT IS NOT AS NICE AS IT LOOKS AND I SHOULD KNOW I LIVED THERE AND LEFT WITH FEAR OF BEING SHOT,KNIFED AND I WAS SICK OF THE INFESTATION OF CRACK!!! AS FAR AS THE POLICE "I HOPE TARNISHED BADGE FINDS IT WAY TO FAIRMONT"
FAIRMONT SHOULD HAVE A WARNING SIGN WHILE ENTERING, TURN AROUND NOW AFTER THAT ONE !! I FOUND HELL ON EARTH AND THIS IS IT. IT TOOK ME ALMOST 40 YEARS TO HATE ANOTHER PERSON AND I "HATE" ONE PERSON IN FAIRMONT AND I'M SURE HE KNOWS... LIE ON THE STAND AGAIN!! SHINE THAT BADGE.
eric

United States

#2 May 24, 2012
that bad? i just moved here about a month ago and nothing but a grumpy neighbor wanting our land. other than that, its nice.
vern

Idaho Falls, ID

#3 Nov 5, 2012
YAWEH wrote:
I HOPE THE PEOPLE THAT GET THE JOBS DO WELL !! AS FAR AS FAIRMONT AS A NICE PLACE ???? NICE TO WHO???IT IS NOT AS NICE AS IT LOOKS AND I SHOULD KNOW I LIVED THERE AND LEFT WITH FEAR OF BEING SHOT,KNIFED AND I WAS SICK OF THE INFESTATION OF CRACK!!! AS FAR AS THE POLICE "I HOPE TARNISHED BADGE FINDS IT WAY TO FAIRMONT"
FAIRMONT SHOULD HAVE A WARNING SIGN WHILE ENTERING, TURN AROUND NOW AFTER THAT ONE !! I FOUND HELL ON EARTH AND THIS IS IT. IT TOOK ME ALMOST 40 YEARS TO HATE ANOTHER PERSON AND I "HATE" ONE PERSON IN FAIRMONT AND I'M SURE HE KNOWS... LIE ON THE STAND AGAIN!! SHINE THAT BADGE.
Has it gotten that bad?
vern

Idaho Falls, ID

#4 Nov 5, 2012
It's been a long time since i been home.Can't wait to see it.
vern

Idaho Falls, ID

#5 Nov 5, 2012
Has it gotten that bad.I can't wait to come home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small Town Gossip (Oct '08) Apr '17 fuckeduptown 12
News Man accused of striking officerduring brawl at ... (May '11) Dec '16 Hazel 2
Hundreds Natives arrested TRUMP Dakota pipeline (Oct '16) Oct '16 No Trump 1
Vote for Donald J Trump (Oct '16) Oct '16 MAGA 1
News YouTube cameo could cost Miss Lumbee (Jan '16) Jan '16 dontknow 1
News Hampton files for mayor of Rowland (Jan '16) Jan '16 meme 2
Does anyone know a Larry Mathew McNeil (Apr '15) Dec '15 boardedwindows 2

Rowland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Mortgages