Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills him...

Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills himself in La Mirada

There are 184 comments on the Press-Telegram story from Apr 13, 2013, titled Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills himself in La Mirada. In it, Press-Telegram reports that:

Coroner's officials were notified of the suicide on San Feliciano Drive Saturday morning, said Los Angeles County coroner's Investigator Elissa Fleak.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Telegram.

Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#172 Apr 29, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong punk...Dose the truth hurt?
If you ever post something with any truth in it, I'll let you know.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#173 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Bunch of idiots saying one less pig. This person was my family
Your family shouldn't have joined a gang. Hilarious that you refuse to acknowledge what has led to average citizens not having any respect for LEO's.

All I'm doing is having a good laugh about karma coming around to give them a good dose of their own medicine.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#174 Apr 29, 2013
Another shame wrote:
<quoted text> You just proved his point!
Many of the posters are too stupid to realize that their posts illustrate with is wrong with LE in Southern California,(and many other parts of the country, from what I read). Neanderthals, who think violence or threats of violence is the answer.

One of my favorites is the guy who claimed he's a former pig, now working for the feds. He's actually stupid enough to believe in his sick, twisted mind that he's one of the good guys, after threatening to find out who I am and display it publicly. How retarded do you have to be, not to recognize that in so doing, you're part of the problem.

Sorry to read about what you had to experience and glad to hear you were strong enough to leave before you turned into a heartless POS thug.
EX LEO

Fontana, CA

#175 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the posters are too stupid to realize that their posts illustrate with is wrong with LE in Southern California,(and many other parts of the country, from what I read). Neanderthals, who think violence or threats of violence is the answer.
One of my favorites is the guy who claimed he's a former pig, now working for the feds. He's actually stupid enough to believe in his sick, twisted mind that he's one of the good guys, after threatening to find out who I am and display it publicly. How retarded do you have to be, not to recognize that in so doing, you're part of the problem.
Sorry to read about what you had to experience and glad to hear you were strong enough to leave before you turned into a heartless POS thug.
It's funny how I couldn't for the life of me I couldn't find this post anywhere and all of a sudden it appeared out of the blue sky. Anyhow, I think you got me and the other guy mixed up. We are two different people. I just wanted to point out that you were right about the 5-7 years. I was proud to be a "peace officer" at one time, however my experience during the course of my career has left me bitter and disappointed in the system. I'm on the forums for the purpose of exposing the injustice. I hope any one who reads the"looking for witnesses" forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. Peace.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#176 Apr 29, 2013
EX LEO wrote:
<quoted text> It's funny how I couldn't for the life of me I couldn't find this post anywhere and all of a sudden it appeared out of the blue sky. Anyhow, I think you got me and the other guy mixed up. We are two different people. I just wanted to point out that you were right about the 5-7 years. I was proud to be a "peace officer" at one time, however my experience during the course of my career has left me bitter and disappointed in the system. I'm on the forums for the purpose of exposing the injustice. I hope any one who reads the"looking for witnesses" forum and you'll see what I'm talking about. Peace.
One of the local news stations,(5,9 or 11) is airing an investigative report this week (maybe tonight) on the intimidation practices of the LAPD. It's hilarious to people like me that they think this is "breaking news".

What's also amusing is morons who think it's only the gangbangers who have no respect for LEO's. I hate gangbangers. I love reading about one them getting theirs, too.

But the LEO's who are doing the arresting are even worse, because they're supposed to be the good guys. At least the gangbangers don't pretend to be good guys.

Good luck in spreading the word, but you have an uphill battle. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Heck, the mere fact that 70% of tax filers get a refund proves it.(Why would you give the government an interest free loan?! Idiots.)
EX LEO

Fontana, CA

#177 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the local news stations,(5,9 or 11) is airing an investigative report this week (maybe tonight) on the intimidation practices of the LAPD. It's hilarious to people like me that they think this is "breaking news".
What's also amusing is morons who think it's only the gangbangers who have no respect for LEO's. I hate gangbangers. I love reading about one them getting theirs, too.
But the LEO's who are doing the arresting are even worse, because they're supposed to be the good guys. At least the gangbangers don't pretend to be good guys.
Good luck in spreading the word, but you have an uphill battle. There are a lot of stupid people out there. Heck, the mere fact that 70% of tax filers get a refund proves it.(Why would you give the government an interest free loan?! Idiots.)
Share your secret. I want to know how you go about telling Uncle Sam he can take the IRS and shove it. I've had a hard time trying to spread the word as a matter of fact. I've been blacklisted, discredited you name it. I can't escape these jerks. I took a stance and stood my ground and stood by my principles and this whole time no one told me I was "breaking a rule". I paid a price for that. I get death threats. The whole nine yards. If I would've known this when I was going to college I would've chose another career. I can say that not all officers abuse their authority, however when they observe such behavior they turn a blind eye which is just as bad. They do stupid things to test you just like the inmates. They're probably reading my post but I don't care.
Anonymous

San Francisco, CA

#178 Apr 29, 2013
EX LEO wrote:
<quoted text> Share your secret. I want to know how you go about telling Uncle Sam he can take the IRS and shove it.
It's not a matter of not paying taxes. It's adjusting your exemptions after that first refund of $3K or more (the average refund by that 70%), so that you have that $250 available for you & your family every month.

A refund of a couple hundred bucks, or better yet owing them a couple hundred bucks is where you should want to be, especially those people who are stretched, financially. Use your money throughout the year! It's yours!! Don't give the government an interest free loan!!

Another big problem is that many people treat that refund as a windfall of some sort and do things they wouldn't do with their regular paycheck. Instead of paying down debt or saving the money, they blow it on some type of luxury.

If something changed in any given year that resulted in a big refund, fine. But smart people don't get big refunds year after year.
EX LEO

Fontana, CA

#179 Apr 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a matter of not paying taxes. It's adjusting your exemptions after that first refund of $3K or more (the average refund by that 70%), so that you have that $250 available for you & your family every month.
A refund of a couple hundred bucks, or better yet owing them a couple hundred bucks is where you should want to be, especially those people who are stretched, financially. Use your money throughout the year! It's yours!! Don't give the government an interest free loan!!
Another big problem is that many people treat that refund as a windfall of some sort and do things they wouldn't do with their regular paycheck. Instead of paying down debt or saving the money, they blow it on some type of luxury.
If something changed in any given year that resulted in a big refund, fine. But smart people don't get big refunds year after year.
I didn't have the privilege of getting a refund at the end of the year. I had to pay back and the last time I worked there I had to pay $60. I know that's peanuts. I only had a house and no dependents. They (work) probably screwed me over somehow. They did everything and anything for me to get less money. They even sent me a bill over $1000 for a phone I had two years after I stopped working. Thanks for the advice.
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#181 May 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
One less pig in the world. Woo-hoo!!
And an LA County sheriff, too! They are among the worst!!
Ur prolly a black ass anyway. Shows by ur lack of respect for life. Woo hoo to black asses killing each other!!! All they do is demand money from people they don't earn. Oh and if ur a beaner. Same shit applies
Anonymous

San Jose, CA

#182 May 28, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Karma is what comes back to bite scumbag cops on the ass. There's no karma coming my way for writing about the fact that we have gangbangers as LEO's in Southern California. It's as innocent as saying the sky is blue; I'm merely making an observation.
You're living in Fantasyland if you think the good cops outnumber the bad.
Thanks again, forgiving me a reason to respond and state how happy I was to read about this pig, blowing his brains out. His guilt from all of the atrocities he had committed was just too much for him to live with. Bye, bye, Scumbag!!
Hope they got a nice picture of it. Although, it probably won't be as nice as this one.
http://www.sickandwrongpodcast.com/wp-content...
U should know this officer served his country in the armed forces. U wouldn't know anything about that obviously. But he did. I don't know ur race but I assume its black or Mexican. This officer was a fisherman and compassionate to hoods on the street even though he didn't have to be. He actually gave cared about his life and people less fortunate than him. Cared more than low life's like u come even close to caring about there own communities.
Swinewatcher

Whittier, CA

#183 Jun 16, 2013
THIS is really sad! PTSD from his job very well may have been the cause of this. My condolences to his surviving loved ones. And to those cheering 'one less pig', etc. Yes, there are a ton of police abuses and cover-ups thereof within law enforcement. Just look at ALL the in-custody deaths that have occurred here in So Cal alone in recent years. I too was 'railroaded' by the Norwalk/La Mirada Sheriff as I was in the process of divorcing my ex-wife. It all started with one immoral field deputy in La Mirada who took a 'special interest' in my ex, but most frustrating was his superiors(the brass) refusing to listen to my complaint about this deputy's continued harassment of me, then lying in court, resulting in me doing 21 days in Men's Central. Yes I'm still somewhat upset about it all, however, I will never applaud a murder of a cop nor a suicide like this. Neither should anyone else.
Pigs suck

Pico Rivera, CA

#184 Jun 16, 2013
One less jerk in the county works for me.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#185 Aug 6, 2013
Swinewatcher wrote:
THIS is really sad! PTSD from his job very well may have been the cause of this. My condolences to his surviving loved ones. And to those cheering 'one less pig', etc. Yes, there are a ton of police abuses and cover-ups thereof within law enforcement. Just look at ALL the in-custody deaths that have occurred here in So Cal alone in recent years. I too was 'railroaded' by the Norwalk/La Mirada Sheriff as I was in the process of divorcing my ex-wife. It all started with one immoral field deputy in La Mirada who took a 'special interest' in my ex, but most frustrating was his superiors(the brass) refusing to listen to my complaint about this deputy's continued harassment of me, then lying in court, resulting in me doing 21 days in Men's Central. Yes I'm still somewhat upset about it all, however, I will never applaud a murder of a cop nor a suicide like this. Neither should anyone else.
That is your opinion and you're entitled to it. But you are no one to say what anyone else should do.

I will always laugh when a pig goes down, or even a member of a pig family. If they don't like it, they can change their bad attitudes and quit abusing their authority every chance they get.
Anonymous

La Mirada, CA

#186 Nov 13, 2013
I'm sorry. Everything I've typed was just trying to get under everyone's skin.

I'm from La Habra, and am quite obviously a criminal with a sizable record. During my 19th felony arrest in 1998, I was sexually assaulted by one of the guards in the county lockup. Only now am I seeking therapy to move on with my life. It's just so hard. I dream about him all the time. His warm hands caressing my buttocks. Ejaculating in my pants over and over. I never felt so helpless and loved all at once. It was overwhelming. I hope this man's kind soul is resting well in heaven.

Forgive me,
An Anonymous Pussy
Lee Baca

La Habra, CA

#187 Nov 14, 2013
Aw crap, this is old news.

I was hoping it was a new case of one of my beaner deputies offing themself.
Jeff

Fort Worth, TX

#189 Jul 31, 2014
Hi. I'm Jeff Griffin, with a big shoutout from hell. Would you like a rimmer?
Dave

Cerritos, CA

#190 May 9, 2015
R.I.P. Bro we cracked alot of vato loco skulls, back in the day.
neighborhood watch

Los Angeles, CA

#191 Jun 25, 2015
REDNECK wrote:
<quoted text>Filthy Mexican punks, like you, will be neutralized...Hopefully by a Norwalk Sheriff.
How do you know they are Mexican you white trash imbecile... And see you and that sheriff in Hell you ignorant bastard
Ho Dee Doo

Mountain Home, AR

#193 Jun 25, 2015
neighborhood watch wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they are Mexican you white trash imbecile... And see you and that sheriff in Hell you ignorant bastard
Lucky guess.
Ho Dee Doo

Mountain Home, AR

#194 Jun 25, 2015
Los Angeles County, What a waste of air.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 19 min Poster X 34,229
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 3 hr EMERO MONTOYA TEE... 1,050
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 5 hr EMERO MONTOYA 1,832
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri LMSA Historian 9,731
News The leg end of Turnbull Canyon (Feb '08) Fri la china 197
Proof ,Mexicans most pathetic to roam the earth Thu Not a stupid slop... 1
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Sep 21 West Covina boys 2,820

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages