Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills himself in La Mirada

Apr 13, 2013 Full story: Press-Telegram 176

Coroner's officials were notified of the suicide on San Feliciano Drive Saturday morning, said Los Angeles County coroner's Investigator Elissa Fleak.

Full Story
ballonthefieldpl aygrass

La Puente, CA

#150 Apr 20, 2013
grassonthefieldplayball wrote:
what is a "LEO"?
A "LEO" is like a SCORPIO, but without the charisma.
Anonymous

Kent, WA

#151 Apr 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
One less pig in the world. Woo-hoo!!
And an LA County sheriff, too! They are among the worst!!
You are a cockroach for saying that you should disappear!!!
Anonymous

Encino, CA

#152 Apr 22, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>You are a cockroach for saying that you should disappear!!!
Nope. The cockroaches are the thug cops who have driven average people like me to hate them so much that we don't give a damn when something bad happens to them.

But, of course, being the fool you are, you don't look at the fact their own bad attitudes have led to this.
Partner

Los Angeles, CA

#153 Apr 26, 2013
I had the privilege of working with Andrew. He never came off as a "jerk". What I remember from working with him is how sociable he was regardless of rank, civilian or the incarcerated. Being a member of law enforcement I will always take the high road when someone stereotypes me as being "dirty" or "crooked" because I know who I am and I can sleep at night knowing that I always do good by my family, friends and the public. Rest in peace Andrew. May god be with you, and thank you for service our country and LA county.
Mark Fuhrman

Whittier, CA

#154 Apr 26, 2013
Did we ever find out if this dirty cop was a negro?
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#155 Apr 26, 2013
La Raza boy(aka, Anonymous), is obviously irate at LE, for the fact he is a criminal and has been though the incarceration system. And like all criminals, he will declare he is innocent and that he has been abused by are legal system and LE. He is a fraud. I obey the law and have never had any problems with LE...EVER. My advice: Be a law-abiding citizen and you will not have any confrontations with LE.
Anonymous

Encino, CA

#156 Apr 26, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
La Raza boy(aka, Anonymous), is obviously irate at LE, for the fact he is a criminal and has been though the incarceration system. And like all criminals, he will declare he is innocent and that he has been abused by are legal system and LE. He is a fraud. I obey the law and have never had any problems with LE...EVER. My advice: Be a law-abiding citizen and you will not have any confrontations with LE.
Your ignorance is always amusing.
Anonymous

South Ozone Park, NY

#158 Apr 26, 2013
Bunch of idiots saying one less pig. This person was my family
ME2 JC

Chino Hills, CA

#159 Apr 26, 2013
Hearing the sorrowful sound of the pipes...brought a tear to my eye.
Seeing your beautiful daughter... Brought a tear to my eye.
Seeing the flag presented in your honor...Brought a tear to my eye.
Knowing your life ended so soon...Brought a tear to my eye.
Knowing you died believing in The Lord Jesus Christ...brings a smile to my face.
God bless Andrew and his family.
The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.
REDNECK

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#160 Apr 26, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is always amusing.
What is wrong punk...Dose the truth hurt?
Lynsey

Concord, CA

#161 Apr 27, 2013
Mark Fuhrman wrote:
Did we ever find out if this dirty cop was a negro?
He was Hispanic and Russian.

He was the FATHER OF OUR 6 month DAUGHTER.

HE WAS A SON A BROTHER AND A FIERCE FRIEND.

He always fought for your freedom in Kuwait!!!
Lynsey

Concord, CA

#162 Apr 27, 2013
Also*

He also fought for your freedom in Kuwait.
Another shame

Norco, CA

#163 Apr 27, 2013
REDNECK wrote:
It is apparent that this Mexican scumbag Anonymous, was raped by a inmate at the twin towers jail wile he was incarcerated for chilled molestation. Apparently, LA County Sheriffs, were fully aware of this comical assault on Anonymous, but refused to take any action or defuse the assault, wile in proses. This is the ammunition for scumbag Anonymous viral hatred for The Sheriffs Department. He needs to take his mediation and find a more positive conduit for his anger...GOD BLESS ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT.
You just proved his point!
Another shame

Norco, CA

#164 Apr 27, 2013
Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
This guys is a serious JOKE. THe funny thing is that you are judging a man whom you DO NOT EVEN KNOW. Was nothing NEAR a gangbanger. Nothing about him was related in anyway shape or form to a gangbanger. You truly are sick. Very sad that there are people out there who won't stand for our countrys national anthem. Sounds like someone needs to get the hell out of America. Sad thing is, your from Whittier. Its bummer you come on here as "anonymous", because I'd have to bet that you'd have another thing coming if you used your real name. But hey, let this computer hide you, your sick opinions and your shitty outlook on life. Good luck
Damn! He just proved his point again.
Another shame

Norco, CA

#165 Apr 27, 2013
Friends wrote:
<quoted text>
I am thinkin meeting up is the only way this sob is going to learn himself a lesson...its called shutting the hell up. Grasp that computer tight because that's about the only thing saving your ass. I would be willing to bet you couldn't stand in front of the "pigs" and say this....or in front of anyone for that matter because if you did, you wouldn't be here right now. Someone would have laid you out long ago. Its easy to run your mouth behind a screen. Have a go at it in front of people, let us know what happens. Enjoy lookin up pictures of officers with their heads blown off on ur Sunday afternoon. We will still be mourning the loss of our friend. One who actually gave a shit enough to serve our country and our county.
Really? And then you ask why he is so upset? Come on... He proves his point every time.
Free Country

Norco, CA

#166 Apr 27, 2013
MilitaryWife wrote:
Hey, "ANONYMOUS" ... if you were such a badass with all those ignorant comments about a specific deputy you DID NOT KNOW personally, then why not reveal your identity? Or are you scared? I'm pretty sure you deserved whatever police brutality came your way. ;) I also believe YOUR SCUMBAG MOTHER dated a SCUMBAG and then produced you, THE ULTIMATE SCUMBAG.:) You seriously have nothing better to do than to than to talk crap about a person you never knew who is dead while people are grieving? Get a life bro, seriously.
You have your nerve! This is a free country and he can say what he wants! All you LEOs do is threaten people with authority. He proved his point!
Free Country

Norco, CA

#167 Apr 28, 2013
A non Racist here wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't waist your time on anonymous, that person has nothing better to do. Just wants to start a war among the True Americans... Anonymous is NOT worth it!!!
True Americans my foot! Organized gang stalking can involve a group in the hundreds to thousands harassing a single person or family 24/7. The victim is stalked en masse by car, foot, bike, and air in order alienate and isolate the victim. The goals of gang stalking are to: provoke the victim to assault someone and get arrested; make the victim seem delusional/ mentally ill (see "gaslighting"); make the victim so depressed they become suicidal. Tactics used are relentless color harassment, noise harassment, air harassment, hand signals, electronic monitoring inside the home and car (complete invasion of privacy; redirecting of phone calls, emails, postal mail), workplace mobbing, "directed conversation" and innuendo, erratic/ aggressive driving, bizarre/rude behavior in the community, and much more. Police and fire dept. are often involved
Ex LEO

Norco, CA

#168 Apr 28, 2013
I have anything bad to say about this officer but that he find peace where he is now. My sympathy to the family. As for anonymous, I feel you man. I retired after 10 years of service. I loved my job and unfortunately the bad apples had everything to do with it. I would NEVER recommend law enforcement as a profession to anyone. The code of silence is the deal breaker and there is no loyalty among them. Read the post regarding witnesses and you will see what I'm talking about. It's embarrassing!
Ex LEO

Norco, CA

#169 Apr 28, 2013
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/azusa-ca/TTV5BO... Posting regarding witnesses guest stars LASD and LACP
Mark Fuhrman

Whittier, CA

#170 Apr 28, 2013
Lynsey wrote:
Also*
He also fought for your freedom in Kuwait.
I've never lived in Kuwait and I never will.
I could care less if Kuwaiti's have their freedom.
To go there and fight for that is just plain stupid if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Tuttle to open Adult Club 45 min Tee Haw 14
La Mirada City Council election 2 hr Pleazote 32
Pacheco and Touhey seen at Irwindale Slime conv... 3 hr Truth 1
Ricardio Pacheco Under Investigation for Campai... 3 hr Oops 10
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 hr Soccer Soccer 5,335
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Chosen Traveler 28,705
Prostitution sting in Pomona nets 20 arrests (Mar '10) 7 hr Baddie 196

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:06 pm PST