Sheriff's deputy shoots and kills himself in La Mirada

Apr 13, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Press-Telegram

Coroner's officials were notified of the suicide on San Feliciano Drive Saturday morning, said Los Angeles County coroner's Investigator Elissa Fleak.

Comments
121 - 140 of 175 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
REDNECK

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Apr 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And, La Raza Boy...You now know my name and the place of my employment. It would be extremely fascinating and interesting to have a civil confrontation and/or conversation with a intellect, as yourself. Any given weekday...Hope to see you soon.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

As if I'm going to meet up with someone who's obviously mentally stable. What a fool.

And people are dumb enough to think I am filled with hate. My feelings are based on the evil that has been displayed by LEO's, not because I disagree with someone's observations.

I love the fact that even though some idiots are trying to claim that good cops outnumber the bad, no one can explain why 4 Fullerton cops stood around as 2 others beat a man to death. That pretty much shoots that theory out the window. Good cops would not have just stood there and watched. 6 out of 6 were lowlife scum who felt beating a man to death was perfectly acceptable.

The most idiotic posters on this thread have made comments about my mom and how proud she must be. My mom is proud of the fact that I am smart enough to recognize the evil displayed by LEO's and state it a such. I don't bury my head in the sand as many idiots do and try to claim it's just a few bad apples. I see the patterns.

It's really too bad the LEO's on this thread don't react the way a mature, intelligent person should and say, "I am going to do what I can to change the public's perception of us."

Instead, we have an idiot claiming he's going to abuse his federal authority and use what resources he has at his disposal to track me. A bright person would recognize this as being right up there with Orwell's "Thought Police". As I said, it's probably some jackass trying to play tough guy on the internet, as Redneck does. But it wouldn't shock me if there were LEA's who would go so far as to break the law.

Heck, this NY cop did and it isn't his first time.

http://rt.com/usa/officer-rape-new-york-964/

Here's another nice site. Why women are stupid enough to marry LEO's, I have no idea. But a woman who is that stupid gets what she asks for if she ends up abused, cheated on, neglected or killed. The profession does not attract the most mentally balanced people. But many bimbos are still drawn to them.

http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.com/

Have a great day, Folks!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Apr 17, 2013
 
As if I'm going to meet up with someone who's obviously mentally UNSTABLE.

And was too stupid to recognize sarcasm. "La Raza Boy"...what a moron.
grassonthefieldp layball

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Apr 17, 2013
 
what is a "LEO"?
LMHS PARENT

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heck, this NY cop did and it isn't his first time.

http://rt.com/usa/officer-rape-new-york-964/

Anonymous-Yes he was a police officer, he wasn't on duty and did not do this under the color of authority;
the first time he was arrested, he was relieved of duty. It would not have mattered if he were a factory worker or electrician.
In regards to Kelly Thomas, did he deserve that, NO? But understand that he was so unpredictable that his mom and dad had restraining orders against him. As far as his dad being a police officer, he was fired, he did not make it out of his probationary period,(please don't make that into a conspiracy) as you I don't know the circumstance.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Apr 17, 2013
 
LMHS PARENT wrote:
...he was so unpredictable that his mom and dad had restraining orders against him.
Yeah, that justifies beating him to death, 6 versus 1. What an idiot!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Apr 17, 2013
 
Oh yeah...

And a cop raping more than one woman is perfectly fine, since he did it while off-duty! LOL!!!

Wow, they don't come much stupider than that one!!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Apr 17, 2013
 
LMHS, perhaps you just had a lapse in judgment. Not all of your posts have been moronic.

I can understand trying to see the glass as half full, but that last post was REALLY reaching.

Have a nice evening.
LMHS PARENT

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
Oh yeah...
And a cop raping more than one woman is perfectly fine, since he did it while off-duty! LOL!!!
Wow, they don't come much stupider than that one!!
To me that's your problem,WHERE ONCE DID I SAY THAT SINCE HE WAS OFF DUTY, THAT THAT'S OKAY. I didn't. personally I think his victims should be able to castrate him in public. Quit trying to read between the lines because you are so far off. You're trying to interpret something that isn't there.
Anonymous

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Apr 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LMHS PARENT wrote:
<quoted text>
To me that's your problem,WHERE ONCE DID I SAY THAT SINCE HE WAS OFF DUTY, THAT THAT'S OKAY. I didn't. personally I think his victims should be able to castrate him in public. Quit trying to read between the lines because you are so far off. You're trying to interpret something that isn't there.
You didn't have to. Claiming that since he didn't do under the "color of authority" was the same as admitting such. Trying to claim it was no different than a factory worker or electrician doing it was ludicrous!

Maybe I gave you too much credit for having a brain fart.
REDNECK

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Apr 17, 2013
 
La Raza Boy, is cowardly punk...He is all talk and no action. He would never call a Police Officer a "Pig" to there face. You will get yours in the end...Punk.
REDNECK

Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Apr 17, 2013
 
Anonymous wrote:
As if I'm going to meet up with someone who's obviously mentally UNSTABLE.
And was too stupid to recognize sarcasm. "La Raza Boy"...what a moron.
Sure it is sarcasm, La Raza Boy. I know your a Mexican. You are brilliant, for a Mexican. And I am not aware of any Mexicans that have been accused of being intelligent, other then yourself. You may be the only Mexican intellect, in the world. Your rants a extremely educational.
LMHS PARENT

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't have to. Claiming that since he didn't do under the "color of authority" was the same as admitting such. Trying to claim it was no different than a factory worker or electrician doing it was ludicrous!
Maybe I gave you too much credit for having a brain fart.
You're wrong the point that I was making, is that it didn't matter what profession the guy was, he did something that is completely wrong and should never leave jail for the rest of his life. Was he above the law, no/was he held accountable, yes. Out of curiosity what do you do for a living; and if other people in your profession were arrested for drunk driving does that make you a scumbag drunk driver?
Mark Fuhrman

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I wonder if this dirty cop was a negro?
Anon

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Unfortunately the guy spitting on my friends good names has legit beef with alot of LEO around here. U will laugh but I'm telling u my friend who's dead was not like these guys who abuse power. He truly was outgoing, caring and a great person. I guarantee if u had met him and didnt know how he made a living u too would have mourned his loss. Your lifetime of neg interactions with LE is a shame on LE. But this dude was as solid as gold man. That's all no arguement neccesary.
Rip Friend

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Apr 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous,You are so full of contradictions. You started all of this by "woo hoo"ing a death. You keep saying you know everything but lets face it... you don't. Unlike you Im not going to sit here and pretend that I KNOW all officers are the good guys here to protect us from all evil, thats just as stupid as assuming all officers are bad. Oh wait you already admitted that not all officers are bad.. but the majority are right?? Ok so you can admit that there are some, even if just a few, good officers but you cant believe that this one that died could have possibly been one of them??? You claim you know someone who is one of the good ones, who would rat out another cop for doing something wrong and yet, right before that, you said you could never claim to know what kind of person they are while they are at work... soooo which one is it? cause if its the latter then you're admitting your good cop friend could pretty much be the dirtiest cop out there. No one here has disagreed with you about there being bad cops out there. All anyone is saying is that this one cop that is now gone from this earth was actually one of the good ones. Is that really so far fetched?? You keep referring to those women who got shot and saying that good cops should do something about it. What should they do??? since you have all the answers. You may already know this since you know everything but our friend who just died didnt know those cops that shot at those women! And he was off that day! So what could he have possibly have done to try to make a difference in that situation?? You want cops to die because of karma? really? thats what your going with? have you been to new york??? I just got back from visiting what used to be the twin towers and let me tell you... If you ever make it to the memorial you will see the names of policemen and firemen all over that memorial! why?? because they were the first responders, they were trying to save lives and died doing so. Same thing in boston, everyone is running away from the bomb and who is running in to help?? yup those horrible horrible pigs. Some may be complete jack asses but what is your solution? get rid of them altogether?? You are like those terrorist! why? because they feel that all these deaths are 'for the greater good' To them there are no individuals, these are targeted GROUPS of people. You not listening about this one individual and laughing out loud about his death because of what others have done and that makes you just as heartless as any other terrorist. I'm sure one day you'll blow up some police station and laugh about everyone dead no matter how innocent they are just because they were associating with the police. Now Im sure because I was mean your probably going to "LOL" about andrew again. Let me just say that whenever that is your response to a comment it just shows that you have been angered and in return just want to hurt the person who angered you. Well all of your cruel words about our dear friend have already hurt me so please try to come up with a better comeback.
LM Ticket Writer

La Habra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Apr 19, 2013
 
When is the funeral and am I getting paid to attend?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rip Friend wrote:
Anonymous,You are so full of contradictions. You started all of this by "woo hoo"ing a death. You keep saying you know everything but lets face it... you don't.
This is as far as I read, because it was enough to know that you are full of shit and can't read.

I said, "Woo-hoo! Glad there's one less pig in the world!"

I never claimed to "know everything". I know a lot more than you do, that's for sure.

Could Andrew have been an exception to the rule? Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that pigs cause a lot of unjustifiable grief and it's nice to see them get a dose of their own medicine once in a while. That's it.

As I've stated, get them to fix their horrible attitudes and MAYBE people like me will come around and change ours. I don't like the fact that I have no respect for the people who are supposed to be the good guys. I wish things were the way they're supposed to be.

Have a wonderful weekend. It's got to be great living in your fantasyland.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anon wrote:
Unfortunately the guy spitting on my friends good names has legit beef with alot of LEO around here. U will laugh but I'm telling u my friend who's dead was not like these guys who abuse power. He truly was outgoing, caring and a great person. I guarantee if u had met him and didnt know how he made a living u too would have mourned his loss. Your lifetime of neg interactions with LE is a shame on LE. But this dude was as solid as gold man. That's all no arguement neccesary.
Nice to read a rational post! For you and those like you, I am truly sorry.

But yes, if you knew what I do, both from personal experience and not, I'm sure you'd understand why I feel the way I do. You'd understand why I hope all of the bad guys,(cops, gangbangers, rapists, drug dealers, etc.) kill each other off!!

I will send up some good thoughts for you, that you get through your loss as well as can be expected.

Peace
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Apr 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

By the way, Anon, I'm not laughing. I can leave room for the possibility that your friend was one of the small percentage of LEO's who was a decent person. It's just a shame that he joined a group of thugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Scary (Oct '13) 2 hr Zyu Smety 4
Benton Middle School's new principal - NOT IMPR... (Aug '10) 2 hr Vatter Melonah 116
Santa Ana winds cause little damage throughout ... (Oct '13) 2 hr Fhandler 3
la mirada/imperial (Oct '13) 2 hr Roxanna 3
Pony vs Little League (Dec '09) 2 hr Chorny 103
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) 2 hr Guitar Harvey 4
nlmusd bond 2 hr dasknowshowvee 6
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••