Review: ACR Family Services

Review: ACR Family Services

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

luzber

South Gate, CA

#1 Feb 17, 2014
Very professional and caring this establishment is a small husbang and wife team ifelt good vibes just from the short time I spend there
Annoying

South Gate, CA

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Excuses people come out with when they know. There are testing and going to be positive for drugs.
bee

South Gate, CA

#4 Apr 13, 2014
Liar poor excuse for a person that can admit the use drugs that's why they took ur kids first of all
bee

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Apr 18, 2014
Why don't you post your real name
EJW

La Puente, CA

#6 May 24, 2014
I have been a client at ACR for the last year and have made great strides in my personal recovery from substance abuse from the services they have provided me. The comments spouted below must be the commentary of a weak minded individual who cannot take accountability for their own struggles and ultimately decided to have a tempertantrum. FBI? Really? Come on Roc-A-Billy, you are making a fool of yourself with this kind of nonsense. You didn't notice the wall clearly displaying each and every certificate? There are at least 10 of them. Those are called credentials, genius. The program director has over 28 years of experience and is endorsed by the county, the DCFS and local law enforcement, to name a few. Roc-A-Billy, you should do a better job of understanding who you want to take on in a public forum. More importantly, think before you publish because all you did here was come across to the whole world as a sore loser. In spite of your attempted character assassination of ACR, which failed, you could return to ACR and they would provide you with the help you need. And I think you know that. And I think you know they provide services that work. It's not some high end office in a glass tower that passes overhead costs to its clients. But they are professionals and they provide effective programs at a fraction of the cost compared to other similar providers. Roc-A-Billy, I wish you well and hope you see the futility in leaving comments such as the one you posted. Put your pointing fingers away and own your problems. You will feel much better about yourself.
roc-a-billy wrote:
was sent here by social worker and I must tell you that this place is run by a husband and wife team that are the most unprofessional people I've ever come across. They are always yelling at one another in front of clients and if they don't like you, the wife will threaten you subtly about being able to tamper with your urine specimen. I reported this to my social worker and she (social worker) transferred me to a different test site that seems to be more professional. My social worker informed me that her investigator ran a state and county check on this place and the two that run it and found out that neither one of them is credentialed to provide any kind of classes to their clients. BEWARE of this place as the women has a habit of trying to find out your business and try to use it against you. My lawyer is currently running a FBI background check on these people so I don't think it will be too long til the word gets out about this place.
lucious

Whittier, CA

#7 Jul 31, 2014
The wife is super rude n an ass! their testing is a bunch of bull they temper with urine huh? maybe they get paid more or just like to have ppl fail just for the fuck of it! ive known plenty of workers that DO NOT recommend this place! unless u want to fail then come but i honestly think somebody needs to investigate this corrupt place! To STOP them for messing wit ppls kids! N karma will eventually come bk for the scrutiny.
VCL

Walnut, CA

#8 Sep 26, 2014
I never post, leave comments or share my opinion on most things, but I read some comments a few people left and they are disturbing. I took a class at ACR and I truly think that the married couple are two of the nicest, down to earth people/counselors I've met. They are funny, can be loud at times, but they both want to see their clients doing well and getting their children back. They would have no reason to tamper with urine so that your test would come up positive. That might just be an excuse or a guilty conscience people use because of their own drug use. Progress in recover happens when you want it. They can't wave a wand over your head and make everything okay. I recommend this facility to anyone that needs to take classes and I know that the married couple will help you as much as they can and give you their honest opinion in all areas. I know from experience. They don't sugar cote anything, but went above and beyond to help me in anything I needed.
clbr

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 7, 2014
VCL wrote:
I never post, leave comments or share my opinion on most things, but I read some comments a few people left and they are disturbing. I took a class at ACR and I truly think that the married couple are two of the nicest, down to earth people/counselors I've met. They are funny, can be loud at times, but they both want to see their clients doing well and getting their children back. They would have no reason to tamper with urine so that your test would come up positive. That might just be an excuse or a guilty conscience people use because of their own drug use. Progress in recover happens when you want it. They can't wave a wand over your head and make everything okay. I recommend this facility to anyone that needs to take classes and I know that the married couple will help you as much as they can and give you their honest opinion in all areas. I know from experience. They don't sugar cote anything, but went above and beyond to help me in anything I needed.
I feel the same way they are caring
princess

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Oct 31, 2014
roc-a-billy wrote:
was sent here by social worker and I must tell you that this place is run by a husband and wife team that are the most unprofessional people I've ever come across. They are always yelling at one another in front of clients and if they don't like you, the wife will threaten you subtly about being able to tamper with your urine specimen. I reported this to my social worker and she (social worker) transferred me to a different test site that seems to be more professional. My social worker informed me that her investigator ran a state and county check on this place and the two that run it and found out that neither one of them is credentialed to provide any kind of classes to their clients. BEWARE of this place as the women has a habit of trying to find out your business and try to use it against you. My lawyer is currently running a FBI background check on these people so I don't think it will be too long til the word gets out about this place.
Seriously you are a liar first of all im feeling sympathy for you since are slandering people for ur doing no social worker would even say that or mentio FBI you are so full of yourself you dont have balls yo post ypur true name face it bitch ypu are a looooser
recovery

United States

#11 Jan 18, 2015
Stop with the poor me syndrome stop blaming others for what you do Face it you got caught and want the whole wprld to believe your clean I play the same games long ago until I stop and surrender my self give it a try it😊
recovery

United States

#12 Jan 25, 2015
Why people post negative stuff when the shit hits home
And don't have the balls to post their real name if I was them and was writing the truth I would sign my name

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 39 min Martin741 29,780
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... 6 hr Help Please 23
Pacheco Hiding From Tuttle can't take the Heat 6 hr Holy 13
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 13 hr Soccer Reality Check 5,484
Poll Are the vatos from sskaka chirujos, ratas or ra... (Jun '10) 13 hr Beach blvd 141
Holy Cross Appears on Mars 21 hr Wunderkind 6
Big Pope Decks Little Pope, Hilarity Ensues 21 hr fairly barely 2
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]