Baldwin Park needs a honest tow company

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
City Sponsored Criminals

Ontario, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
The City of Baldwin Park contracts their police towing to Royal Coaches Towing. One of the provisions of the contract is to ensure that no one including the owner has a criminal record. Sadly this is not the case.

Baldwin Park profits from this criminal enterprise. It has been reported that Baldwin Park has not followed the proper procedures in regards to impounding and sending required notices.

Baldwin Park can not clean up their act and continue doing business with Royal Coaches towing.

Royal Coaches having a criminal record is the necessary instrument to allow Baldwin Park to rip off the public. Trust me on this one. Baldwin Park will continue to pick the pockets of hard working citizens like Maria.

If you have not been molested by the Baldwin Park Police and Royal Coaches criminal enterprise. Then your turn is coming. It wont be long.

The citizens of Baldwin Park needs to follow the lead of the citizens of Bell. They are taking back their city. And if you have noticed it is working quite well.

These Idiots that run Baldwin Park doesnít realize that this city belongs to the citizens It belongs to you and you and you. NOT THEM. They only run the city for us. And we need to remind them of that FACT. They need to know that Baldwin Park Citizens and Bell citizens mean business.

A good place to start is to cancel the cities tow contract with criminals. And find a reputable tow service that does things right.
I say BELL the HELL out of them.
a former BP resident

Ridgecrest, CA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
City Sponsored Criminals wrote:
The City of Baldwin Park contracts their police towing to Royal Coaches Towing. One of the provisions of the contract is to ensure that no one including the owner has a criminal record. Sadly this is not the case.
Baldwin Park profits from this criminal enterprise. It has been reported that Baldwin Park has not followed the proper procedures in regards to impounding and sending required notices.
Baldwin Park can not clean up their act and continue doing business with Royal Coaches towing.
Royal Coaches having a criminal record is the necessary instrument to allow Baldwin Park to rip off the public. Trust me on this one. Baldwin Park will continue to pick the pockets of hard working citizens like Maria.
If you have not been molested by the Baldwin Park Police and Royal Coaches criminal enterprise. Then your turn is coming. It wont be long.
The citizens of Baldwin Park needs to follow the lead of the citizens of Bell. They are taking back their city. And if you have noticed it is working quite well.
These Idiots that run Baldwin Park doesnít realize that this city belongs to the citizens It belongs to you and you and you. NOT THEM. They only run the city for us. And we need to remind them of that FACT. They need to know that Baldwin Park Citizens and Bell citizens mean business.
A good place to start is to cancel the cities tow contract with criminals. And find a reputable tow service that does things right.
I say BELL the HELL out of them.
You won't get anywhere trying to get the tow contract cancelled. It is voted on by the council, and Royal Coaches supports the council, so the council supports them.

You want to send a message. Send them recall notices. One for each member of the council. If you are successful in removing the council, then you get people who care about the City enough to make the tough decisions that will lead to the termination of the tow contract, and the removal of an ineffective Chief of Police. You bring in a new chief from outside the department to clean up the police department. Next you go through each city department and remove those who are not serving the people, but are serving themselves. You bring in a tow company that follows the laws and is respectful to the community. You get the police to enforce the laws of the state and to do it with respect. You find code enforcement officers who will do the job without preference to any company or resident, but also with respect to the community. In other words, you get rid of those who are corrupting the city and bring in those who will take care of the best interests of the city and it's residents. It will take a long time and probably cost a lot of money, but it can be done if the residents are truly tired of being abused by those they have elected to office.
BP CITIZEN

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 27, 2010
Baldwin Park DOES need a NEW Towing Company. We need to GET RID OF the CORRUPTION Royal Coaches has brought about Baldwin Park.

Royal Coaches DONATES & BRIBES the following City Council Members:
Manuel Lozano
Marlen Garcia
Monica Garcia

In return Marlen, Monica, and Lozano give ROYAL COACHES an EXCLUSIVE Contract to do all of the City's Towing. They DO NOT BID it out so someone can compete with LOWER prices. They are the ONLY CORRUPT company RUNNING Baldwin Park.

Down with CORRUPTION!

Down with LOZANO, MARLEN, & MONICA!

Down with ROYAL COACHES!
City Sponsored Criminals

Ontario, CA

#4 Aug 23, 2010
It is hard to believe that Baldwin Park officials have not washed their hands of this Tow company. They are under investigation for Felony theft of power. Violation of numerous code violations, embezzlement of a city street, illegally posting no parking signs, jack hammering and replacing concrete on a city street in the middle of the night. Selling impounded vehicles to unlicensed drivers. Unbelievable. Baldwin Park is in bed with Royal Coaches.
A Former BP Resident

Ridgecrest, CA

#5 Aug 24, 2010
They had the opportunity to dispose of Royal Coaches a while back and chose to keep them. Now we know why. It had nothing to do with being a company located in Baldwin Park. It appears it had to do with Royal Coaches being willing to be corrupted with the council, and Jan's wouldn't.
BP Corrupt

Monrovia, CA

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Absolutely true. The Tow Truck company Royal Coaches is corrupting the city of Baldwin Park. The corrupt City Council Members Manuel Lozano, Marlen Garcia, and Monica Garcia accept bribes. In return, they instruct their puppet Police Chief that they appointed, Lili Hadsell to stop immigrant drivers/old cars/mexican drivers and tow their cars. In addition hold their cars for 30 Days or more since the people don't have a means to fight due to their legal status. I mean if your not a legal citizen your not going to go to court whether or not racial profiling, improper procedure, or even attempt to prove your innocence.

The council in turn keeps the vehicles since the poor immigrants cannot afford to pay to release the vehicles. Then Royal Coaches auctions the vehicles earning $3,000-$5,000 for a vehicle they picked up for free. The money is quickly pocketed and the proper politicians paid off again.

This is the circle of corruption in Baldwin Park.

Once again I do not agree with unlicensed drivers, but I have a bigger problem with corrupt politicians stealing from the poor.
A Former BP Resident wrote:
They had the opportunity to dispose of Royal Coaches a while back and chose to keep them. Now we know why. It had nothing to do with being a company located in Baldwin Park. It appears it had to do with Royal Coaches being willing to be corrupted with the council, and Jan's wouldn't.
car parker

La Puente, CA

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Baldwin Park needs a honest tow company.

They need more than that..

They need to get rid of 1290

They need to get rid of Royal Cockroaches

They need to get rid of Lozano

They need to get rid of Monica

They need to get rid of Marlene

They need to get rid of Mark

They need to get rid of George Rodriquez

Wait a minute scratch that last one.

They need to get rid of the city manager

The way I see it Baldwin Park needs to get rid of the bed bugs and the cockroaches.
Seriously

Ridgecrest, CA

#9 Sep 10, 2010
car parker wrote:
Baldwin Park needs a honest tow company.
They need more than that..
They need to get rid of 1290
They need to get rid of Royal Cockroaches
They need to get rid of Lozano
They need to get rid of Monica
They need to get rid of Marlene
They need to get rid of Mark
They need to get rid of George Rodriquez
Wait a minute scratch that last one.
They need to get rid of the city manager
The way I see it Baldwin Park needs to get rid of the bed bugs and the cockroaches.
Baldwin Park has a lot of good people in it. Maybe some of them will run for office and replace the corrupt people who are there and bring a little integrity back to the city.

Since: Apr 09

Around the Way

#10 Sep 10, 2010
City Sponsored Criminals wrote:
It is hard to believe that Baldwin Park officials have not washed their hands of this Tow company. They are under investigation for Felony theft of power. Violation of numerous code violations, embezzlement of a city street, illegally posting no parking signs, jack hammering and replacing concrete on a city street in the middle of the night. Selling impounded vehicles to unlicensed drivers. Unbelievable. Baldwin Park is in bed with Royal Coaches.
Investigated by who? Is this an actual criminal investigation or one of those "Im watching you from across the street and report it like fact when its just my opinion" investigations? Is the DA's office investigating? Is the police department investigating? Are there criminal charges pending? Filed? Convictions? Or simply speculation that is being proclaimed as guilt before any actual charges or case is presented? There's a whole lot of shadiness in BP it seems but a good portion of it comes from the shady way people slander individuals and businesses in public with no factual backup.
Corrupt Politics in BP

Monrovia, CA

#11 Sep 10, 2010
I agree... We need integrity.

Manuel Lozano has no integrity.
Marlen Garcia has no integrity.
Monica Garcia has no integirty.

All 3 of these Council Members have 1 thing in common.

CORRUPTION!
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Baldwin Park has a lot of good people in it. Maybe some of them will run for office and replace the corrupt people who are there and bring a little integrity back to the city.
GO HOME LOSER

Pomona, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2010
So Cal FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Investigated by who? Is this an actual criminal investigation or one of those "Im watching you from across the street and report it like fact when its just my opinion" investigations? Is the DA's office investigating? Is the police department investigating? Are there criminal charges pending? Filed? Convictions? Or simply speculation that is being proclaimed as guilt before any actual charges or case is presented? There's a whole lot of shadiness in BP it seems but a good portion of it comes from the shady way people slander individuals and businesses in public with no factual backup.
The bejarano girlfriend is back please stick to the topix in sacramento we need no input from an outsider. You tried to help your loser friend in the elections and in the redevelopment and you failed badly. Go home and hug your blow up doll of bejarano.
END THE CORRUPTION

Monrovia, CA

#13 Sep 11, 2010
Baldwin Park needs an honest Tow Company.

Get rid of Royal Coaches.

Marlen, Manuel, & Monica would never vote to get rid of Royal Coaches, even though there are companies that will do the job for less.

This is because Royal Coaches bribes these politicians.

Since: Apr 09

Around the Way

#14 Sep 13, 2010
GO HOME LOSER wrote:
<quoted text>
The bejarano girlfriend is back please stick to the topix in sacramento we need no input from an outsider. You tried to help your loser friend in the elections and in the redevelopment and you failed badly. Go home and hug your blow up doll of bejarano.
The sidestep is your favorite move isn't it?

If the "investigation" is all in your head, does that really count?
The Bell Money Deals

Pomona, CA

#16 Sep 13, 2010
So Cal FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's talk Jerry Brown he needs another Bell city corruption episode sweetheart.
YES ITS TRUE

Pomona, CA

#19 Sep 14, 2010
So Cal FACTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey are you talking about the mayor who wanted to boycott Tuttle's business and others because they pissed him off or are you talking about when the Mayor said Tuttle was dumping oil and waste in the back of his shop and hired low pay Mexicans. I wonder who is doing the slander? From what I have seen it is the council slandering business and the real accusations made about business who pay off the council has been documented and even the Garcia twins admitted taking the money so there's your facts seetheart and don't tell me that doesn't influence their votes nothing is free in this world besides you.
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#20 Sep 14, 2010
SGT KOSAHA Your duty is to the public Not Baldwin Park's crooked Asss tow company. You need to do more than make an incident report. You need to confinscate the 50 Cell phones that your crooked Asss tow company removed from vehicles that your department impounded and placed in storage at Royal Coaches for safe keeping. You are starting to look alot like SCUM. What can I say when you deal with scum you become scum. SGT KOSAHA Your duty is to the public Not Baldwin Park's crooked Asss tow company. You need to do more than make an incident report. You need to confiscate the 50 Cell phones that your crooked Asss tow company removed from vehicles that your department impounded and placed in storage at Royal Coaches for safe keeping. You are starting to look a lot like SCUM. What can I say when you deal with SCUM you become SCUM.
SARGENT KOSAHA SAYS

Pomona, CA

#21 Sep 14, 2010
I guess from what I heard on the recording the SGT wants to make a name for himself on the blog so here you go buddy. You seem to have an issue with people filing complaints that are valid but you not being an attorney should have done the right thing and filed a report and let the detectives decide the case but since royal coaches is your buddies you didn't do your job. The sheriffs would have done the right thing they don't choose sides just follow the law of California not Baldwin Park city council.
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#22 Sep 14, 2010
SGT KOSAHA

Shine your badge I cant tell if it has a star or a tow trock on it.
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#23 Sep 14, 2010
SGT KOSAHA
Your duty is to the public. How dare you give me the third degree for filing a complaint against your tow buddy.

I think the owners of those Cell phones that were stolen from vehicles that the Baldwin Park Police Department impounded and placed in the safe keeping at Royal crookroaches should get them back. What do you think.

I think you are a disgrace to your badge.

Your duty is to the public.

I was told to give your department proof Royal Crookroaches was removing radios, amplifiers, speakers, boom boxes, tools, Cell Phones and other personal properties from impounded vehicles.

So I did prove that and then you intimidate and interrogate me for filing a report.

You tell me that you donít have a victim.

What about the lady that says her grandsons cell phone went missing at the same time his vehicle was impounded by Baldwin Park.

Thatís not a victim. How in the Hellll did his cell phone end up at a royal coach yard sale.

Shine your badge you got tow slime all over it.

I am sure glad you were unprofessional enough to remind me to blog about this on the internet.
Car Parker

La Puente, CA

#24 Sep 14, 2010
SGT KOSAHA

Because your Department has allowed Your tow company to run amuck. There are potentially thousands of victims.

But because you are on Protect Royal Crookroaches mode, there will be more victims.

Where in the Hell does your duty lie.

I cant believe that you told me that you had not noticed that Royal Crookroaches had gated off two public streets for their own personal use.

I was on the street 5 minutes and I noticed something was not right.

Shine your badge you got tow slime all over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Critical After Baldwin Park Shooting (Oct '06) 10 min BIG LOCO 486
14923 Florita, La Mirada (Nov '12) 2 hr Be Appy 4
Cow Punches Woman In Los Angeles In Scene Caugh... 2 hr Robert Frost 4
Quotes From Mayor Lozano on Pacheco about Hadse... 4 hr Wow this Big 4
Del Terra and the Three Amigos in BP Transit Sc... 4 hr How About 4
new info about michael jackson!!!! (Jul '09) 6 hr BudH 14
May Is Mental Health Month 9 hr Nuts n Happy 1
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE