LM Alum

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2011

Does it even matter who starts? The rest of the season should be a cake walk. Granted, Bellflower should have been included in that as well. The former LM coach on the Bucks side knew how to read us like a book. We just were not able to adapt in our play calling.
LM Parent

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

I have a feeling ur gonna eat ur words Alum
Go Mats

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Dillman has such great potential, but he needs some time to mature in the game. He threw like 3-4 picks in the jv game against la habra. But, they should put him in a lot more this Friday against Artesia, THAT game should be in the bag. Look forward to seeing how he does the next couple years.
mat the matador

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

I was at the La Habra JV game. He threw at least 3 picks in that game and played only 3 quarters.
LM Too

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

And in the LHHS JV game the winning touchdown pass was just a high lob.
There was no skill whatsoever in that pass.
THE TRUTH

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

LM Too wrote:
REALLY SO YOU THINK THIS KID HAS NO TALENT WOW WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE YOU PLAYED YOUR COLLEGE BALL AND WHY YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT JUDGE OF TALENT. THIS KID IS WHAT 14 YEARS OLD I CAN TELL YOU I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT (HIS ABILITY) IN ALMOST 30 YEARS. HE WILL BE A #1 RECRUIT BY HIS SENIOR YEAR IF HE CAN STAY INJURY FREE.
THE TRUTH

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

LM Too wrote:
WHAT GAME ARE YOU REFERRING TO GENIUS WE LOST AGAINST LA HABRA
HPT

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

I have never seen this kid!!!!!!!!!! but if hes anything like the last Frosh QB that your Coach bought over that everyone talked about..........your in for another world of disappointment .......... but then again the coach went out of the country this time and not to pico
Good Luck
Go Mats
enigma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Black people are such violent animals. Why can`t we deport them all to Africa where they belong?
LM FOOTBALL

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

HPT wrote:
I have never seen this kid!!!!!!!!!! but if hes anything like the last Frosh QB that your Coach bought over that everyone talked about..........your in for another world of disappointment .......... but then again the coach went out of the country this time and not to pico
Good Luck
Go Mats
Once again you talk out of your A$$. His father is American,(born locally)moved to Sweeden at a young age, he wanted to go to American High School and graduated from LMHS and played basketball. His father always said that his son would go to LMHS, good thing for us is that he's a great football player. You have got to be the most bitter piece of crap in the world. Once again get your facts straight before you start spouting off. Now go out to the field and sneak up on that sheep and get you some of that fine Texas tail.
HPT

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

LM FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you talk out of your A$$. His father is American,(born locally)moved to Sweeden at a young age, he wanted to go to American High School and graduated from LMHS and played basketball. His father always said that his son would go to LMHS, good thing for us is that he's a great football player. You have got to be the most bitter piece of crap in the world. Once again get your facts straight before you start spouting off. Now go out to the field and sneak up on that sheep and get you some of that fine Texas tail.
Why so angry LM Football you said the O was not the Prob But it clearly was last week and is this kid from the USA ?????????? NO so he came from outside the country I also said I have never seen him I also never knocked the kid you stupid FU&K !!!!!!! so to me it seams the you need to go stick your ass out in west hollywood and get f&&ked
Lm Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Three minutes in the game and already a pick in the endzone....uhhhh come on really??
Lm Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

5 left in the half, second pick...in the endzone again! COME ON LM this is artesia, they blow.
Lm Fan

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Picked THREE f****** times before the half. Embarassing even when were winning!
LM Blues

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Rocket to earth, 3 int's. the competition doesn't get any easier than this team. How many against a good team?
LM FOOTBALL

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

Lm Fan wrote:
Picked THREE f****** times before the half. Embarassing even when were winning!
Picked twice one was a roughing the passer. The kid looked damn good tonight; he's going to be the real deal. Three touchdown passes.
LM FOOTBALL

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

HPT wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so angry LM Football you said the O was not the Prob But it clearly was last week and is this kid from the USA ?????????? NO so he came from outside the country I also said I have never seen him I also never knocked the kid you stupid FU&K !!!!!!! so to me it seams the you need to go stick your ass out in west hollywood and get f&&ked
No I was talking how you think you know what you're talking about when you either are misinformed or make your diatribe up as you go. Nobody went overseas to get a player as you said this was decided probably ten years ago. Make sure tomorrow when you're in the field to give that sheep a reach around.
mat the matador

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

LM FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Picked twice one was a roughing the passer. The kid looked damn good tonight; he's going to be the real deal. Three touchdown passes.
sorry 2 official picks in the red zone. One pick didn't count that was called for roughing the passer. That makes three....in the first half. One more could have been in the 3rd quarter. come on this is artesia! ARTESIA!! He might be the real deal in the future, but not dealing now.
Yeeeah LM

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

mat the matador wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry 2 official picks in the red zone. One pick didn't count that was called for roughing the passer. That makes three....in the first half. One more could have been in the 3rd quarter. come on this is artesia! ARTESIA!! He might be the real deal in the future, but not dealing now.
I agree. He looked alright but Pioneers are a joke, ANY qb would look good. Give him a year or two and he will be a star. Not yet.
LM Blues

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

LM FOOTBALL wrote:
<quoted text>
He looked good? Yes there were 3 picks, one brought back because of roughing the passer penalty(after the throw). He Looked good with 3 picks agianst a team rated close to 1000 in california? What's next, kissing your sister counts in your little black book?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 53 min BOD Historian 4,922
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 7 hr Raskdeported 1,087
East side bolen gang of baldwin park (Jun '08) 8 hr ESBP Ese Snoopy 527
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr what up doc 200,578
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
Louie Lujan Government Relations 11 hr San Gabriel Valley 1
Perez leaving 11 hr Nodatroof 1

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at August 21 at 1:49AM PDT

•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info