Rosy illegal alien or U S citizen
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#44 Mar 11, 2013
Tell us Hunley, why are you considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#46 Mar 11, 2013
Rosy is that the Mexican National Anthem
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#47 Mar 11, 2013
Rosy, you should save all these messages. It seams to me you have a case against Hunley. He is a racist bully and it appears he is threatening you as we'll as violating your civil rights. Let me know if I may assist.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#48 Mar 12, 2013
Yeh Rosy save all of these post
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#49 Mar 12, 2013
Yes Rosy please do. And Hunley, tell us why you are considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#50 Mar 12, 2013
I stopped Rosy's gravy train..
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#51 Mar 13, 2013
But you still won't tell us why you're considered non credible. Judges, newspaper reporters and the general public all agree. HUNLEY IS NOT CREDIBlE. Tell us Hunley, how did those cases turn out for you? You know the ones, law suits where the Judge reprimanded you for lying, the criminal case that sent you to prison, the law suits that you lost regarding your neighbor. The one where you jumped the wall and looked into your neighbors windows. And if course, the one where you were issued a restraining order, ordering you to keep away from a poor little girl. What is it? 50 or 100 feet that you can't get near her.
Who Does That

Sacramento, CA

#52 Mar 13, 2013
Apparently, you've stopped hunley's posts on this particular topic. lol.
I really would like to know what is hunleys obsession with Rosy really all about? Why does he think everyone who types anything negative against him is Rosy?
Seems to me like she's got him watching his back and constantly looking over his shoulder. If not he wouldn't assume Rosy is everywhere...like Edgar Allen Poe's the Raven.
Somebody should go all raven on hunley's ass and peck his tounge out. Aaaaahhh...society's dream come true.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#53 Mar 13, 2013
No you haven't Rosy's gravy train has jumped the tracks

The poor old border jumping hag with warts cant even pay her rent down at the beauty shop. She blames every thing on me. I have ruined her family

The truth is Mark Breceda ruined her family by stealing public funds
Who Does That

Sacramento, CA

#54 Mar 14, 2013
Wow Hunley, you're one to talk about warts and ppl looking like hags. Have you looked in a mirror lately? Oh wait, you've probably broken all of the ones around your trailer when you smiled in it with your one decaying tooth. Man hunley, look before you leap. Or would the saying, look before you bend down to pick up the soap be more appropriate for a jailed ex con like yourself.
And how did you ruin her family? Are they all living like you? In a dump, dirty, smelly and alone except for the roaches and rats? You have no power over anyone. You can't even control yourself from looking like a total dumbass every time you open your mouth. You think too much of yourself...you can't even cast a vote in this country.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#56 Mar 27, 2013
Breceda is going to jail But Rosy is going to Mexico co co
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#57 Mar 30, 2013
You can see California from Tacate
National Anthem

Glendora, CA

#58 Mar 30, 2013
Hunley, could you see Irwindale from your jail cell window?

List of a few of Hunley's convictions:
602(L)(1) PC. Arrested and Convicted
5.04.010 Municipal Code Arrested and Convicted.
27152 CVC Arrested and Convicted.
4000a CVC Arrested and Convicted
SNIM59244-01 Alhambra Court. Arrested and Convicted.

Sources indicate Hunley was arrested and Dishonorably discharged from the military. With possible time served in Leavenworth. Not confirmed but probable based on past convictions and propensity toward violence on the bases of:
On July 10, 2008, John Hardin filed a request for orders to stop harassment.   It alleged Hunley, his neighbor of 14 years, jumped over the fence into Hardin's yard in the City of Duarte and threatened to kick Hardin's ass.   Hardin claimed he feared Hunley would become increasingly violent and would continue to intimidate Hardin and his family.   The request also alleged Hunley had undertaken a campaign to get Hardin fired from his job as an officer of the Los Angeles Police Department by filing false personnel complaints based on Hardin's asserted off-duty misconduct.   Hardin stated Hunley once called Hardin's work and made false allegations against Hardin and he distributed a flyer encouraging the residents of the neighborhood to get Hardin fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min I pharts 33,722
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 2 hr Go Geese 9,539
News An Azusa neighborhood has become a common groun... (Aug '09) 2 hr Ftt 221
Helping the homeless people at La Palma Park (Sep '12) Mon Tony 178
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) Aug 21 Slim 67
News Topless club shuts its doors (Mar '08) Aug 21 TAS 45
Girl Who came to U.S. Illegally can't get Laid Aug 21 Fredstar Okamoto 4

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages