Two shot, one killed near Nogales Hig...

Two shot, one killed near Nogales High School

There are 26 comments on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Jun 10, 2013, titled Two shot, one killed near Nogales High School. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputies examine the shooting victims' vehicle in front Nogales High School on Northam St. in La Puente on Monday June 10, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LPG

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Who was it??? Anyone know a puentero or a duke
B_DUKE

United States

#2 Jun 11, 2013
LPG wrote:
Who was it??? Anyone know a puentero or a duke
he was my bro from Hurley st. R.I.P Johnny Ray Richards it being missed
PPPPPPP UP

Corona, CA

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Rip kreeps HURLEY ST GANG PUENTE. OR DONT BANG.
unknown

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2013
No sympathy he knew what he was getting into before he got shot he wasnt innocent i feel bad for his family but not him.don't okay the game
friend

United States

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Rip johnny rey knew him since he was little . he still came around now again. :( my preyers go out to his family
Elaine

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2013
unknown wrote:
No sympathy he knew what he was getting into before he got shot he wasnt innocent i feel bad for his family but not him.don't okay the game
He probably wasnt innocent bt who is noone is perfect. quit judging. u dint know his situation. maybe he was born into that life yea he had options we all do. he didnt live in a mansion wasnt rich just wasnt that ez for him.have a dam heart noone deserves to b killed because of what neighborhood ur from for all u know all he was doing was going to point a to b.he was a good kid never saw him violent always mellow. never judge ppl u just dont know there background.
unknown

United States

#7 Jun 18, 2013
We probably had the same background I'm from the area he got killed down the street from where i live I'm not perfect but i knew what is right and wrong
Elaine

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2013
unknown wrote:
We probably had the same background I'm from the area he got killed down the street from where i live I'm not perfect but i knew what is right and wrong
We all know right from wrong.just because imma assume ur life is diff then his doesnt mean his life should b like your. evert1 handles there life diff. he wasnt a child molester or the nighstalker.he didnt deserve death have sum sympathy.i think this world judges ppl bfore knowing them first. this world is also what molds ppl to who they become good or bad. rip johnny ray. wasnt a evil human being he was a good person from what i knew him as he was a good homie to my bro since a very young age.nomatter if he made wrong decision

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#10 Jun 21, 2013
PPPPPPP UP wrote:
Rip kreeps HURLEY ST GANG PUENTE. OR DONT BANG.
belive me he wont any more

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#11 Jun 21, 2013
unknown wrote:
i absolutely agree 100% with you..i mean why be from a gang if you gonna be mellow and a good person?...who are they?..get along gang??..i know a lame wanna be gang who dont even live in the hood they claim..what is that about??..
Elaine

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2013
DEE BAD COMPANY wrote:
<quoted text> i absolutely agree 100% with you..i mean why be from a gang if you gonna be mellow and a good person?...who are they?..get along gang??..i know a lame wanna be gang who dont even live in the hood they claim..what is that about??..
So ur telling me u cant b mellow and b from a neighborhood.nevet did i say he was an inocent angel bt he was good ppl.and i wasnt talking bout his neighborhood in general.im talkin bout him if ur lame ass would read right i said he wasn't perfect and made wrong decision just like everyone .
cassandra chavez

La Puente, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2013
dam what a shookings news he will be missed
Elaine

United States

#17 Jun 25, 2013
DEE BAD COMPANY wrote:
<quoted text>dont matter now does it?..whos da lame ass now?..defending some one whos six feet..
you obviously,! talking bout some1 who aint here. wait till it some1 u know. Dumb ass!!!!! Then ull b called a lame for defending them. its all good talking shit when u dont know them! stfu already.
vivian

Pomona, CA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
I love you john rest in peace and for all you haterss shit talkers wait till its your day talk all the shit now thatt he's gone but I bet u wouldn't say shit if he was still. Here may he rest see u at the crossroad john its so hard knowing your gone but we have another guardian angel
vivian

Pomona, CA

#20 Jun 26, 2013
B_DUKE wrote:
<quoted text> he was my bro from Hurley st. R.I.P Johnny Ray Richards it being missed
rest in peace john
El Crazy Bob X3

Bakersfield, CA

#21 Jun 27, 2013
Damm that's crazy
LHG

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Jun 30, 2013
ANoTHA oNE BITES THA DuST...LIL HILL GANG
HiLLside

United States

#27 Jul 6, 2013
Hahaha rest in piss b1tch azz peanut.another peceta gone haha hearshey st is a joke.f"ck all dead pnuts that got smoke in their own in their own city hahahahaha pk all day
Sam I am

Hardy, AR

#29 Jul 6, 2013
The bird was his best friend as a kid, a sort of spirit guide if you will. During the attack on his village, which wipes his tripe of the face of the earth, his bird is killed. He goes nuts. His family is dead. His bird is dead. His home is gone. his life is destroyed. He thinks the bird is still alive, he keeps it with him and try's to feed it. It helps him think. Together, just him and his dead bird, he seeks revenge on the men who took everything from him. The bird has nothing to do with him being native, he's just crazy.
Sam I Am

Hardy, AR

#30 Jul 10, 2013
Maybe they would be better off if they stayed in mexico where they belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
La Mirada Locs Smash LMP 20 min Ferg 6
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 22 min Ferg 1,807
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 31 min Brew In 29,851
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 33 min LMSA contributor 5,628
Poll Who keeps trolling this forum? 14 hr copper 2
News Running Out of Steamers: After Sale, Fullerton ... Wed dianA 1
News Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) Wed vic 1,159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages