Lili Hadsel Leaks Private Investigation Info

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2013
PD Officer

Corona, CA

#2 Nov 28, 2013
This certainly adds to a whole lot of corruption already uncovered.
Even without this fact, Hadsell deserves a bad reputation and getting fired.
Do you know this idiot Police Chief withheld promotions of qualified first and second in line to be promoted?
The PD officers negatively impacted are Human Beings also and have families counting on them.
Hadsell you screwed up. You will permanently be on the Internet as one of America's Most Corrupt Police Chiefs. Tyrant Police Chief Lili Hadsell is what you will be known as from this day going forward.
Agreed

Corona, CA

#5 Nov 29, 2013
PD Officer wrote:
This certainly adds to a whole lot of corruption already uncovered.
Even without this fact, Hadsell deserves a bad reputation and getting fired.
Do you know this idiot Police Chief withheld promotions of qualified first and second in line to be promoted?
The PD officers negatively impacted are Human Beings also and have families counting on them.
Hadsell you screwed up. You will permanently be on the Internet as one of America's Most Corrupt Police Chiefs. Tyrant Police Chief Lili Hadsell is what you will be known as from this day going forward.
I agree with you 100%! Lili Hadsell is corrupt. This woman is only interested in corruption. How do you think she moved thru the ranks all these years? Do you believe this idiot actually passed the tests to be promoted? The answer is NO.
BALDWIN PARK RESIDENT

West Covina, CA

#6 Dec 2, 2013
BALDWIN PARK IN GENERAL HAS A LINE OF CORRUPT OFFICERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Albertsons out (Jul '08) 13 min ddt 34
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr papersup 15,971
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr spotters 200,620
Irwindale Amvets money missing what happened (Oct '13) 1 hr concerned person ... 7
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr CSL 4,943
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 4 hr Big spark KRH 939
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,102
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••