Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

This certainly adds to a whole lot of corruption already uncovered.
Even without this fact, Hadsell deserves a bad reputation and getting fired.
Do you know this idiot Police Chief withheld promotions of qualified first and second in line to be promoted?
The PD officers negatively impacted are Human Beings also and have families counting on them.
Hadsell you screwed up. You will permanently be on the Internet as one of America's Most Corrupt Police Chiefs. Tyrant Police Chief Lili Hadsell is what you will be known as from this day going forward.
Agreed

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

PD Officer wrote:
This certainly adds to a whole lot of corruption already uncovered.
Even without this fact, Hadsell deserves a bad reputation and getting fired.
Do you know this idiot Police Chief withheld promotions of qualified first and second in line to be promoted?
The PD officers negatively impacted are Human Beings also and have families counting on them.
Hadsell you screwed up. You will permanently be on the Internet as one of America's Most Corrupt Police Chiefs. Tyrant Police Chief Lili Hadsell is what you will be known as from this day going forward.
I agree with you 100%! Lili Hadsell is corrupt. This woman is only interested in corruption. How do you think she moved thru the ranks all these years? Do you believe this idiot actually passed the tests to be promoted? The answer is NO.
BALDWIN PARK RESIDENT

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

BALDWIN PARK IN GENERAL HAS A LINE OF CORRUPT OFFICERS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 34 min Fight On 26,736
k h a kings hav arived (Nov '12) 34 min LYNWOOD MY ASS 34
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Ban Central Station 4,895
Baldwin Park Lair I mean Lawyer 3 hr Car Parker 3
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 3 hr CSL 4,823
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 200,360
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 3 hr taralynn tee 4,788
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE