Moyer named Red Bluff mayor

Moyer named Red Bluff mayor

There are 24 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Dec 3, 2009, titled Moyer named Red Bluff mayor. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Councilman Jeff Moyer was selected Tuesday by his peers to serve as the cityas mayor for 2010 in a unanimous vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amazed

Chico, CA

#1 Dec 3, 2009
will they recognize medical marijuana patient rights? Will the new mayor listen? Who voted in the new mayor, the people of the city, or just city staff? Hope he is not the first mayor to bankrupt the city with lawsuits from medical marijuana patients? After redding's decisions to regulate, how can a city 50 miles away say the same activity is unlawful? AMAZED today, hopefully the city will change it's mind and end all this mess they created! That would really AMAZE everyone!
RadCliff

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2009
amazed wrote:
will they recognize medical marijuana patient rights? Will the new mayor listen? Who voted in the new mayor, the people of the city, or just city staff? Hope he is not the first mayor to bankrupt the city with lawsuits from medical marijuana patients? After redding's decisions to regulate, how can a city 50 miles away say the same activity is unlawful? AMAZED today, hopefully the city will change it's mind and end all this mess they created! That would really AMAZE everyone!
Please read my response in regards to question.

http://www.topix.com/forum/source/red-bluff-d...
Storval Rong

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2009
You mean he lives in the City limits now? He didn't when he was elected, he lived on Molluc Drive in the Saddlebrook Subdivision.

The guy is shady in my opinion.

“Spreading Truth Wordwide”

Since: Nov 09

God Bless The USA

#4 Dec 4, 2009
A fine, upstanding individual who will lead our city into the future with the wisdom and morality that is so lacking with today's drug influenced youth.
amazed

United States

#5 Dec 7, 2009
General Johnson Jameson wrote:
A fine, upstanding individual who will lead our city into the future with the wisdom and morality that is so lacking with today's drug influenced youth.
hope morals keep the city lights on when the bank account is empty & the city has to file bankruptcy. patients have joined forces to pay for attorneys to straighten out the council, and the city legal advisor in regards to the medical marijuana laws.If the county does not stop they will soon find a similar fate. learn the real truth and find something better to do than harrass legally compliant citizens who use marijuana as medicine as state law allows. AMAZING!
joe blow

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Moyer needs to abide by laws (ie place of residence code) like all the rest of us. why should anyone be exempt
Pat Johnston

Reedley, CA

#7 Apr 12, 2010
amazed wrote:
will they recognize medical marijuana patient rights? Will the new mayor listen? Who voted in the new mayor, the people of the city, or just city staff? Hope he is not the first mayor to bankrupt the city with lawsuits from medical marijuana patients? After redding's decisions to regulate, how can a city 50 miles away say the same activity is unlawful? AMAZED today, hopefully the city will change it's mind and end all this mess they created! That would really AMAZE everyone!
They take turns being Mayor...And Moyer is a good ole' boy on his way up. Being a hypocrite about zoning laws for medical marijuana, when he is living in a commercial building for his residence. Did he pay for all the permits to do all of the extensive remodling?

He makes his money renting dumps to speed freaks over by the High School. A perfect place for meth dealers to hook our children up with some meth. Shouldn't, we pass a law against slumlords renting uninhabitabal, filthy homes, next to speed freaks, next to the high school? He's a hypocrite and perfect pick for Mayor for the Council of Hypocrits.
TeeLee

Redding, CA

#8 Apr 13, 2010
Pat Johnston, Do you ever have anything nice to say about anybody? Maybe it would make you happy if you knew a huge asteroid was on course to impact our Earth. Come on, Lady. Go out and buy something American and smile a little. I bet you have a nice smile. Use it more.

“Spreading Truth Wordwide”

Since: Nov 09

God Bless The USA

#9 Apr 13, 2010
TeeLee wrote:
Pat Johnston, Do you ever have anything nice to say about anybody? Maybe it would make you happy if you knew a huge asteroid was on course to impact our Earth.
Pat suffered a tragic family mishap years ago when a renegade elephant in heat mistook the family yugo as a potential mate.
MDC Red Bluff

United States

#10 Apr 13, 2010
Be nice general! tehe!!
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#11 Oct 28, 2013
General Johnson Jameson wrote:
A fine, upstanding individual who will lead our city into the future with the wisdom and morality that is so lacking with today's drug influenced youth.
Sorry sir but this man (Moyers) is not a fine upstanding person with morals as you say.....er...just BUSTED for selling and transporting marijuana.
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#12 Oct 28, 2013
TeeLee wrote:
Pat Johnston, Do you ever have anything nice to say about anybody? Maybe it would make you happy if you knew a huge asteroid was on course to impact our Earth. Come on, Lady. Go out and buy something American and smile a little. I bet you have a nice smile. Use it more.
Turns out Pat was right about Moyer. See Mugshots in daily news.
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#13 Oct 28, 2013
General Johnson Jameson wrote:
A fine, upstanding individual who will lead our city into the future with the wisdom and morality that is so lacking with today's drug influenced youth.
Sir turns out you are wrong about moyer. See recent mugshots in the daily news.
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#14 Oct 28, 2013
joe blow wrote:
Moyer needs to abide by laws (ie place of residence code) like all the rest of us. why should anyone be exempt
As of October 2013 his place of residence is in jail for about the next 45 days :D) hahaha
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#15 Oct 28, 2013
TeeLee wrote:
Pat Johnston, Do you ever have anything nice to say about anybody? Maybe it would make you happy if you knew a huge asteroid was on course to impact our Earth. Come on, Lady. Go out and buy something American and smile a little. I bet you have a nice smile. Use it more.
Hey..maybe you need to get a clue.
see mugshots in daily new

Yuba City, CA

#16 Oct 28, 2013
Storval Rong wrote:
You mean he lives in the City limits now? He didn't when he was elected, he lived on Molluc Drive in the Saddlebrook Subdivision.
The guy is shady in my opinion.
Your opinion is right on. He is a drug dealer and transporter. You can't get anymore 'shady' than that. There are plenty of other shady ones around too. Just haven't been caught yet.
UsedToBe

Roseville, CA

#17 Oct 29, 2013
Did Moyer grow the weed; does anyone know?
jilly

Yuba City, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2013
Pat Johnston wrote:
<quoted text>
They take turns being Mayor...And Moyer is a good ole' boy on his way up. Being a hypocrite about zoning laws for medical marijuana, when he is living in a commercial building for his residence. Did he pay for all the permits to do all of the extensive remodling?
He makes his money renting dumps to speed freaks over by the High School. A perfect place for meth dealers to hook our children up with some meth. Shouldn't, we pass a law against slumlords renting uninhabitabal, filthy homes, next to speed freaks, next to the high school? He's a hypocrite and perfect pick for Mayor for the Council of Hypocrits.
Pat--turns out you are RIGHT AGAIN!! see mug shots in daily news
jilly in cottonwood

Yuba City, CA

#19 Oct 29, 2013
seems Red Bluff has seen its share of pot growers and sellers and transporters, lately ie joe froom and now jeff and maurene moyers
jilly in cottonwood

Yuba City, CA

#20 Oct 29, 2013
bet they are all right wing nuts? of coarse. such hipocrits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 32,334
News San Pedro drive-by shooting appears to be gang-... (May '09) 2 hr DesireeMGoopio_Es... 210
lmhs admin 2 hr Mench 1
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 10 hr New Clubdad 6,750
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul '16 Hanson Bologna 4,510
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages