James Hunley working for rival tow co...

James Hunley working for rival tow company

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

ITK

AOL

#1 Feb 10, 2012
Hey Jim

Word is you're working for a rival tow company that's been eyeing a contract with BP for some time now. Is that why you're still making such a fuss over Royal Coaches?
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#2 Feb 11, 2012
Oh Sherlock. sounds like you got me.

First of all, I have my own tow truck. and I have had my own tow truck since the late seventies.

Second I have a criminal record. and not allowed to work for a contracted tow company

and third, I work for No one Because I don't take orders from NO one. Never have and never will

And last what legitimate tow company would want to contract with Baldwin Park and take orders from two fat pigs and a turd burglar.

Known nation wide for their tow scam.

Yes Every one wants your tow contract. You make enough money but your criminal instincts kicks in and you have to steel from the public.

All I can say is you got me.
Yup

Corona, CA

#3 Feb 11, 2012
Car Parker wrote:
Oh Sherlock. sounds like you got me.
First of all, I have my own tow truck. and I have had my own tow truck since the late seventies.
Second I have a criminal record. and not allowed to work for a contracted tow company
and third, I work for No one Because I don't take orders from NO one. Never have and never will
And last what legitimate tow company would want to contract with Baldwin Park and take orders from two fat pigs and a turd burglar.
Known nation wide for their tow scam.
Yes Every one wants your tow contract. You make enough money but your criminal instincts kicks in and you have to steel from the public.
All I can say is you got me.
Yup, Hunley has been operating his tow truck illegally since the seventies, right stinky? His criminal record is due to the stink cloud that hovers around him. Like Pigpen from the Peanuts comics.
Can you Hear it

Long Beach, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2012
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, Hunley has been operating his tow truck illegally since the seventies, right stinky? His criminal record is due to the stink cloud that hovers around him. Like Pigpen from the Peanuts comics.
That's Marlen going oink oink where is my food.
Marlen the only real pig is you in Bp and when your court day comes guess who will be there taking pictures of your fat ass for you tube. Hey I guess your next case coming will be how your daughter got out of her charges of driving without a license and stealing moms car. The Breceda gang don't cover their corruption well.
Lets hear a oink oink and then run to farmers boys for another healthy meal.
Who

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 11, 2012
I'm a business owner in Baldwin Park. Which other tow business is looking at taking over. Bob's? Isnt there issues with his contracts too?
YEP

Long Beach, CA

#6 Feb 11, 2012
Who wrote:
I'm a business owner in Baldwin Park. Which other tow business is looking at taking over. Bob's? Isnt there issues with his contracts too?
The owners son likes to take knives to his employees and steal cell phones from impounded cars. This sounds like a perfect match for Baldwin Park.
Who

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 11, 2012
Is that who it is ITK?
hunley shut up listen

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Feb 12, 2012
car barker you admit here you've got a criminal record, frankly barker I really don't care that you're an ex-con. But what does bother me is you thinking for some reason you can now judge others and people are going to side with you? Guy, you're an ex-con who than goes messing around with your cop neighbor who puts a restraining order against you. Than you get involved in a ruckus with a towing company here in B.P. and get arrested & go on a war path against them. Than you go and get hooked up with a red-neck business owner in B.P. who doesn't live here in B.P.- like yourself. Than you - a white boy and your red-neck friend start calling Latino council members traitors to their own one minute than a racist the next and put down all OUR council members who are Latinos and who WE just elected AGAIN. Well, doughboy that makes you two not only look stupid but the fact is untrustworthy. Now I know nothing I say here is going to change your worthless actions. And you can hide your head in the sand saying no, no, no. But at least you got some truth thrown in you face. And it'll be the last time I waste my time doing it. Cause I KNOW you NOT going to get it. But hey, at least I tried and than I can just go back to calling you names without feeling guilty one iota.
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#9 Feb 12, 2012
Thank you Monica, We can only hope its the last time we hear from you.

My fighting corruption really gets your panties in a bunch doesn't it.

Hiding something arnt you. I am going to find out.

And I am going to stay on it until your in jail
Car Parker

West Covina, CA

#10 Feb 12, 2012
You guys keep screwing around You will ruin my bad reputation.
The Truth

Rialto, CA

#11 Feb 13, 2012
Hey Monica did your dorky boyfriend write this or was this all you? I can't believe in that very long paragraph all you really said was how ignorant you can be. That's ok why don't you just stick to names because everyone knows your really not that bright just a big smile and big hands to grab lots of cash and a flat ass from laying on your back so much. Please save the holy speeches for your separated mommy and daddy.
hunley shut up listen wrote:
car barker you admit here you've got a criminal record, frankly barker I really don't care that you're an ex-con. But what does bother me is you thinking for some reason you can now judge others and people are going to side with you? Guy, you're an ex-con who than goes messing around with your cop neighbor who puts a restraining order against you. Than you get involved in a ruckus with a towing company here in B.P. and get arrested & go on a war path against them. Than you go and get hooked up with a red-neck business owner in B.P. who doesn't live here in B.P.- like yourself. Than you - a white boy and your red-neck friend start calling Latino council members traitors to their own one minute than a racist the next and put down all OUR council members who are Latinos and who WE just elected AGAIN. Well, doughboy that makes you two not only look stupid but the fact is untrustworthy. Now I know nothing I say here is going to change your worthless actions. And you can hide your head in the sand saying no, no, no. But at least you got some truth thrown in you face. And it'll be the last time I waste my time doing it. Cause I KNOW you NOT going to get it. But hey, at least I tried and than I can just go back to calling you names without feeling guilty one iota.
tuttle hunley stooges

Van Nuys, CA

#12 Feb 13, 2012
tuttle were you just born stupid or did it happen over time? hunley we know you got stupid in the joint when they bone you down so hard in the pooper you went mental. You're both lowlife trash. You're only good to be slapped around like the stooges you are.
The Truth

United States

#13 Feb 13, 2012
tuttle hunley stooges wrote:
tuttle were you just born stupid or did it happen over time? hunley we know you got stupid in the joint when they bone you down so hard in the pooper you went mental. You're both lowlife trash. You're only good to be slapped around like the stooges you are.
Hey Marlen and Monica you need to let little guppy write for you guys it's pathetic the way you two bimbos pound keys. I hear wal mart is running specials on brains two for one please don't walk run and get them for you idiots of the Bp Council.bimbo squad.
tuttle stooge

Tarzana, CA

#14 Feb 17, 2012
tuttle it is inspiring even though your brainless how you're still able to manage to be stupid, vulgar and over all uselessness. A true attribute to your genes.
WaaaassssUuupppp p

Glendora, CA

#16 Feb 21, 2013
Convicted criminal mad at others who actually work for a living.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#17 Feb 21, 2013
Help I have a mean, nasty, ugly, old, married Mexican woman that wants me to do her.
Ha Ha Ha

Anaheim, CA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
WaaaassssUuuppppp wrote:
Convicted criminal mad at others who actually work for a living.
That's funny if you call stealing residents money from the city jobs your am idiot. These ignorant people are power hungry wet backs who couldn't get a real job.
Car Parker

Covina, CA

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Ha Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny if you call stealing residents money from the city jobs your am idiot. These ignorant people are power hungry wet backs who couldn't get a real job.
Hey what about Rosy, the mean, nasty, ugly, old, married Mexican woman that is sexually obsessed with me.
Murphys law

Glendora, CA

#20 Feb 23, 2013
hunley shut up listen wrote:
Nicely put. Hunley needs to go to church, ask for forgiveness and move on with his life.
Funny

Baldwin Park, CA

#21 Feb 24, 2013
Murphys law wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely put. Hunley needs to go to church, ask for forgiveness and move on with his life.
That's funny what the people should do is build a church in honor of Hunley. Why you ask because he is working for nothing to expose the dirt bags like the Breceda family and he exposed the tow scam in Baldwin Park which ruined many families. These politicians get paid to cheat and steal from you and it is time to clean out these evil persons. The next time you go to church pray for more people like Hunley who dedicate their lives to cleaning up corruption and receives nothing for it.
I say thanks to Hunley and the many more who want to clean up are city governments. The group will not rest until these dirt bags are out of office and some are in jail so don't walk run before your exposed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5th Annual Spook Show Halloween Festival this w... 15 min Uncle Ten 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr WherePhart 32,834
Home remodeling on Grace Court by SAMCO co Robe... (Mar '13) 9 hr Goes around Comes... 14
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 14 hr huh 7,826
News Alta Loma High School teacher found dead (Jan '10) 17 hr anthony camacho 145
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Mar 26 Lol 4,531
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages