Chillin Villain

San Luis Rey, CA

#1 Nov 21, 2008
26-15, to Corona del Mar.
Different year, different deal, different everthing, same results. Oh well.
But this team is young, and the coaches have done some good things. Look for a deeper run into the postseason next year.
Good job boys, good job coaches.

Since: Jul 08

La Mirada,Ca

#18 Nov 23, 2008
Kyle Gluck Lancers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay Genius
We beat you guys get over it already...
Hahahaha
I don't know what hurts more,
the fact that we beat you guys
31-14 and i rushed for 129 yards
and 3 touchdowns,(All before halftime)
or the fact that you guys played a La Serna 2nd and 3rd string for a majority of the game...
Hahaha
Outch that hurts....
Looooosers!
Kyle congrats on a great game and what makes you a great player is your a clutch palyer, you came through with a big night for the team in an important game after coming of a disappointing loss against Santa Fe.

Great teams and great players don't hang their heads and feel sorry for them selves after a sombering loss. They dig down and come back strong next game. And Kyle did that.

What's great about LS is it's a team not just 'Ben Burke and the Lancers' and somebody different seems to come up with a big night from week-to-week.

Yeh, maybe their not Tesoro, but their the team to beat in our neck of the woods. Not bad for just a bunch of kids from Whittier.

La Mirada,Ca

#19 Nov 23, 2008
BTW Next up for LS is Rowland. They just got past Burroughs HS from Burbank 23-22??? I think.
Poor kid

Whittier, CA

#21 Nov 23, 2008
Seriously, why do you adults keep addressing this kid? Do you really think it's him on this forum. Your all acting like a bunch of kids....LM.....quit your pouting, whining, and obsessing over this teen.
LM Pride

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Nov 23, 2008
Poor kid wrote:
Seriously, why do you adults keep addressing this kid? Do you really think it's him on this forum. Your all acting like a bunch of kids....LM.....quit your pouting, whining, and obsessing over this teen.
Very true, shame on me. No pouting, whining or obsessing just someone who needs to point out the truth. KARMA.... THE END ...10 min. of fame is up. I'm out.
neophyte

Los Angeles, CA

#26 Nov 23, 2008
That kid or whom it ever it is, still hasn't got the message- like LMPRIDE stated, "KARMA" Focus on your future and move on- LM must be something else. They get a lot of love and hate. I guess it's better to be the topic of many, than to be forgotten. Maybe someone wants to jinx him (Kyle) if it really is not him responding. Oh, well you live and learn. These post get intense!!!!

La Mirada,Ca

#27 Nov 23, 2008
Kyle Gluck had a great night ans the team goes to the second round. It's ok, to defend your accomplishments to a trash talker but I can't go for trash talking from the victor or the defeated.

It's only a game, and sportsmanship is #1
LM Football Parent

La Habra, CA

#28 Nov 23, 2008
Ignore this K.G. impostor. His goal is to piss off the L.M. football fans. He has been on here harassing K.G. for months trying to make him look bad with the "I am the greatest in the universe and L.M. sucks" comments. Many of his posts are during practice, school and game time hours. I know K.G. and can assure you this is not him. He
is friends with many of the L.M. players. Ignore this impostor (or is this troll just having a conversation with himself). Your impersonation is not accurate; K.G. is not even a fan of USC. Find a new hobby and give the kid a break already.
tyler

San Diego, CA

#29 Nov 23, 2008
Hi im tyler otero and i say fffff alll you haters L.m football did good this year beeing a former player of the team im glad they had sucsess but will see whats up next year since they came up short
see you then =D
LM STOP

Whittier, CA

#31 Nov 23, 2008
Stop posting comments about the teen above. Someone wants to ruffle your feathers, and I bet it's NOT the teen being mentioned above. Come on already, your all adults representing LM Football. Don't let this disrupt YOUR LM FORUM.
Teen guy

United States

#40 Aug 26, 2013
I like football, sure, just as much as the next guy. However, LM football? What's there to like? If they could go two games straight with decent performances, they might earn the right to be called a real football team-- like that's ever going to happen. Losers.
mr cranky

United States

#41 Sep 11, 2013
Teen guy wrote:
I like football, sure, just as much as the next guy. However, LM football? What's there to like? If they could go two games straight with decent performances, they might earn the right to be called a real football team-- like that's ever going to happen. Losers.
Whatever's gotten under your skin, you're an idiot. Keep your inane insults to yourself. You jackass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 5 min LMSA Parent 8,166
News Shootings in Whittier, Norwalk areas believed t... 2 hr Acab 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr MidPhartz 32,924
green lighted west covina 13 ex-member (Mar '12) Fri Spanky 23
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) Fri riot illegals 3,255
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr 18 Georgia Levin 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages