Teacher takes plea deal in El Monte c...

Teacher takes plea deal in El Monte child molestation case

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Nov 5, 2013, titled Teacher takes plea deal in El Monte child molestation case. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A Mountain View High School teacher faces four years in prison for having an inappropriate relationship with a 14-year-old student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

dbunker

Pearblossom, CA

#1 Nov 8, 2013
Heres something you don't know, Teachers unions and liberal politicians trying to pass a law that will make it "not", repeat..not illegal for teachers who have sex with consenting kids, yes I said consenting kids...look it up and weep how in the hell do we allow this sh-- to continue, sick liberal progressives, but they attack GOD and our children and nothing except you vote for them again and again lol you truly are useful idiots, its like being ran out of mexico coming here and voting liberal/progressive and turning our cities to the one you left..lol idiotas pendejos?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 33,673
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 2 hr Im mee 4,851
Gay Jay Leno Darpa Cloaked Robbed Wal Mart Edna... 4 hr Mows 2
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 4 hr lmsa parent 9,504
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) Fri Ssk 2,814
News After Virginia violence, far right and white na... Fri Solarman 1
Murderer out and about (Dec '16) Thu Heartbroken 103011 10

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages