Another gang shooting in Bolen Parke
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gee

United States

#46 Jan 9, 2013
It's only a Matter Of Time Til The nines Come Out
And Those Goofy Punch lines And Shine Run Out.
R.I.P. Jose Aka Hozer
Never Forget You
Gee

United States

#47 Jan 9, 2013
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sorry to break it to you....Steven was from DNC and the idiots who shot him were from KHA. KHA is responsible for all the shootings that have occurred in Baldwin Park they are also Responsible for the killing ang stabbing of the young man at the mall parking lot outside of sears. And im on your side but lets be honest what business did he have out in the street at 1am??? Unless he was coming out of work then that is reasonable but I doubt it.
you need to check your sources fool kha didn't kill that fool at the mall, West Covina 13 did and that young man was necio from nsbp get your sources checked and kha ain't responsible for all the murders just most.-
west cochino gays

Menifee, CA

#48 Jan 9, 2013
"wc kays" f*** thos lames lol...theyr cowards too jus like the kakaz, & who kicks it with west cochinos...duhhh loser...kakaz...klever from vagina st. kakaz has a primo from "West Covina 13" they call themselves "wc kays"...klavo from kakaz (lol) has a primo from west cochinos and that primo of klavo has a primo from english muffins (flores) even if wc gays did stab i.zepeda ther cud hav been a kaka stain in the mix lol..it was probably 2 wc gays and 1 kakera lol...how did u no it was wc gays that stabbed him wer did u heer this from?...f*** west covina, wc gays aint shyt
Mensos Por Vida

Duarte, CA

#49 Jan 10, 2013
NSBP wrote:
<quoted text>this idiots aimer was the yunger bro ...Listo was big broh. R.i.p LISTO you always be loved and Ns up LOS TWINSTERS REAL MALDITOS
HAHAHAHAH Sounds like LISTO was anything BUT LISTO! hahahahah
He should have gone with TRUCHA might have had better luck! hahahaah
mixed up

Menifee, CA

#50 Jan 10, 2013
west cochino gays wrote:
"wc kays" f*** thos lames lol...theyr cowards too jus like the kakaz, & who kicks it with west cochinos...duhhh loser...kakaz...klever from vagina st. kakaz has a primo from "West Covina 13" they call themselves "wc kays"...klavo from kakaz (lol) has a primo from west cochinos and that primo of klavo has a primo from english muffins (flores) even if wc gays did stab i.zepeda ther cud hav been a kaka stain in the mix lol..it was probably 2 wc gays and 1 kakera lol...how did u no it was wc gays that stabbed him wer did u heer this from?...f*** west covina, wc gays aint shyt
"wc kaysers" and west covina 13 r 2 diffrent gangs , the only thing they hav in common is that theyr both lame haha
commonpeeps

Los Angeles, CA

#51 Jan 10, 2013
BP citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a f***** kaka the one going around bp with your little b**** homies thinking your the shit.
Ya ya my little homie bro, you go kaka yo mama haha
Meds

Menifee, CA

#53 Jan 27, 2013
Gee wrote:
It's only a Matter Of Time Til The nines Come Out
And Those Goofy Punch lines And Shine Run Out.
R.I.P. Jose Aka Hozer
Never Forget You

Rip hozer he was like my brother g he will definitley never be forgotten, it seems like u were close to him as well can u porfas write back g i would like to ask u somethings hopefully not on this bs blog but reply back porfas for our homeboy hozer rip which its really pronounced josr i gave him that name seven yrs ago..
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#54 Jan 28, 2013
mixed up wrote:
<quoted text>
"wc kaysers" and west covina 13 r 2 diffrent gangs , the only thing they hav in common is that theyr both lame haha
you got your facts mixed up jack. The KAYs are a click from West Covina 13 that means krazy ass youngsters. its kaysters not kaysers

i will agree with you that theyre lame though
good info

Smithfield, VA

#55 Jan 28, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
you got your facts mixed up jack. The KAYs are a click from West Covina 13 that means krazy ass youngsters. its kaysters not kaysers
i will agree with you that theyre lame though
Thanks Jimmy for clarifying that for us you know some people would frown on posting vital information like that but not Jimmy. Hes not snitching hes just a good informant
Jimmy

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jan 28, 2013
Thanks! That's what the cop handling my case told me.

And yes, that "vital information" just brought down the whole gang. All 5 of them. You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 3 hr Don Brunty 63
Gay Brea 12 hr Gayguy_320 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr BFL 32,329
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) Fri leon 6,746
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Aug 21 P up hoes down 48
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 29 Hanson Bologna 4,511
Married with lesbian desires Mar '16 BrenRey 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages