Pico Rivera, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

One Man Shot to Death in Baldwin Park, Another Wounded

"It appears that the cars were driving down the street. One was shooting at the other as they were driving," said Lt. John Cortina of the L.A. County Sheriff's Homicide Bureau to KTLA5.

"Some of the rounds missed the car they were shooting at and stuck other vehicles on the street and even struck some homes."

The gang war continues

The Blood is on the hands of our do nothing city officials and Chief Hadsell

Are you idiots going to wait until some baby gets killed before you stop your tow truck scam check points and assign every available officer to the gang squad.

You idiots are responsible for the gang violence. Baldwin Park has had zero gang enforcement for over three years. You let them grow teeth Now the blood is on the Council's hands

You chose to impound 7,000 cars a year and take 10 million dollars out of the community and give it to your local tow company.

Officers got the overtime. Community gets the bullets.

I have an idea. Just ignore the gang shootings and go after Rodger Hernandez. You Idiots
Concerned Citizen

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

It makes me so mad the situation that has came across this city. The person that died was named Steven Reyes he was 17 years old and was going to be a dad. His girlfriend is in her last month of pregnancy she is due this month. This child will grow up without ever getting the chance to meet their dad. His older brother was also shot and killed 4 months ago.
Losers

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

I remember hearing that this family are a bunch of losers isnt there dad from NS ? Im sure he is a really proud dad. There son was convicted 80 years to liFe for a murder then Guiermo Reyes is killed in a gang style shooting were guns were said to be fired from both partys now little Steven Reyes was probably looking for revenge and is killed ..........
great job keep up the good work I guess you didnt learn the first time atleast you idiots can brag about shooting up parked cars
killings need to STOP

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Concerned Citizen wrote:
It makes me so mad the situation that has came across this city. The person that died was named Steven Reyes he was 17 years old and was going to be a dad. His girlfriend is in her last month of pregnancy she is due this month. This child will grow up without ever getting the chance to meet their dad. His older brother was also shot and killed 4 months ago.
R.I.P. Steven Reyes & LISTO.......
it was khaids

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Concerned Citizen wrote:
wer did u hear this from? 1 was killed another was seriously injured...
Maria

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Obviously you need to check your sources, Steven was not gang affiliated, he was targeted because he was the brother of Memo RIP. Anyone that knows Steven knows that although he missed his big brother a lot, he was looking forward to rasing his baby, he always had such a positive attitude and was always clowning around making people laugh. His death is a tragedy no one saw coming and its sad for people to judge and say he deserved this. His mother lost her youngest babies in less than 6 months....
fatazz snacks

Costa Mesa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Maria wrote:
Obviously you need to check your sources, Steven was not gang affiliated, he was targeted because he was the brother of Memo RIP. Anyone that knows Steven knows that although he missed his big brother a lot, he was looking forward to rasing his baby, he always had such a positive attitude and was always clowning around making people laugh. His death is a tragedy no one saw coming and its sad for people to judge and say he deserved this. His mother lost her youngest babies in less than 6 months....
stupid biizch dont be talking about my homie AIMER if you dont even know him memo was his little brother not his older brother so STFU
Baldwin Park Resident

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

It Is True His Name Was Steven Reyes, Steven Reyes And I Did Not like Eachother We Got in fights In High school But He Didn't Deserve To Die , I Know His Girlfriend She Is Pregnant. A Week Before This Incident I Was Walking And Suddenly A Car Said " Where Are You From" I Told Them They Went Five Houses Down And Open Fired To A House With A Guy Standing Outside Of It, Why They Let Me Live After Witnessing I Do Not Know, Everyone In The Baldwin Park Comminity Is Just Now Seeing This Happening This Is not The First Time A Similiar Act Has Been Going on, I have Had close calls With These Rival gangs, I Am Shocked For Steven Reyes And His Family We Went To High School Together, If He Can Be Touched So Can Any juvenile Or Adult By These fatalities.
Baldwin Park Resident

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Losers wrote:
I remember hearing that this family are a bunch of losers isnt there dad from NS ? Im sure he is a really proud dad. There son was convicted 80 years to liFe for a murder then Guiermo Reyes is killed in a gang style shooting were guns were said to be fired from both partys now little Steven Reyes was probably looking for revenge and is killed ..........
great job keep up the good work I guess you didnt learn the first time atleast you idiots can brag about shooting up parked cars
Yeah he was probably looking for revenge I know the kid we had got in a fist fight DUring our high school years he still not deserve it but I'm sure everyone in this room knows who did it
Baldwin Park Resident

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Maria wrote:
Maria he was gang affiliated I know because we got in plenty of fights my friends and his over letters
Baldwin Park Resident

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

fatazz snacks wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid biizch dont be talking about my homie AIMER if you dont even know him memo was his little brother not his older brother so STFU
foreel wtf
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Baldwin Park Resident wrote:
It Is True His Name Was Steven Reyes, Steven Reyes And I Did Not like Eachother We Got in fights In High school But He Didn't Deserve To Die , I Know His Girlfriend She Is Pregnant. A Week Before This Incident I Was Walking And Suddenly A Car Said " Where Are You From" I Told Them They Went Five Houses Down And Open Fired To A House With A Guy Standing Outside Of It, Why They Let Me Live After Witnessing I Do Not Know, Everyone In The Baldwin Park Comminity Is Just Now Seeing This Happening This Is not The First Time A Similiar Act Has Been Going on, I have Had close calls With These Rival gangs, I Am Shocked For Steven Reyes And His Family We Went To High School Together, If He Can Be Touched So Can Any juvenile Or Adult By These fatalities.
Does it really matter? Another one bites the dust hey hey hey.
Baldwin Park Resident

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Does it really matter? Another one bites the dust hey hey hey.
it does matter Baldwin park is hot, Everybody packing straps even kids in non gangs and were just making it worst
the spectator

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

It cuz the nut stains start shit and can't finish it then they get scared and cuddle up with other nut sacks ha ha
the truth

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

C'mon let's not be retarded people don't get shot if they are not in any shit
Maria

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Maria wrote:
LIKE I Said CHECK UR SOURCES, u obviously dont know who he is because he was Memos little brother not older brother... who r u and why r u so fixed in acting like u know what happened, BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAR U JUST GO BY WHAT U HEAR. Everyone keeps saying hes 22 but he was born in 94 DO the math idiot
Maria

Carson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

fatazz snacks wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I Said CHECK UR SOURCES, u obviously dont know who he is because he was Memos little brother not older brother... who r u and why r u so fixed in acting like u guys were friends or u know what happened, BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAR U JUST GO BY WHAT U HEAR. Everyone keeps saying hes 22 but he was born in 94 DO the math idiot.
concerned citizen

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Maria wrote:
Im sorry to break it to you....Steven was from DNC and the idiots who shot him were from KHA. KHA is responsible for all the shootings that have occurred in Baldwin Park they are also Responsible for the killing ang stabbing of the young man at the mall parking lot outside of sears. And im on your side but lets be honest what business did he have out in the street at 1am??? Unless he was coming out of work then that is reasonable but I doubt it.
Guadalupe

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Judged:

Maria wrote:
<quoted text>
LIKE I Said CHECK UR SOURCES, u obviously dont know who he is because he was Memos little brother not older brother... who r u and why r u so fixed in acting like u guys were friends or u know what happened, BECAUSE ITS VERY CLEAR U JUST GO BY WHAT U HEAR. Everyone keeps saying hes 22 but he was born in 94 DO the math idiot.
Maria the poster never said Steven so you obviously know his "GANG MONIKER WAS AIMER" what exactly was he aiming at I ask you. Why would somebody call themselves that it seems like there's always somebody saying but he was a good kid and come to find out there are not. So dont come on here saying he is some angel ok.
BP citizen

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Does it really matter? Another one bites the dust hey hey hey.
You must be a f***** kaka the one going around bp with your little b**** homies thinking your the shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rowland Heights Discussions

Search the Rowland Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Matt from Columbus 26,680
LMSA Soccer (Feb '10) 41 min LMSA Too 4,809
Former La Puente Mayor Louie Lujan is a Man on ... (Sep '11) 2 hr SGV Tribune 12
Waste Management Raising Rates thanks Teri Muse 5 hr Really 8
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 9 hr Twilight sun 7,851
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr sheepers 200,341
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••

Rowland Heights News Video

•••
•••

Rowland Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE