LM Football 2013 Hows it looking ????

Posted in the Rowland Heights Forum

La Mirada Consumer

Whittier, CA

#1 Mar 15, 2013
anyone got the 411 on what the team looks like ????
Your mom

Canoga Park, CA

#2 Mar 15, 2013
I heard Douchetti is gonna bench them all and play the powder puff team... He loves them young girls...
only football

Granada Hills, CA

#3 Mar 16, 2013
Your mom,
what a stupid post, does your mommy know your on the computer.
La Mirada Consumer, go to the la mirada football facebook and check out the news from there...
Yes they look good.....
WTF

Canoga Park, CA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
only football wrote:
Your mom,
what a stupid post, does your mommy know your on the computer.
La Mirada Consumer, go to the la mirada football facebook and check out the news from there...
Yes they look good.....
How do you know they look good? Compared to who? Have they played any games? Lol!
LMHS PARENT

Whittier, CA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know they look good? Compared to who? Have they played any games? Lol!
WTF- Typical dumbass response. I think everyone knows they haven't played a game yet; like any team that pro or high school you're comparing a team by its returning players and the kids that haven't played varsity before. They have the #1, tight end in the country, they have a top 10 quarterback (nationally)from the class of 2015. they have a top 10 Southern CA receiver and a running back that rushed for over 1,500 yards coming back. Plus three starters from the O-Line and 5-6 starters on the defennse. So yes logic (which you seem to lack)says they look good.
SMH

Fullerton, CA

#6 Mar 27, 2013
As the Transfers Keep Rolling in they look Great!
Lane Kiffin

Whittier, CA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Who on the team are transfers?
Ready to leave LM

Buena Park, CA

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Apparently transfers don't have to pay their dues or pay their fees like we La Mirada residents do. This is happening in baseball also. So anyone can come over, take your position and you will pay for them to play your position.
Nick Saban

Whittier, CA

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Who on the football team are/were transfers?
Do tell!
Football Dad

Whittier, CA

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Ready to leave LM wrote:
Apparently transfers don't have to pay their dues or pay their fees like we La Mirada residents do. This is happening in baseball also. So anyone can come over, take your position and you will pay for them to play your position.
How can you say that transfers have come in and taken over positions? All they have is weightlifting. They won't even touch a football till May.

Sounds like someone is trying to start something. Don't know what your agenda is
ready to leave LM

Buena Park, CA

#11 Apr 7, 2013
Football Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say that transfers have come in and taken over positions? All they have is weightlifting. They won't even touch a football till May.
Sounds like someone is trying to start something. Don't know what your agenda is
No agenda, just the truth. It's happened in the past as it will in the future. You think they come over to sit the side lines. Wait till May then tell me how wrong I am. GOOD LUCK!!!!!
SMH

La Mirada, CA

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Transfers are showing up in huge numbers look at some of the kids in the last 3 years who have been stars and they just happen to show up at la mirada regardless of the sport! If you want to know go ask any of the players.
Football Dad

Whittier, CA

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Ready to leave LM wrote:
Apparently transfers don't have to pay their dues or pay their fees like we La Mirada residents do. This is happening in baseball also. So anyone can come over, take your position and you will pay for them to play your position.
No one has taken over anyone's position. Who needs pain in the rear parents like you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Ready to leave LM and did

Buena Park, CA

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Football Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has taken over anyone's position. Who needs pain in the rear parents like you. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Already gone, at a school that everyone pays their own way. Not somewhere where tranfers and alumni kids get to play over talent. I let your family cut the check for them. Bye Bye sucker!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 36 min Bruin For Life 28,470
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 1 hr vecino endz 2,588
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 6 hr vEWRX3 1,136
Wanted to buy Geodes (Apr '08) 18 hr ONTHEMTN 2
Pacheco: Public Enemy #1 (Feb '14) 22 hr Truth 11
Pacheco Trying to Bring in Housing for Homeless Thu Oh Yes 2
Mayor Lozano Lied to Stichman and Vineland Peop... Thu Lozano Liar 2

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:39 pm PST