CSL

Whittier, CA

#4872 Jul 30, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking for lmsa to pay for your trainer
All teams have access to personal trainers. Bob doesn't use one but most others realize that there is an advantage for the players to bring in another view. LMSA won't sanction or recommend the trainers. Teams choose. No BOD deciding what is best for the individual team. It is better left for the teams.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4873 Jul 31, 2014
Really why the personal attack?
Why won't we sanction or recomemend trainers?All trainers are approved by us
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4874 Jul 31, 2014
FYI I dont have any issue with comunacating witht the girls and there no one there teaching anything out there I haven't or don't, and most everybody only teaches one side of the ball JUST SAYING so before you dis me tell me something I'm not teaching then we can talk otherwise keep it closed
LMSA Too

La Mirada, CA

#4875 Aug 2, 2014
Davis wrote:
FYI I dont have any issue with comunacating witht the girls and there no one there teaching anything out there I haven't or don't,
What's funny is that you really believe your own diluted mind and propaganda. Dispite all the evidence to the contrary.

If any of it were really true you would be winning CSL regular seasons, League Cups, State Cups and any number of higher level competitions.
Lower level championships are just that lower level and don't demonstrate anything except that you can defeat weak teams

Oh, and of course you have shown that you can lose to good teams haven't you
CSL

Whittier, CA

#4876 Aug 2, 2014
As long as the players are happy and having fun that is fine. At this age most of these players have been trained by others. As long as coaches adapt and build on the talent they have instead of trying to change everyone into their mode of thinking they will succeed. You only have a short time with them before high school. Adjust your game to their style. Too much turnover to be stuck in one way of thinking. As mentioned above gu16 is teaching both sides of the ball this year and will score 60 goals minimum. How many did you score in you Signature seasons? 60? this is not a personal attach just an observation. don't get sensitive on us we all have to deal with that at home.
winning coach

South Gate, CA

#4877 Aug 3, 2014
Adaptation to the moment has always been a plus. Each game is unique and takes an eye to be able to disassemble the other team.Stubborn coaching and unwillingness to change formation and player position in games is the downfall of many teams. A coach that keeps his un effective system day in and day out will never break out of Bronze. Some systems work for some teams but not others, after u 12's its when implementing a few options work best for teams. The highrr levels can change it up on you before u know it.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4878 Aug 3, 2014
I just wish someone would come up with some real information, JUST TELL ME ONE KIDS THAT HASN'T GROWN AS A SOCCER PLAYER IN MY 20 YEAR JUST ONE. I totally understand your jealousy, I have asked so many times for some sort of real info facts or anything to support your claims and never once has anyone ever come up with ANYTHING so the more you go then the more nobody cares what you think, just saying don't get mad just saying like it is.
You just want to bad mouth me with innuendo but be able to back it up not only have we added 3 tier 2 players I also landed the of the 3 best athletics I've e ever coach who was playing up and a started on a silver elite team and next week we will have our last tryouts with plenty of girls coming from a team that just dropped out of CSL to fill my one last remaining spots, so 60 might be an understatement.
CSL

Whittier, CA

#4879 Aug 3, 2014
So now we are starting to agree that players developed by others and how you can adjust to their style of play is key as the boys and girls get older. You don't train a team for 5 years anymore. Movement is the norm so you need to train for the season each and every year. By the time you get to the older ages many parents realize it is a waist throwing money away at these high priced clubs. It is nice to see that you are getting high bronze and silver players coming in. Tier 2 seems to be at that level of play from what I can tell.
winning proof

Los Angeles, CA

#4880 Aug 4, 2014
Davis wrote:
I just wish someone would come up with some real information, JUST TELL ME ONE KIDS THAT HASN'T GROWN AS A SOCCER PLAYER IN MY 20 YEAR JUST ONE. I totally understand your jealousy, I have asked so many times for some sort of real info facts or anything to support your claims and never once has anyone ever come up with ANYTHING so the more you go then the more nobody cares what you think, just saying don't get mad just saying like it is.
You just want to bad mouth me with innuendo but be able to back it up not only have we added 3 tier 2 players I also landed the of the 3 best athletics I've e ever coach who was playing up and a started on a silver elite team and next week we will have our last tryouts with plenty of girls coming from a team that just dropped out of CSL to fill my one last remaining spots, so 60 might be an understatement.
Sounds like Bobs very excited about his season and going undefeated. More power to him if he can do it. But if he cant...? he will put his foot in his mouth. Any good tourny's your playing in? be nice to seethis team play a top tier bracket with that talent.You can either request to play top tier or play up a year. Any other team going undefeated aswell at LMSA this fall?
winning proof

Los Angeles, CA

#4881 Aug 4, 2014
I have seen teams that can gather the talent but if you dont get the chemistry correct its a fruitless season. Needless to say we saw it at the world cup level it can surely happen in youth sports. A coach stacks a team with talent but cant win a title? Player problem or coaching problem?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4882 Aug 4, 2014
LMSA Too wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that you really believe your own diluted mind and propaganda. Dispite all the evidence to the contrary.
If any of it were really true you would be winning CSL regular seasons, League Cups, State Cups and any number of higher level competitions.
Lower level championships are just that lower level and don't demonstrate anything except that you can defeat weak teams
Oh, and of course you have shown that you can lose to good teams haven't you
STILL waiting
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4883 Aug 4, 2014
CSL wrote:
So now we are starting to agree that players developed by others and how you can adjust to their style of play is key as the boys and girls get older. You don't train a team for 5 years anymore. Movement is the norm so you need to train for the season each and every year. By the time you get to the older ages many parents realize it is a waist throwing money away at these high priced clubs. It is nice to see that you are getting high bronze and silver players coming in. Tier 2 seems to be at that level of play from what I can tell.
Agree
from my exper the teams that improve the most recruit the best which is something I do poorly
winning proof

Los Angeles, CA

#4884 Aug 4, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
from my exper the teams that improve the most recruit the best which is something I do poorly
The art of Recruiting layes in the offer on the table and what is offered my friend.
History of the coach and team,
Personality a must... you have the first three minutes to make an impacting impression.
CSL

Whittier, CA

#4885 Aug 4, 2014
time for a haircut? just kidding don't get sensitive again.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4886 Aug 4, 2014
CSL wrote:
time for a haircut? just kidding don't get sensitive again.
thats the prize Big Dawg goes undefeated he keeps it any other team goes undefeated they get the pretty little pony tail as their trophy....
LMSA

West Covina, CA

#4887 Aug 5, 2014
Any one know how our forum got moved to Hacienda Hieghts Forum?
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4888 Aug 6, 2014
Wow for a whil the site was having some issues
BOB, any lmsa teams won a tourny this preseason?
It looks like some of the better lmsa teams from lmsa no longer get placed in weaket tourny brackets.
is that because they will be Silver?
so bracketing is Silver and up and all bronze and under?
Snowcone man

Los Angeles, CA

#4889 Aug 6, 2014
Boys LMSA U 14 will be scrimmaging A.C. Brea Premier team, that return from the National Finals in North Carolina tonight 8:00 PM Brea sports complex. Great challeng and experience for the team.
Good luck!
LMSA DAD

Buena Park, CA

#4890 Aug 6, 2014
LMSA wrote:
Wow for a whil the site was having some issues
BOB, any lmsa teams won a tourny this preseason?
It looks like some of the better lmsa teams from lmsa no longer get placed in weaket tourny brackets.
is that because they will be Silver?
so bracketing is Silver and up and all bronze and under?
GU10 was a Finalist in the Anaheim Surf Cup.
lmsa oldtimer

Los Angeles, CA

#4891 Aug 6, 2014
Snowcone man wrote:
Boys LMSA U 14 will be scrimmaging A.C. Brea Premier team, that return from the National Finals in North Carolina tonight 8:00 PM Brea sports complex. Great challeng and experience for the team.
Good luck!
remember a time when this team was told they had no buisness playing any bronze club team during signature days. or ever competing in a class l Tournament.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two critically injured during San Dimas house p... (Jul '09) 2 hr DontactPrivileged 23
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Anonymous 35,082
Where is LMP (Mar '08) Sun Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) Sun Stupidmf 121
News Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber c... Dec 8 The Ghost of Don ... 4
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419
greg alfvregryn Dec 7 erica and billy 1

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages