Davis

Whittier, CA

#4830 Jul 20, 2014
GOALS are to be very hard to obtain and always growing demanding more of us that is what sport is about getting better working hard winning medals, would we be disappointed on what you posted ??? but we wouldn't have made our goal and I'm sure that those that played in the world cup weren't happy -except Brazil- where they finished without the trophy

if it is easy then it's not a goal it's just another day at work, not popping off dude
I have goals with my golf pretty lofty but if just wanted to be a single digit golfer then I would be happy I'm not
I push myself to be the best I can not happy with a snack

NOT my goals are hard to obtained so I have to work hard at them

why would you say what you say unless you have never been a athlete

Dude this is just a place to have fun so chill and enjoy
club lmsa

Bell, CA

#4831 Jul 20, 2014
undefeated?
Bronze LMSA TEAMS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH A CHANCE TO GO UNDEFEATED. Silver teams have peaked they might do well but not dominate. Will there be snowcones Bob?
LM DAD

Rosemead, CA

#4832 Jul 21, 2014
club lmsa wrote:
undefeated?
Bronze LMSA TEAMS ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH A CHANCE TO GO UNDEFEATED. Silver teams have peaked they might do well but not dominate. Will there be snowcones Bob?
What Bronze teams are you referring to?
club lmsa

Bell, CA

#4833 Jul 21, 2014
LM DAD wrote:
<quoted text>
What Bronze teams are you referring to?
Bronze is the bottom of club soccer if your team is good winning in bronze should come easy.Our Silver teams that have ascended to silver now have more competetion and have leveled into a more evenly bracket. LMSA teams in Bronze all have a greater chance to go undefeated then those LMSA teams in Silver.
Get it done Big Dawg!
i like Deanda, Fukijuki, Davis, Coop..... strong contenders for Snowcones.
LMSA

Whittier, CA

#4834 Jul 21, 2014
When your moved up in brackets the weaker teams get filtered down the better filtered up. I think if you are to go undefeated it will most likely be in the Bronze brackets. The higher the Brackets the more the coaching plays a bigger part. In Bronze talented kids can win with average coaching. I Know G14 B13 G11 had great Fall Seasons now if they can win a title in Silver it would be good for the program. IMHO all competetive LMSA teams U10 and younger should be playing Club and backed up by a Signature team, that would be ideal for a stronger Club program. But that again might hurt the Rec program.
LMSA

La Mirada, CA

#4835 Jul 21, 2014
Too bad people don't recognize that no matter what we have LM kids are served.
I agree that we should have Club, Sig and Rec. But only in say U12 and below.
Right now in some divisions we could have that and the Rec program could and would servive
It's not realistic in U13 and above. Just not enough bodies.
No matter what we have LM kids and families are served.
If the BOD really mean it's about offering LM kids options then obviously the more options the better, right ?
Naysayers have been saying LMSA would not survive Sig and we did. And we would not survive Club and we did.

Stop listening to naysayers and move forward to better serve our kids.
LMSA Observer

Buena Park, CA

#4836 Jul 21, 2014
LM DAD wrote:
There's a new picture on the LMSA website with finalst in the Anaheim Surf Tournament. Is that recent?
Yes, that's th gu10 from last weekends tournament.
CSL

Whittier, CA

#4837 Jul 21, 2014
LMSA wrote:
Too bad people don't recognize that no matter what we have LM kids are served.
I agree that we should have Club, Sig and Rec. But only in say U12 and below.
Right now in some divisions we could have that and the Rec program could and would servive
It's not realistic in U13 and above. Just not enough bodies.
No matter what we have LM kids and families are served.
If the BOD really mean it's about offering LM kids options then obviously the more options the better, right ?
Naysayers have been saying LMSA would not survive Sig and we did. And we would not survive Club and we did.
Stop listening to naysayers and move forward to better serve our kids.
Really. 2 teams in all younger age groups. Lets review. BU10-no team, BU11-is there enough to add a signature team. GU9 - Signature no club. BU12 Signature no club, GU11 Signature no club. GU13 signature no club. bu15 signature no club. It looks like one team is more than enough with the level of play based on players interested is staying in LM to play. Maybe in GU10 or GU9 but not in any other age groups can 2 teams be fielded.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4838 Jul 22, 2014
Another naysayer !!!

I say build it and they will come
club lmsa

Whittier, CA

#4839 Jul 22, 2014
Bob
Do you know when the Coast schedule comes out?
LM DAD

Rosemead, CA

#4840 Jul 22, 2014
GU
LMSA wrote:
Another naysayer !!!
I say build it and they will come
Why do you say only the GU9 & GU10?
LM DAD

Rosemead, CA

#4841 Jul 22, 2014
CSL wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. 2 teams in all younger age groups. Lets review. BU10-no team, BU11-is there enough to add a signature team. GU9 - Signature no club. BU12 Signature no club, GU11 Signature no club. GU13 signature no club. bu15 signature no club. It looks like one team is more than enough with the level of play based on players interested is staying in LM to play. Maybe in GU10 or GU9 but not in any other age groups can 2 teams be fielded.
Why do you say only the GU9 & GU10?
davis

Whittier, CA

#4842 Jul 22, 2014
club lmsa wrote:
Bob
Do you know when the Coast schedule comes out?
Last week of Aug
LMSA Too

Los Angeles, CA

#4843 Jul 23, 2014
CSL now has a U8 program.
So we could and should have
Club in b & g U19, U16, U14, U13 U12, U11, U10, U9 & U8
And
sig in U12, U11, U10 & U9
club lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#4844 Jul 23, 2014
LMSA Too wrote:
And
these younger teams miggt need experienced club coaching Big Dawg.....
The passion of coaching sometimes takes its toll and becomes gruelling and tiresome.
Thats why Argentina coach seems to be backing out of the position.
club lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#4845 Jul 23, 2014
Coaching is a dedication and Board position also is work and time consuming job....
yet people will always find the negativity of these volunteers at LMSA.
Big Dawg has always worked hard for LMSA to bring club here. after his team ages out i hope he stays involved.
LMSA Dad

Whittier, CA

#4846 Jul 23, 2014
Any predictions how our club teams will do this Fall?

How about overall?

Last fall we were over 500 as a whole how about this year, even with Silver Bracket teams I think it will be over 500 again.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4847 Jul 23, 2014
LMSA Too wrote:
And
there is/was talk of having u8 sig, personally I would rather have kids play sig until al least U10, so if we had 2 teams maybe then but only one team afterwards, there really isn't any value to have club a u8, also u17 is a very important year for many it is the last showcase year for college coaches, for many, because of birthday dates, if you want to every other year them make it the odd years still don't know whey it is setup up even years until U19 ?? when odd ages/year fits better beyond my pay grade
dreamsnatcher

La Mirada, CA

#4848 Jul 24, 2014
So, did you vote for this schwartza?
club

Santa Fe Springs, CA

#4849 Jul 25, 2014
LMSA Dad wrote:
Any predictions how our club teams will do this Fall?
How about overall?
Last fall we were over 500 as a whole how about this year, even with Silver Bracket teams I think it will be over 500 again.
LMSA Silver win 60 % as a group
LMSA Bronze win 70 % as a group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 1 hr PEE PEE PETE 96
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,597
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 2 hr RoseB1607 2,568
West Covina starts work on $250,000 playground ... 2 hr RoseB1607 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 3 hr carl 1,735
Did You Know Monica Garcia was a Consultant 4 hr BP Resident 2
Napolitano is an Idiot Endorsing a Thief Chacon 4 hr Unbelieveable 1

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 3:37PM PDT

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match

Rowland Heights Jobs

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE