SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4772 Jun 28, 2014
Wow, Xplosion has 14 teams in Sliver or higher.
14 out of 21, 2/3rds of their teams.

Great Job Xplosion.

Looking forward to seeing all the local teams play this Fall.

Have fun everyone.
LM Soccer

Los Angeles, CA

#4773 Jun 29, 2014
No residency Rule biggest factor.....
Give me a break

Los Angeles, CA

#4774 Jun 30, 2014
SoCalSoccer wrote:
Wow, Xplosion has 14 teams in Sliver or higher.
14 out of 21, 2/3rds of their teams.
Great Job Xplosion.
Looking forward to seeing all the local teams play this Fall.
Have fun everyone.
Sorry, but I have to respond to this, lol. Seems more of a "WOW" to me that there are no Gold or Premier teams. No residency rules, yet can't get kids playing at the higher levels. Sorry, but I'm not drinking the Xplosive Koolaid quite yet. Don't get all bragging about how great your club it is until you get someone at a level where they could possibly get a scholarship.
xaysolmsadadx

Covina, CA

#4775 Jul 2, 2014
Give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I have to respond to this, lol. Seems more of a "WOW" to me that there are no Gold or Premier teams. No residency rules, yet can't get kids playing at the higher levels. Sorry, but I'm not drinking the Xplosive Koolaid quite yet. Don't get all bragging about how great your club it is until you get someone at a level where they could possibly get a scholarship.
good point. champion couldn't deliver the goods with his LM all stars that he took with him. if i'm not mistaken most if not all of the boys he had from LM will be freshmen this fall. will they be impact players? most didn't seem to fully develop under his tutelage. a great example of why parents need to invest some time in finding good training for their kid and not - like you say - "drink Koolaid".
LMSA Oldster

Los Angeles, CA

#4776 Jul 2, 2014
xaysolmsadadx wrote:
<quoted text>
good point. champion couldn't deliver the goods with his LM all stars that he took with him. if i'm not mistaken most if not all of the boys he had from LM will be freshmen this fall. will they be impact players? most didn't seem to fully develop under his tutelage. a great example of why parents need to invest some time in finding good training for their kid and not - like you say - "drink Koolaid".
I agree Champion may be a fool, but he is not the one running Xplosion now.
They have amassed some good people over there.
Most are now just embarrassed to have Champion around with his ranting and ignorant comments on the fields.

The other teams win despite how poorly he represents.

And by the way kool-aid is offered all round here, including but most certainly not limited to LMSA
LM Soccer

Los Angeles, CA

#4777 Jul 2, 2014
Champion had a good Run but ended out in Frustration shown by a weak showing in SElite. Yellow cards seemed to have been the result of a high expectation season. Some of aftermath of the Boys weak competitive side was the departure of coaches with players as did Castillo And Gomez. But even now LMSA breaking out of silver becomes harder then breaking out of bronze.
LMSA HAS ONLY A HANDFUL OF IMPACT HIGHER LEVEL PLAYERS THOSE TEAMS COMPETING IN TOP LEVELS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GATHER PLAYERS FROM SORROUNDING CITIES.
LMSA

Whittier, CA

#4778 Jul 2, 2014
Playing Silver is not a bad thing I believe all LMSA teams should be at this level the numbers from Rec soccer should produce the talent to play Silver. Thats with Daddy coaching, it is from here that the two main factors have significant impact. Residency and minimum play time will hinder win loss results, soccer development falls in line with competent coaching. Until you have the full Club Philosophy then LMSA can not consider Gold and Premiere levels its Silver Elite at best. This fall I see LMSA having a better Bronze level season then a better Silver level season.
Reality is no Impact players will return to LMSA because they are playing Gold, Premier or Silver Elite somewhere else already. Who would want to return to Bronze or Silver? We have to keep the Departure to a minumum of the U10 if we want any future hopes of high level soccer.
Champion

Huntington Beach, CA

#4779 Jul 2, 2014
LMSA Oldster wrote:
<quoted text>
Most are now just embarrassed to have Champion around with his ranting and ignorant comments on the fields.
And by the way kool-aid is offered all round here, including but most certainly not limited to LMSA
clueless, for bandwagoner the World Cup is over. Soccer for the devoted like us continues as The Beautiful Game as it has been, but fact is viewership surpassed all other sports. If you took the time to follow XplosionSC middle Boys results, you would have noticed your gossip us just that gossip. Because the Winning Teams had boys from XplosionSC bu14/15 in the Starting 11 (fact)
Club

La Mirada, CA

#4780 Jul 3, 2014
LMSA Oldster wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't agree with you more. He is such an embarrassment.
LM Soccer

South Gate, CA

#4781 Jul 3, 2014
Does He have a team for Fall?
Club

Los Angeles, CA

#4782 Jul 3, 2014
LM Soccer wrote:
Does He have a team for Fall?
I see, he puts in the time and the results have been good for sometime. In Club, if your player doesn't put in the time to learn the soccer skills then they will be past up. All Club coaches go through changes and I am sure his will be no different. Bob, has to continue to grow the program or be put to a vote for new ideas. I guess when you have been in the Coaches seat not all are going to get invited to sit at the table. Soccer needs coaches with knowledge and licenses not the gossip chairpersons
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4783 Jul 3, 2014
I haven't heard anything new, I only heard pay the coach CAN'T against our bylaws anyone care and try to get them changed anyone ?????

I hear start a new club without the restrictions again I ask where and nothing nothing at all just more dreams that can't happen.

I'm still waiting for a complete plan cradle to grave on how to put two teams in at the lower ages NOTHING FROM ANYONE ?????

Easy to just sit back and complain
LMSA future

Los Angeles, CA

#4784 Jul 3, 2014
Davis wrote:
I haven't heard anything new, I only heard pay the coach CAN'T against our bylaws anyone care and try to get them changed anyone ?????
I hear start a new club without the restrictions again I ask where and nothing nothing at all just more dreams that can't happen.
I'm still waiting for a complete plan cradle to grave on how to put two teams in at the lower ages NOTHING FROM ANYONE ?????
Easy to just sit back and complain
Big Dawg Its not gona happen paid coaching, residency rule, minumum playtime, scholership programs and any new Directors...
Unless they make a new Director of complainers.
So this blog needs to come up with a plan or accept what it is.
Davis have you set any list of club teams practicing time and locations so they can be made available to Rcreationalplayers and coaching to come watch age appropriate training it could be helpful....keep that in mind or post it on website.
Plan B

Whittier, CA

#4785 Jul 3, 2014
Join with the new NOCSC, pay for fields In neighboring La Habra, no restrictions. How has the Juventus grown without these restrictions.
1. Keep unpaid coaches. Have them manage the team and if good enough the games.
2. Allow teams to use paid trainers of their choice for training & games.
3. Carry only players that you are willing to play in the game. They will quit the next season anyway.
4. Don't allow teams to carry players that they will never play or rarely play in a game.
5. Change residency for older 11v11 teams to 50/50
6. Don't allow others to choose which trainer is good for your team

Teams that don't win, second guess the coaching. This is happening at Strikers, Rangers, Xplosion and many other clubs in addition to LMSA. Lose and you will be criticized. These winers will be ready to talk about the next coach. Bobby is the king now but next year he may be the next Albert.

If you don't like what you are getting for the money leave. it's that simple.
Club

La Mirada, CA

#4786 Jul 3, 2014
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, he puts in the time and the results have been good for sometime. In Club, if your player doesn't put in the time to learn the soccer skills then they will be past up. All Club coaches go through changes and I am sure his will be no different. Bob, has to continue to grow the program or be put to a vote for new ideas. I guess when you have been in the Coaches seat not all are going to get invited to sit at the table. Soccer needs coaches with knowledge and licenses not the gossip chairpersons
look Champion, or Champion's fan, dont use MY USERNAME;" CLUB" to make it seem as if I support anything you do, because I don't. As I previously stated, you're an embarrassment on every level.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4787 Jul 3, 2014
Plan B wrote:
Join with the new NOCSC, pay for fields In neighboring La Habra, no restrictions. How has the Juventus grown without these restrictions.
1. Keep unpaid coaches. Have them manage tthe team and if good enough the games.
3. Carry only players that you are willing to play in the game. They will quit the next season anyway.
4. Don't allow teams to carry players that they will never play or rarely play in a game.
Teams that don't win, second guess the coaching. This is happening at Strikers, Rangers, Xplosion and many other clubs in addition to LMSA. Lose and you will be criticized. These winers will be ready to talk about the next coach. Bobby is the king now but next year he may be the next Albert.
This is probably Bobby's last season. He always said If he could not win a spot to the higher bracket every season for the boys he would be open to bring in a coach that could. Starting Club at U13 was a late start a few of those that left him are now playing Premiere. Normally at this age teams begin to fade out and just finding enough to make a team locally becomes a task.
LMSA 2

Whittier, CA

#4788 Jul 4, 2014
Players leaving LMSA usually go to local clubs. Very few move very far from home. They are looking for something different. It doesn't mean better but will seem that way for the first year of two. How many of these player that leave individually or as a group are still there after the second season away? Not many. The same movement is happening at all these clubs. Turnover is high, why do you think they recruit heavily. They have to fill the spots of those that leave.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4789 Jul 4, 2014
Agree LMSA teams are comparable to whats offered by the local club teams but without the inflated fees. Agree that if kids are still playing Bronze or Silver after a few seasons its just extra money you have invested. If your child has the talent he will soon be recruited out from there as Premiere players and if the can really be a impact player then all fees get waved.
LMSA

La Mirada, CA

#4790 Jul 4, 2014
Champion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you took the time to follow XplosionSC middle Boys results, you would have noticed your gossip us just that gossip. Because the Winning Teams had boys from XplosionSC bu14/15 in the Starting 11 (fact)
I can't believe you or anyone really pays attention to what Middle Schools do when it comes to soccer. The outcome of that playing circuit has no bearing on anything. Its just means nothing to anyone, even the kids. The teams are such a hodgepodge of players and skills.

Man, you really do need to get a life if you pay attention to middle school soccer match outcomes.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4791 Jul 6, 2014
OK WHICH FIELDS
PLAN ALL GOOD
Plan B wrote:
1. Keep unpaid coaches. Have them manage the team and if good enough the games.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... 1 hr Well Well 11
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 2 hr Gorilla 180
News Bikes, cars struggle to share Coast Highway 2 hr Why waste the Money 1
News Video shows off-duty California cop fire weapon... 4 hr Tony 6
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 6 hr HomothuggiN 2,786
No Deal for Pauline Deal in March election 8 hr LM Resident 12
News Quake: CSULB buildings evacuated; local schools... (Jul '08) 11 hr Ronald 7

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages