Davis

La Habra, CA

#4428 May 11, 2014
EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT MOTHERS DAY
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4429 May 11, 2014
Wishing all the mothers the best on this mothers day.
Sometimes your work and efforts go unthanked.
I know its the dads not putting in all the time to have the kids uniforms clean and the pretty bows....
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !
LMSADad

Los Angeles, CA

#4430 May 11, 2014
Anyone know how many teams moving on from league cup after today?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4431 May 11, 2014
LMSADad wrote:
Anyone know how many teams moving on from league cup after today?
LINK
http://www.schedulesetc.com/soccer/default.as...
LMSA

Whittier, CA

#4432 May 11, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what were the numbers last year compared to the year before
LMSA has had U5 since the beginning. How does one age increase the amount of players when it has always existed. Think about it!
LMSA Club

Whittier, CA

#4433 May 11, 2014
Few Club teams make Semis great job LMSA.
Curious LMSA Fan

Buena Park, CA

#4434 May 11, 2014
LMSA Club wrote:
Few Club teams make Semis great job LMSA.
Which teams are they?
Congrats to LMHS girls

Los Angeles, CA

#4435 May 12, 2014
Great weekend for GU15 Albion-OC team with 6 LMHS freshman players. Won yesterday in overtime after being down 3-0 at the half. What a great comeback in Lancaster. On to the National Cup semifinals this weekend at Rancho Capistrano.
lmsa

La Mirada, CA

#4436 May 12, 2014
Curious LMSA Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which teams are they?
Coop
Leon
DeAnda
Fujioka
I think, don't know where Davis stands.
Congrats

Los Angeles, CA

#4437 May 12, 2014
Congrats to Albion GU15 team! And all the other teams for advancing!
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4438 May 12, 2014
shame it's at 8:00 would love to watch but daughter is walking for her degree @ 8

Field: 05
Game # 263960
Time: 8:00 AM
Arsenal FC GU15 Bowers
Albion SC - OC White

Great job girls
Congrats to LMHS girls wrote:
Great weekend for GU15 Albion-OC team with 6 LMHS freshman players. Won yesterday in overtime after being down 3-0 at the half. What a great comeback in Lancaster. On to the National Cup semifinals this weekend at Rancho Capistrano.
LMSADad

Los Angeles, CA

#4439 May 12, 2014
So if LM highschool freshman y dd they leav Did they play LMSA?
what was reason they left?
sounds like LMSAhas been a exporter of talent and restricted as a importer.
Congrats to LMHS girls

Los Angeles, CA

#4440 May 12, 2014
LMSADad wrote:
<quoted text>
So if LM highschool freshman y dd they leav Did they play LMSA?
what was reason they left?
sounds like LMSAhas been a exporter of talent and restricted as a importer.
They left La Mirada AYSO in U9 to play for America United back in the day. That was when AYSO was at it's low point and it made the decision to leave very easy for them. I am certain that if it was the current situation, they would have stayed with LMSA and played club in U9 instead of leaving.
LMSA Mom

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

#4441 May 12, 2014
I think playing for Albion with a proven coach is a better decision. Playing for a volunteer coach isn't what it is made out to be. Congrats to the LM girls. Keep working hard and learning from great coaches.
LMSA Observer

Santa Ana, CA

#4442 May 12, 2014
LMSA Mom wrote:
I think playing for Albion with a proven coach is a better decision. Playing for a volunteer coach isn't what it is made out to be. Congrats to the LM girls. Keep working hard and learning from great coaches.
You tell them C Fimbres.
lmsa parent

La Puente, CA

#4443 May 12, 2014
Why is de anda's New Gu10 team playing down to gu9 level in tournament?
LMSADad

Los Angeles, CA

#4444 May 12, 2014
<quoted text>
They left La Mirada AYSO in U9 to play for America United back in the day. That was when AYSO was at it's low point and it made the decision to leave very easy for them. I am certain that if it was the current situation, they would have stayed with LMSA and played club in U9 instead of leaving.
great info,
we will soon produce talent out of our program. It wont be overnight either . shame still on the paid coach dilema. There is some exceptional coaching presently at LMSA. that won titles last season. Its a good sign when club players come from Corinthians Rangers Strikers Brea Wolfs for a tryout. The beliefs are they can get same coaching if not better from Daddy coaching and a shot at a title.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4445 May 12, 2014
lmsa parent wrote:
Why is de anda's New Gu10 team playing down to gu9 level in tournament?
Because their U9
Davis

La Habra, CA

#4446 May 12, 2014
LMSA Mom wrote:
Shouldn't you use the name EX lmsa mom, and by the way you didn't have to leave if everything stayed the same as it was last year you would have had the same trainer, isn't that what you really ment to say great trainers lol

Your so funny
LM Dad

Los Angeles, CA

#4447 May 12, 2014
Davis, why is there still an opening for the Boys 04 team? No coach? Not enough players? Are you thinking of taking a 2nd team also?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Nice Phartez 33,676
LOOKING for Green Chiles and who remembers (Sep '06) 9 hr Rvasquez 65
Harry Gets Comforting Sensation 17 hr tellinitlikeitis 3
Pajama Boy Fists Self, Smiles, Screams, Dies (Feb '17) 17 hr Stilson 3
War Zone Between Bassett and La Puente Gangs (Jun '09) 18 hr Fly yung red 66
News Topless club shuts its doors (Mar '08) 18 hr soule 44
history of gangs in west covina (Dec '07) 18 hr Fly yung red 2,816

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages