lmsa info

Los Angeles, CA

#4325 Apr 22, 2014
oh im sure Bob is reading all this, Weve come a long way thanks to Bobs determination for the club side. what will he do after his girls age out?
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4327 Apr 23, 2014
LMSA 2 wrote:
Bob is angling for more power on the Clib side of LMSA.
He finally remembers that if he keeps his mouth shut people can't use what he says against him like in the past.
He has a tendancy to put his foot in his mouth once in awhile.
They deleted my last post I called you an I$$diot I guess that is a word that they look for
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4328 Apr 23, 2014
lmsa info wrote:
oh im sure Bob is reading all this, Weve come a long way thanks to Bobs determination for the club side. what will he do after his girls age out?
Retire
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4329 Apr 23, 2014
parent wrote:
Will the league be offering skills nights or goalie coaching this year?
I believe so thet are working on it now
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4330 Apr 23, 2014
LM Mom wrote:
Bob will LMSA be making any big changes for the fall season?
We are going to watch the residency rule closer we have some issue with the "rec" side
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4331 Apr 23, 2014
LMSA 2 wrote:
Bob is angling for more power on the Clib side of LMSA.
He finally remembers that if he keeps his mouth shut people can't use what he says against him like in the past.
He has a tendancy to put his foot in his mouth once in awhile.
I must have forgot, again I ask what was it that I said was used against me facts please I!!diot
LMSA Dad

Whittier, CA

#4332 Apr 23, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
We are going to watch the residency rule closer we have some issue with the "rec" side
Glad to see Big Dog in "Bite" mode.....lol
I know some Club teams that also have a similar Residency Rule compensate numbers from the Rec programs. I would think city is more about the whole program ratio.
What is it that brings outsiders in to the rec program?. I know the number is very high here. Whittier AYSO, La Habra AYSO, Ways, Norwalk,,Buena Park, Santa Fe Springs etc. all have rec program. For Club its the price and Descent coaching.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4333 Apr 24, 2014
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have forgot, again I ask what was it that I said was used against me facts please I!!diot
Since u forgot already it's a waste of time to remind u of your jaded past isn't it !

But thanks to good people like Don and Brian, who were in the good mind to give u yet another chance 4 years ago.

It must gnaw at your ego a bit to know that only because of the forgiving nature of others u are able to continue doing what u like to do
Go Big Dog

Brea, CA

#4334 Apr 25, 2014
People should layoff Bob. A lot of the changes to LMSA are because of Bob and his efforts.
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#4335 Apr 25, 2014
lets be honest,
Big Dog maybe has rubbed some the wrong way in the past but has done great for what was needed. He fought for what he believed in and got it done. Thats a fighter and determination...people dont bash him!
In his defense sometimes a few toes need to be stepped on to get a vision done. No Harm No Foul. great club teams are developing out of LMSA and great Rec program.
Its also a great job all do on the board and remember its a volunteering position.
Club

Los Angeles, CA

#4336 Apr 27, 2014
LMSA wrote:
So Xplosion will have 3 State Cup - Governors Champions starting Fall.
Great accomplishment
Even though Governor's is the bottom level in Cal South tournaments, State Cup - Presidents and National Cup are where the higher level teams play, it is still worthy of accolades
Bring on those good Silver, Silver Elite, Gold and Premier teams, huh
Yes, Correct. Presidents Cup is where higher level teams play. Today Xplosion GU17 won PRESIDENTS STATE CUP CHAMPIONSHIP. Congratulations!
Spring Coast

Compton, CA

#4337 Apr 27, 2014
schedule out for league cup.
was good learning experience now fall will be the test.
good luck teams..
LMSA BOD

Los Angeles, CA

#4338 Apr 28, 2014
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Correct. Presidents Cup is where higher level teams play. Today Xplosion GU17 won PRESIDENTS STATE CUP CHAMPIONSHIP. Congratulations!
Kudos! I'll give credit where credit is due! Back to back state champs for Xplosion GU17. Governors Bracket Champs in 2013 and Presidents Bracket Champs this year. National Champs next year? Well done ladies, well done!!
Davis

Whittier, CA

#4339 Apr 28, 2014
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
BACK TO BACK GREATJOB
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4340 Apr 29, 2014
So we should see La Serna and Cal Hi go really deep into CIF in Girls Soccer next season.

Great job girls.
Dont Count on it

Marina Del Rey, CA

#4341 Apr 30, 2014
SoCalSoccer wrote:
So we should see La Serna and Cal Hi go really deep into CIF in Girls Soccer next season.
Great job girls.
Lol, I wouldn't go buying your seats for the CIF Championship game quite yet.
Dont Count on it

Marina Del Rey, CA

#4342 Apr 30, 2014
Just ask the LMHS girls
Incorrect

Marina Del Rey, CA

#4343 Apr 30, 2014
Club wrote:
<quoted text>
In GU17, there is no Governors division, so Presidents Cup is NOT where higher level teams play. Sorry. Also, just wondering why the GU15 played down in Governors when they beat a Premier team in League Cup??? Why not play better competition? Or is it just about getting the wins. Just curious
LMSA 6

Whittier, CA

#4344 Apr 30, 2014
I don't blame them. Better to get more games in that go 3 and out in Prez cup. Let them enjoy their championship/
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4345 Apr 30, 2014
Incorrect wrote:
<quoted text>
In GU17, there is no Governors division, so Presidents Cup is NOT where higher level teams play. Sorry. Also, just wondering why the GU15 played down in Governors when they beat a Premier team in League Cup??? Why not play better competition? Or is it just about getting the wins. Just curious
Come on now. These girls U15 worked hard and got a little lucky. But the Championship is well deserved They didn't even win their Bronze Group in 2013.
They played where they should have.
But now they move up. Most likely to Silver but maybe if their lucky Silver Elite.

Great job girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI raids Palm springs city hall 1 hr Red star 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr stewart scott 29,956
News Costa Mesa bans vaping in public parks, regulat... 5 hr informer 2
Tuttle Mentally Disturbed, Just Look at the Lie... 6 hr Baca Fam Bam 14
City Council Meetings are Tuttle's Super Bowl 7 hr Baca Fam Bam 1
Tuttle excited for 1st & 3rd Wednesday's of the... 7 hr Baca Supporter 4
Pacheco Being Dumped for Rodriguez for Council 8 hr Just Wait 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages