SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4124 Feb 16, 2014
Good job Juventus U13 boys. And now their leaving Juventus. Timing was terrible for the Juventus club that's for sure.

And just think the LMSA BU13 team was a much better team. Coulda, shoulda ....

But it just goes to show that in Rec, which is what Cal South considers the Gov's bracket, LMSA and the other local clubs can compete.

Still a very great job boys.
other coach

Los Angeles, CA

#4125 Feb 16, 2014
Makes for a great cross town match, looks as if now Xplosion will have two U13's Boys.

Silver
Silver Elite

Anyone know if Juventus will be having a U14 for Fall? To have had a State Cup Champ would have certainly made a difference in drawing players to their program.
Great for Xplosion bad for Juventus.
LM res-coach

Whittier, CA

#4126 Feb 17, 2014
Congrats to Juventos. LMSA B-00 coulda, woulda, shoulda is now behind us. Looking forward to future matchups with Xplosion. Thanx Juventos, this does confirm my belief and expectation to have reached the final. That would have been an epic match-up...
DAVIS

La Habra, CA

#4127 Feb 17, 2014
SoCalSoccer wrote:
But it just goes to show that in Rec, which is what Cal South considers the Gov's bracket, LMSA and the other local clubs can compete.
Still a very great job boys.
Really cal south considers the govern bracket Rec? Cal south doesn't let by rule Comp teams play in rec brackets that why there are dif classes of tournaments. Understand what you are trying to say but just said very poorly
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4128 Feb 17, 2014
No offense intended, just telling it like it is.
State Cup Gov division is open to all Bronze, tier III, poor performing Silver and Tier II, Sig, Rec All-Star and any AYSO or other Rec program that wants to give it a try

When Cal South was asked about forming a State Cup for recreational teams they answered that that was what State Cup Gov's was for.

Couldn't have put it any plainer
DAVIS

La Habra, CA

#4129 Feb 18, 2014
SoCalSoccer wrote:
No offense intended, just telling it like it is.
State Cup Gov division is open to all Bronze, tier III, poor performing Silver and Tier II, Sig, Rec All-Star and any AYSO or other Rec program that wants to give it a try
When Cal South was asked about forming a State Cup for recreational teams they answered that that was what State Cup Gov's was for.
Couldn't have put it any plainer
the intent is to get more teams playing to make more money. so they needed to make a lower level tournament which they did. So please don't make light of it is still a great accomplishment for those that have success ther yes not like National Cup but still great in it's own right for those players.
Juventus FC

La Mirada, CA

#4130 Feb 18, 2014
Who cares what division it was. It was a Championship.

When AYSO Region 22 was winning Tr-Section AYSO championships back to back to back in the 90's to most in the soccer people in LM it was a big thing.
But to the real youth competitive soccer world it was no big thing.
It was only Rec wasn't it.(Although clubs came looking for talent a lot back then because of those accomplishments)

What matters to the local people is that it was won. Yeah it was rec so what it was an accomplishment that few have matched. No need to puff it up.
Bring on Spring.
DAVIS

La Habra, CA

#4131 Feb 18, 2014
Juventus FC wrote:
Who cares what division it was. It was a Championship.
When AYSO Region 22 was winning Tr-Section AYSO championships back to back to back in the 90's to most in the soccer people in LM it was a big thing.
But to the real youth competitive soccer world it was no big thing.
It was only Rec wasn't it.(Although clubs came looking for talent a lot back then because of those accomplishments)
What matters to the local people is that it was won. Yeah it was rec so what it was an accomplishment that few have matched. No need to puff it up.
Bring on Spring.
Yes it was a big thing Great job
What are you doing

Los Angeles, CA

#4132 Feb 18, 2014
Changing clubs because of raised fees is a poor excuse to leave at this critical age in club.
People, now is the time to be looking to spend more to improve the quality of the training & team for your children as they are getting closer to high school age!!!!(IF your child can play at a higher level)
Keep shopping at Target & WalMart and you'll get what you pay for. If you want a better product, you may have to jump to Macy's & Nordstrom if quality is important to you. If not, good luck with the lateral move. JMHI
Go Albion-OC!!!!
info

Los Angeles, CA

#4133 Feb 18, 2014
So it looks like Juventus got the credit for state cup champs, their picture is on their website.
looks like a whole new team from fall
Juventus/xplosion mix.
Juventus FC

La Mirada, CA

#4134 Feb 18, 2014
Of course it did. The team represents Juventus FC.
Who cares if they leave now. The trophy will always say Juventus and Cal South records will always say Juventus FC.

The xplosion club BU14 team will will have to earn their own titles.
Which isn't likely in Silver or State Cup Presidents next season.

Lets just hope for the kids that this isn't the highest accomplishment is their soccer careers.

Then they will be end up like bob or albert leaving off the past glories of their younger days their whole lives.
What are you doing

Los Angeles, CA

#4135 Feb 18, 2014
Juventus FC wrote:
Of course it did. The team represents Juventus FC.
Who cares if they leave now. The trophy will always say Juventus and Cal South records will always say Juventus FC.
The xplosion club BU14 team will will have to earn their own titles.
Which isn't likely in Silver or State Cup Presidents next season.
Lets just hope for the kids that this isn't the highest accomplishment is their soccer careers.
Then they will be end up like bob or albert leaving off the past glories of their younger days their whole lives.
Bitter?!
Leon B13

Whittier, CA

#4136 Feb 18, 2014
I'm Happy for Ramon. If someone is passionate about the game its him. We have been friends since his days at Whittier, WAYS Signature. His team and players are nothing new to me. As we have worked together in the past with kids. Recently he has found some really good players. With a title even more kids will be interested. It's good for the local programs.
It's a great thing to know LMSA was part of a bracket that had four teams in the round of six-teen and produce the state cup champion from it. What does that say for LMSA we won the Bracket. Spring Season will soon start teams don't stay on top forever kids leave, take other interest's Etc.
I'm not Bitter as I have taken a picture with the trophy already. Disappointed in our showing yes, just makes us work harder. But dont under value the Governors Bracket or make assumptions you know everything about all the teams, If you do and you are a traveling Ref.....please set our scrimmage up and Referee it as you stated your not one or the other team.
Real Ref

Los Angeles, CA

#4137 Feb 18, 2014
Get Albert to ref, he thinks he's as good a ref as they come. sic
juventus

United States

#4138 Feb 18, 2014
Leon B13 wrote:
I'm Happy for Ramon. If someone is passionate about the game its him. We have been friends since his days at Whittier, WAYS Signature. His team and players are nothing new to me. As we have worked together in the past with kids. Recently he has found some really good players. With a title even more kids will be interested. It's good for the local programs.
It's a great thing to know LMSA was part of a bracket that had four teams in the round of six-teen and produce the state cup champion from it. What does that say for LMSA we won the Bracket. Spring Season will soon start teams don't stay on top forever kids leave, take other interest's Etc.
I'm not Bitter as I have taken a picture with the trophy already. Disappointed in our showing yes, just makes us work harder. But dont under value the Governors Bracket or make assumptions you know everything about all the teams, If you do and you are a traveling Ref.....please set our scrimmage up and Referee it as you stated your not one or the other team.
Since your such buddies with Ramon our coach,why dont you pick up the phone and set up a scrimmage yourself. I doubt you will. The patures ate open for soccer year round, so venue shouldnt be an issue.
juventus

United States

#4139 Feb 18, 2014
Typo: *pastures are open year round*
DAVIS

La Habra, CA

#4140 Feb 19, 2014
Juventus FC wrote:
Just simply an A$$$ arren't you
I'll ask again what are you talking about please share with everyone ok
Seriously

Whittier, CA

#4141 Feb 19, 2014
Without Bob who would everyone pick on?
Spring CSL

Van Nuys, CA

#4142 Feb 21, 2014
When will schedules be posted?
Spring game schedule

Van Nuys, CA

#4143 Feb 21, 2014
Will Post Sunday 9pm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,079
Where is LMP (Mar '08) 16 hr Fake 1 percenters 87
why is VLM so disrespected by everyone (Jul '08) 19 hr Stupidmf 121
News Manitoba premier comments on Winnipeg chamber c... Dec 8 The Ghost of Don ... 4
News Citizens arrest 27 day laborers at Rowland Heig... (May '09) Dec 8 la migra 419
greg alfvregryn Dec 7 erica and billy 1
Attention BP staff workers council people verba... Dec 7 Smells like fish 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages