DAVIS

Whittier, CA

#4082 Feb 10, 2014
Really still just love bashing me get over it and move on. ABTW this Ayso diehard is the one who brought Club in so add value or go away
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
Luv it, " rules aren't made to be broken, but when there is a need to make and adjustment ".......
I predict in time an adjustment will be made that will allow paid coaches in the Club side as the evolution of LMSA continues.
We can have our cake and eat it too. Just get rid of some of the AYSO diehards who are holding us back with this "everyone should be a volunteer" or "the rules are made of stone ", AYSO mentality
Go LMSA
DAVIS

Whittier, CA

#4083 Feb 10, 2014
Info LMSA

Whittier, CA

#4084 Feb 10, 2014
Brackets posted on coast website,
Some groups with only two levels a top and bottom group.
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#4085 Feb 10, 2014
My My....welcome all the little fish to the big pond "level 1"
might take some wind out of the sales for LMSA teams this Spring. but to get your respect you have to win it or go to level two.

Good luck ,
De Anda
Coop
Orosco
Leon
info

Los Angeles, CA

#4086 Feb 11, 2014
No Davis in level one?
DAVIS

Whittier, CA

#4087 Feb 11, 2014
info wrote:
No Davis in level one?
Yea don't get it?
Club Coach

Whittier, CA

#4088 Feb 11, 2014
Bob if you feel you have been bracketed incorrectly you can Email Coast. I believe today is the last day. I really dont know if strength and location was their basis or location and second was the strenght? But normally level one has the stronger teams. I recall you had felt your team was going to be cheated for silver even though you had a good third place season.
There is less levels this spring as opposed to past Spring seasons when three levels were the possibilities.
B U12 has a three level group, but for the other four teams in level one from LMSA its a great way to grow for Fall. As Champion has mentioned this is the competetive level Silver and higher.
Anything over 500 for our level one teams is a win in my book.
Seriously

Whittier, CA

#4089 Feb 11, 2014
Spring is rebuilding time for all clubs. Who is staying, who is leaving. Transition time. Let's see what happens.
mom

Rowland Heights, CA

#4090 Feb 11, 2014
Champions team not on Spring Soccer list.anyone no why not?
Seriously

Whittier, CA

#4091 Feb 11, 2014
He has to rebuild also
club$$

Los Angeles, CA

#4092 Feb 12, 2014
Seriously wrote:
Spring is rebuilding time for all clubs. Who is staying, who is leaving. Transition time. Let's see what happens.
Time for kids to test the waters at other clubs as well. Guest a game or two. Time for coaches to recruit players and improve. Get rid of the weakest link or the kid that never comes to practice..
info

Whittier, CA

#4093 Feb 12, 2014
Does he have a team?
Last i heard he didnt have enough kids with talent to make a competetive team.
Now is the time to build a team with weaker players and develope them the way he knows how.
teach them cleaner soccer this time around.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#4094 Feb 12, 2014
info wrote:
Does he have a team?
Last i heard he didnt have enough kids with talent to make a competetive team.
Now is the time to build a team with weaker players and develope them the way he knows how.
teach them cleaner soccer this time around.
Champion is gone. His team should be regulated back to Bronze, if he hopes to have any kind of winning record next season.

It will completely disband by U15 though
In boys the difference between the haves and have nots is too big so most lowere level teams disappear.
other coach

Los Angeles, CA

#4095 Feb 12, 2014
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
Champion is gone. His team should be regulated back to Bronze, if he hopes to have any kind of winning record next season.
It will completely disband by U15 though
In boys the difference between the haves and have nots is too big so most lowere level teams disappear.
then he will go down as a legend in his own mind.....
if you dont have kids waiting to come ovet when spots open up i guess your team or coaching is not in demand.
C Funderburg

Orange, CA

#4096 Feb 12, 2014
info wrote:
Does he have a team?
Last i heard he didnt have enough kids with talent to make a competetive team.
Now is the time to build a team with weaker players and develope them the way he knows how.
teach them cleaner soccer this time around.
He doesn't have a team with talent or a team with weaker player? Are you serious about this comment. That's funny and I just had to respond. I think you need to look at the team. Give me a break! The stupidity of people and the comments they posts. Again don't hide behind your silly name. Come clean and since you know so much about our team it's very easy to figure out who you are. Focus on your child and whatever team bench they sit on. Move on!
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#4097 Feb 12, 2014
Enjoying the comments and the legend continues... The only thing that is different is Yes, no spring csl, why? Its simple, most of the competition for the higher brackets are elsewhere-you know tournaments, competitive leagues spring round robin mini tournaments. Every year that my competitive team was in spring we ended up amongst the top. This spring also has fewer teams. What's the incentive?
Club Coach

Whittier, CA

#4098 Feb 12, 2014
C Funderburg wrote:
<quoted text> He doesn't have a team with talent or a team with weaker player? Are you serious about this comment. That's funny and I just had to respond. I think you need to look at the team. Give me a break! The stupidity of people and the comments they posts. Again don't hide behind your silly name. Come clean and since you know so much about our team it's very easy to figure out who you are. Focus on your child and whatever team bench they sit on. Move on!
Sounds like this is the reason for so many yellow cards in the past season, attitude stemming down from the tree. People can still have opinions that doesn't make them stupid. There is a tarnished record and some coaching eruptions from the past that will always follow that team. My question is if we should worry about our own why would you be interested in a LMSA blog?
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#4099 Feb 12, 2014
Club Coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like this is the reason for so many yellow cards in the past season, attitude stemming down from the tree. People can still have opinions that doesn't make them stupid. There is a tarnished record and some coaching eruptions from the past that will always follow that team. My question is if we should worry about our own why would you be interested in a LMSA blog?
Sounds like you are just a follower, I don't know a passionate proven Coach that just sits idle. You are right about the top of the tree. Even the National USA Head Coach has had his eruption (a World Cup Champion). Many players passed through LMSA as a starting point in case you where wondering the connection. Well now you can get back to gossiping...
LMSA

La Mirada, CA

#4100 Feb 13, 2014
Hey, LMSA will take back champion's team as a Sig or NOCIL team. That way he can go out with a few wins when it disbands in 2016
info

Los Angeles, CA

#4101 Feb 13, 2014
People on champions wagon still fail to accept the teams reputation for what it is....its not only a LMSA blog thing.
If your someone in the club soccer coaching world you know what blog sites we are talking about.
Some clubs first check on card accumulation before accepting a scrimmage.
At 35 cards? No thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 7 hr NOGALES Aves 1,763
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 8 hr O TOWN 1,137
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Trojan 28,494
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) 10 hr oiny 10
La Mirada residential fire causes $10,000 damage 22 hr infirmer 3
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) Fri happy 8
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Fri ugh 24

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rowland Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rowland Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:08 am PST