u13 dad

Laguna Woods, CA

#3762 Dec 15, 2013
LM TOO wrote:
its called freedom of speech
Thank God you have it or someone would be knocking on your door about now.
another discouraging weekend. Anahiem cup.
Now that our team has some respect we no longer are placed in lower brackets.
two tier ll SCDSL teams
and the 14 and 0 top bronze team of Coast.
three ties this weeked
0 to 0 vrs exiles red tier ll SCDSL
1 to 1 vrs falcon panthers Coast bronz West champs
2 to 2 vrs Hawks acadamy tier ll SCDSL
u13 dad

Fontana, CA

#3763 Dec 16, 2013
falcon panthers champion.
3 to 2 over South LA United Acadamy in the Finals
lmsa

Fontana, CA

#3764 Dec 16, 2013
davis is a dumbass wrote:
<quoted text> why is a bod member allowed to post on here by his peers and go of on posters with his rants?
Why is that a bad thing?
1. Its helpful and informative.
2. He can hear what people of the league have to say.
you cant captain a happy cruise ship if you dont know what the passengers want and makes them smile!
lets keep the kindergarden insultes out.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3765 Dec 16, 2013
u13 dad wrote:
<quoted text>
two tier ll SCDSL teams
three ties this weeked
That's not discouraging at all
you tied the eventual champion. That's not bad at all.
Although you should have beaten at least one of those tier 2 teams. SCDSL tier 2 teams aren't that good.
Coach u13

Fontana, CA

#3766 Dec 16, 2013
u13 boys wereBetter then all the teams in our bracket youdont score you loose.
a few mistakes and it costs us.
we dominated evey game the soccer gods are unhappy with us...lately.
CalSouth

Los Angeles, CA

#3767 Dec 16, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year a top bronze team won governors bracket and moved to silver elite
Also last season a team won Gov's and went to Silver. So it's all relative.
Nothing is automatic except relegation.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3768 Dec 16, 2013
Your point is?

BTW it's not cal south is CSL
CalSouth wrote:
<quoted text>
Also last season a team won Gov's and went to Silver. So it's all relative.
Nothing is automatic except relegation.
Silver

Whittier, CA

#3769 Dec 16, 2013
u13 dad wrote:
<quoted text>
two tier ll SCDSL teams
three ties this weeked
So you tied 3 teams that are or will be silver level. Tier II is silver if .500 on the season. So you should considered not trying to jump two levels. You can play up in tournaments. You were an undefeated bronze team so why wouldn't you play the same level? At least you know that you don't belong up two levels.
Coach u13

Fontana, CA

#3770 Dec 17, 2013
Silver wrote:
<quoted text>
So you tied 3 teams that are or will be silver level. Tier II is silver if .500 on the season. So you should considered not trying to jump two levels. You can play up in tournaments. You were an undefeated bronze team so why wouldn't you play the same level? At least you know that you don't belong up two levels.

Silver will be just fine for us.
could we play Silver Elite yes would we be competetive ?who knows doubt it.
In Silver we will grow as we go. We will again be competetive. So this weekend showed me a few things. The best team doesnt always win the tournament. with the tryouts bringing in one or two kids with more speed and talent we will be fine. You will see that up the ladder thats the diference. Speed...cant teach speed.
when we were signature first year we were champs.
when we were bronze first year we are champs.
The record shows.
dont count us out just yet.
tryouts

Hayward, CA

#3771 Dec 17, 2013
Coach u13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver will be just fine for us.
could we play Silver Elite yes would we be competetive ?who knows doubt it.
In Silver we will grow as we go. We will again be competetive. So this weekend showed me a few things. The best team doesnt always win the tournament. with the tryouts bringing in one or two kids with more speed and talent we will be fine. You will see that up the ladder thats the diference. Speed...cant teach speed.
when we were signature first year we were champs.
when we were bronze first year we are champs.
The record shows.
dont count us out just yet.
how many do you have to cut in order to bring in more speed and more skilled players? And im assuming all residency docs are legit. LM isnt that big and rumor has it you have broken the residency Clause in the past. Tell me it aint so.....
Coach u13

La Puente, CA

#3772 Dec 17, 2013
all 15 present players.
im not the Residency patrol.
if i carry 16 i can have 5.
whos to say i have some X LM players returning?
or some present players going elsewhere already
Dont loose sleep over it.
LMSA

La Puente, CA

#3773 Dec 17, 2013
So is the Residency Rule a city or league stipulation?
If its city then you charge extra for outside players,(like Rec)if its league then why are they not looking at The Recreational teams for residency balance?
Juventus is looking for teams their u13 is gone.
No residency Rule there.
I know

La Mirada, CA

#3774 Dec 17, 2013
The City places the residency rule.
High School

Los Angeles, CA

#3775 Dec 17, 2013
The important part of having La Mirada club is for the benefit of La Mirada residents. Without a standard this will not be achieved. We have a good field will come from without a without a standard.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3776 Dec 17, 2013
What kind of standard should we be looking at?
fields aren't enought we must have better coaches, we are losing kids left and right, right now because we don't have the trainers.
tryouts

Hayward, CA

#3777 Dec 17, 2013
Coach u13 wrote:
all 15 present players.
im not the Residency patrol.
if i carry 16 i can have 5.
whos to say i have some X LM players returning?
or some present players going elsewhere already
Dont loose sleep over it.
Its not " loose" its "lose" and boy you sure got defensive Bobby Boy! And if you think that by claiming that you are not the "Residency Patrol", clears you of culpability,you couldn't be more mistaken. Frankly, initially, I didnt believe the rumor, but your defensive reply and manner now has me wondering.
CalSoSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3778 Dec 17, 2013
Davis wrote:
What kind of standard should we be looking at?
fields aren't enought we must have better coaches, we are losing kids left and right, right now because we don't have the trainers.
Boy you are sure speaking with a forked tongue

On one had you talk about how LMSA needs quality trainers/coaches to draw the best players and on the other you get rid of a CIF champion coach because he got a few bucks for his time and hard work
LM Mom

Valley Village, CA

#3779 Dec 17, 2013
I pulled my daughter from LMSA because the LMSA BOD refuses to allow paid coaches or trainers. And I found out we removed the LM HS girls varsity coach bc he took a few bucks from parents already in his program. Talk about burning bridges with the HS program and future players.

No matter if other players play at different high schools to kick out a high school coach in the same city is ridiculous. I understand the bylaws say coaches cannot be paid but come on we pay referees and snackbar employees. Why is the BOD holding all the money? I am not suggesting we pay these coaches $30k a year. But if the coach makes $300 a month who cares? That's $20 a month per player on a team of 15. Sad LMSA has missed a huge opportunity with the club program but lost players and will lose more if they don't adapt.
LMSA thankful

La Puente, CA

#3780 Dec 18, 2013
People will never be happy at the league level and team level.
If its the pay issues, incompetent coaching issues, play time issues, residency issues, lighting issues, field issues, travel issues, referee issues I could go on and on. This Forums negativity never seems to end. Never ever do we encourage or thank the BOD for what they do or have done as volunteers. People so unhappy the way things get done.
If people are bothered by the littlest of things then why do they keep returning to play here.
Ways and AYSO are only five minutes away ACBrea Strikers and Rangers are only a thousand dollar diference jump on it.

Club Coach

La Puente, CA

#3781 Dec 18, 2013
The Club teams keep getting their players with talent recruited and taken or they decide to leave on their own. At the older teams if LMSA doesnt play by the same rules the club teams will keep feeling the negative effects. Recruiting is part of the success that has led the Big Club teams in the area to so many titles.

If non resident players are willing to come and its not affecting La Mirada Kids why not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South El Monte Says No More Ricardo Pacheco 3 min Pacheco Done 1
LMP gang celebrates 31 years (Jun '08) 5 hr Kanalio Indiamuzzie 1,849
U.S. Owes Black People Reparations 6 hr United Snations 1
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 10 hr CAVE 13 SSK 83
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Chosen Traveler 32,404
News Planned power outages today in La Puente and In... (May '10) 15 hr Jayjay 9
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Sep 21 El Jiringas 4,515

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages