HUHMINA HUHMINA

Pico Rivera, CA

#3679 Dec 2, 2013
bu14 is terrible! outscored 19-2 in brea.
stick a fork in that team. wait and see what magic bobby can work with his bronze team. each time you move up, it's exponentially more difficult. good luck.
Davis

Inglewood, CA

#3680 Dec 3, 2013
lmsa wrote:
<quoted text> great to see Champion back....Davis are there any plans to petition the boys u13s to Silver Elite.
or play tier 1 in Spring with the Big Boys?
or will you wait till after state cup?
To early
Each team request a bracket when they turn in Their 2014 application
I think that at 14 premier opens up do jumping two could happen
Coach lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#3681 Dec 3, 2013
HUHMINA HUHMINA wrote:
bu14 is terrible! outscored 19-2 in brea.
stick a fork in that team. wait and see what magic bobby can work with his bronze team. each time you move up, it's exponentially more difficult. good luck.
I think they got carried away with the making of semifinals in Signature. As Davis says they might have wanted a taste of the other level of soccer. For that tast i think it was the sour taste. Leon i believe has a very well balanced team it only gets better and better. Hes been recieving defectors from the area. problem is they cant stay. FunnyAC Brea has the same Residency Rule yet if Residency patrol checked each gold their the team has 1 maybe 2 actual Residents.
WHAT IS THE RESIDENCY RATIO AT LMSA?
jumping two brackets is a big jump they are ready for Silver. They will probably be very competetive there. But in Silver Elite the clubs all are Striving for gold or premiere levels and its very ruthless soccer they will be average to bottom feeders. Enjoy Silver Leon your boys would take a huge blow going two Brackets up toSilver Elite.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#3682 Dec 3, 2013
With U14 opening up premier at 14 a double jump might work out but would need to prove it against those teams in state cup playing the presidents bracket instead of the governors bracket
grapvine daddy

Los Angeles, CA

#3683 Dec 3, 2013
im telling you
heres whats happening for that boys u13 going 14.
Xplosion folded its second team.
Juventus is in limbo. Either they will defect with a few players somewhere who knows?
some striker kids fear that program wont have a home.
all the good playrrs of that bracket jumping ship to the better teams.
Davis eat your herat out .....
hes gona have a gold team..
either with team one outside the city o team two with LMSA.
theres a shake up with a big $ cerritos club. theyr looking for some great payed coaches. I heard the coach with the top teams from Brea might be moving and interviewing some coaches that have impreesed him.
Money talks sometimes
U13 DAD

Whittier, CA

#3684 Dec 3, 2013
We appreciate all that take interest in our team.
Thank you for your support and positive feedback its been a great season. I'm sure where we go from here it will be another good season of developing for the Boys. That's all we ask to be competitive and have a season of growth.
Champion

Los Angeles, CA

#3685 Dec 3, 2013
Enjoying the Varsity(u19) game v. CIF Champs La Serna. LM up. By 1
santa

Los Angeles, CA

#3686 Dec 4, 2013
ok recieved your letters boys and girls the gifts to your coach will be on the sleigh on the night of my run....forget the chimmney...im dealing with an Orosco issue this year please leave the door open. preferably slidding door.
so I have here,
a new red cap
titanium stress free balls
thomas guide of La Mirada
box of tissues
ear plugs
case of high energy drinks
rubber mouth piece
tactical soccer manuel
and a watch...set to 20 minutes ahead of time!
free residency pass
enjoy your xmas kids
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#3687 Dec 4, 2013
santa wrote:
ok recieved your letters boys and girls the gifts to your coach will be on the sleigh on the night of my run....forget the chimmney...im dealing with an Orosco issue this year please leave the door open. preferably slidding door.
so I have here,
a new red cap
titanium stress free balls
thomas guide of La Mirada
box of tissues
ear plugs
case of high energy drinks
rubber mouth piece
tactical soccer manuel
and a watch...set to 20 minutes ahead of time!
free residency pass
enjoy your xmas kids
Epic!
you left out slippers....
Davis

Whittier, CA

#3688 Dec 4, 2013
Watched both girls jv and var play yesterday looks like lm is going to be great for a long time
lmhsparent

United States

#3689 Dec 4, 2013
Davis wrote:
Watched both girls jv and var play yesterday looks like lm is going to be great for a long time
are frosh team and jv team one in the same? If not, how do they differ?
LMSA Clive

Los Angeles, CA

#3690 Dec 4, 2013
Davis wrote:
yeah you were seen in the luxury box with non other then Gomez!
Albert

Whittier, CA

#3691 Dec 4, 2013
LMSA Clive wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah you were seen in the luxury box with non other then Gomez!
I really liked the later time. Its more support for the Soccer Program and the parking has alot more cars. I have always been a huge supporter: Volunteer, Coach, Referee and Soccer Dad.
agree with longevity of Girls Soccer in LMHS. They have a real chance to make Girls CIF Champions
Easy to understand

Concord, CA

#3692 Dec 4, 2013
Davis wrote:
And u let that Varsity coach slip through LMSA's hands.
Just so u could have carte blanche over the older girls in your U16 division.

All high school teams have a collection of rec (LMSA/AYSO) and club players. It takes someone special to get them to gel into a championship caliber series of teams. For the last few years LMHS has a CIF and several Suburban leagues championships.

LMSA's lose.
Davis

Whittier, CA

#3693 Dec 4, 2013
lmhsparent wrote:
<quoted text>are frosh team and jv team one in the same? If not, how do they differ?
Two dif team dif players dif coaches
SoCalSoccer

Concord, CA

#3694 Dec 4, 2013
Albert wrote:
<quoted text>
I really liked the later time. Its more support for the Soccer Program and the parking has alot more cars. I have always been a huge supporter: Volunteer, Coach, Referee and Soccer Dad.
agree with longevity of Girls Soccer in LMHS. They have a real chance to make Girls CIF Champions
So Albert, I see your Boys 14 team will be demoted down to Silver from SE.

30 disciplinary points, that must be a record.

Oh, and by the way Bu15 will be even harder.
I don't think you'll survive as a team after u15.
Since I a sure you will be demoted again after that.

But hey now that your buddy, buddies with Davis Mayberry he'll give u the G19 team
Albert

Whittier, CA

#3695 Dec 4, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
So Albert, I see your Boys 14 team will be demoted down to Silver from SE.
30 disciplinary points, that must be a record.
Oh, and by the way Bu15 will be even harder.
I don't think you'll survive as a team after u15.
Since I a sure you will be demoted again after that.
But hey now that your buddy, buddies with Davis
Mayberry he'll give u the G19 team
Thats the beauty of Our #1 Sport Soccer--you never know what's next. The only thing is that my pause button occurred after 4 yrs all the way up to S.Elite level from Rec. A Beautiful Soccer rise indeed. But I am sure Champion always is working on a new idea for our #1 Sport Soccer/And his Team... To be continued...
LMSA old timer

Whittier, CA

#3696 Dec 4, 2013
Its been a good run for that boys Xplosion team. They made it to the Silver elite level. As fast as the rise was the fall. I see the same rise happening with maybe the boys U13 and the Boys U10 Signature team their potential is there. Keeping the kids from jumping ship is essential now. Albert would have never been able to move that team at LMSA, Residency rule and minumum play time (not that he cared about the second) hinders all true LMSA Club teams. Or the Board would have never put up with the sideline antics. Think twice before you begin offering Teams.
SRC

Long Beach, CA

#3697 Dec 4, 2013
All these posts and not one mentions a real reason to bash lmsa or it's coaches. Lmsa is providing a service for a very small community, that is very large in its competitive sports. Lmsa is fairing very well for its self for its first season as a club program. Like any club program there will always be changes.
Face it we all want our kids to go to div 1 colleges, premiere, ecnl, us soccer national training centers, odp.
lmhsparent

Los Angeles, CA

#3698 Dec 4, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Two dif team dif players dif coaches
I kind of figured that! are any of your u15 girls frosh or JV or Varsity?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Water or not? 2 hr Clinton Harris 1
Latinos in California lag a far behinda in coll... 9 hr Natasha 1
Tuttle's Man Crush 10 hr All Crazy 9
Pastor Robert 'the Godfather' Schuller Charged 12 hr Left Clefty 3
'Maternity tourism' witness held after trying t... Apr 28 Mothly 2
News Woman in birth tourism case arrested Apr 25 ky man 1
News Gang member held in shooting of 9-year-old (Oct '09) Apr 11 Talhotblond 45
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE