Rodney King

Whittier, CA

#3340 Oct 21, 2013
Cant we all get along?...Please!.......Please?
We need to set aside and look past the bad blood left behind and begin a new chapter. yes our friend burned a few bridges behind him, but no longer is he coaching at LMSA. He is pulling the trigger on himself. When the dust settles what of him?
Amateur

Los Angeles, CA

#3341 Oct 21, 2013
If he is no longer coaching in LMSA, then stay off the LMSA blog. Although it does make it more interesting when he does post here.
curious

San Diego, CA

#3342 Oct 21, 2013
Davis wrote:
Glad to hear from you Albert hope all is well-
Yes my record of 3 cards/yellows is far behind your 30 something, walked into that one didn't you. That number you can have, at Lmsa we wouldn't let that happen we would have replaced the coach way before then.
I have no idea of records you are talking about?
If we finished behind the Gu15 Xplosion then we finish behind them, and if it will make you feel better I take FULL responsibility for the team conduct and loses as well, what's the point you are trying to make?
A few weeks ago you posted that your game vs Implosion was cancelled. Has it been rescheduled?
Boys2000

San Diego, CA

#3343 Oct 21, 2013
Boys u13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great day for our boys, this team is just begining to play my system. These kids have the talent to go SElite.
Yeah last season we were signature....now can talk silver future for us. wow not lost or tied all season....Weak Bracket or not i cant remeber last tbYime we lost to a Bronze team im proud of this team. I dont bracket the teams....if i cant coach them to SElite.The team is all yours to try. And yes i will earn our way up.
if you take first in the standings, will you petition to go silver elite in the fall of 2014?
LMSA Parent

Valley Village, CA

#3344 Oct 21, 2013
Bob,
When and how can new club coaches apply for the spring season? I think the GU12 team needs a new coach badly.
u13 coach leon

Los Angeles, CA

#3345 Oct 21, 2013
Boys2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you take first in the standings, will you petition to go silver elite in the fall of 2014?
what we have is proabably one of the best Bronze teams in coast. Can we compete in Silver elite bracket? Big jump this team doesnt have the speed yet to play it and be a dominant factor.Can we build a competetive Silver team? I believe yes. will possibly play tier 1 in spring in prep for Silver brackets 2014. Lets see how league cup goes and state cup goes. then they can petition but i wont be
asking for it. They take all this in consideration before
theyjump u that much. League Cup is the great test to
test your true talent vrs higher brackets. If buy chance we make second round. We will be playing a gold and a Silver team its all big name teams from high level brackets.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3346 Oct 21, 2013
G14 has already won their group in League Cup.
On to the 2nd round.
2 middle of the pack silver elite teams.
G14 has a great chance to get to the 3rd round.

Good luck girls.
LMSA parent

Los Angeles, CA

#3347 Oct 21, 2013
Great job moving on to the second round!
From here on in it only becomes more of a challenge to keep winning. We're all Cinderella stories after the first round.
Go girls!
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#3348 Oct 22, 2013
LMSA parent wrote:
Great job moving on to the second round!
From here on in it only becomes more of a challenge to keep winning. We're all Cinderella stories after the first round.
Go girls!
There are other age teams that willl be playing Benton field for first round of League Cup. Great help to LMSAteams as opposed to driving to Timbuckto. No excuses in first round......
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3349 Oct 22, 2013
This Sunday nooon at berhinger
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago you posted that your game vs Implosion was cancelled. Has it been rescheduled?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3350 Oct 22, 2013
If you are interested in a team send me an email
LMSA Parent wrote:
Bob,
When and how can new club coaches apply for the spring season? I think the GU12 team needs a new coach badly.
possible club parent

Los Angeles, CA

#3351 Oct 22, 2013

How truthful will tryouts be for outsiders to make a team thats established and parents have " clicked " together? Based on talent they should take a place of a weaker player on the team.

How many players can aLMSA club team carry?

Does being on the Fall team guarantee you a spot on Spring team?

Please advise,
Boys2000

Mooresville, NC

#3352 Oct 22, 2013
u13 coach leon wrote:
<quoted text>
what we have is proabably one of the best Bronze teams in coast. Can we compete in Silver elite bracket? Big jump this team doesnt have the speed yet to play it and be a dominant factor.Can we build a competetive Silver team? I believe yes. will possibly play tier 1 in spring in prep for Silver brackets 2014. Lets see how league cup goes and state cup goes. then they can petition but i wont be
asking for it. They take all this in consideration before
theyjump u that much. League Cup is the great test to
test your true talent vrs higher brackets. If buy chance we make second round. We will be playing a gold and a Silver team its all big name teams from high level brackets.
Tier 1??? So youre playing in SCDL in Spring and back to CSL in Fall 2014?
LMSA

Los Angeles, CA

#3353 Oct 22, 2013
Boys2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tier 1??? So youre playing in SCDL in Spring and back to CSL in Fall 2014?
Coast League in Spring normally plays a three Tier grouping. Similar to SCDSL.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3354 Oct 22, 2013
I pretty sure you can request a "upper" bracket for spring in CSL
Snowcones or Corn

Whittier, CA

#3355 Oct 22, 2013
Only Gu14 and Gu15 teams have silver teams in their first round. Other teams have all bronze so that should help them advance. Time for Gu12 & 13 to show what they use to be able to do. Good luck, step it up, put on the ear plugs and play your game. Coaches, shhhhhh! let them play.
Absence of Malice

Corona, CA

#3356 Oct 22, 2013
Boys u13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another great day for our boys, this team is just begining to play my system. These kids have the talent to go SElite.
Yeah last season we were signature....now can talk silver future for us. wow not lost or tied all season....Weak Bracket or not i cant remeber last time we lost to a Bronze team im proud of this team. I dont bracket the teams....if i cant coach them to SElite.The team is all yours to try. And yes i will earn our way up.
Bobby, you are up against it. By this age, kids expecting to competed fort spots in HS should already be beyond Bronze. Your success will only leave your better ones ripe for poaching or looking for greener pastures. Your passion is admirable, but LMSA's foot dragging regarding club teams has left the cupboard dry at this age group. Why not consider working your system at a younger age group?
Confucius

Los Angeles, CA

#3357 Oct 23, 2013
LMSA wrote:
Tell that to Daddy U13 boys and U14 girls. Paid non daddy coaches dont come with a guarantee for development and wins.
Not all X Soccer players are Sterile,
some have children and coach them for the love of the game and not the money.....
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3358 Oct 23, 2013
I'm such a loser with all the distractions I missed giving the GU14 their earned prop's for advancing thru the first round of LC.

GU19 that forfeited their games?

Good luck to the rest of us
Snowcone man

Los Angeles, CA

#3359 Oct 23, 2013
Davis wrote:
I'm such a loser with all the distractions I missed giving the GU14 their earned prop's for advancing thru the first round of LC.
GU19 that forfeited their games?
Good luck to the rest of us
COOP...
Make it to next round i will have Pizza delivered to your next practice!
You can do it Big Coach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor coming back to be police chief 3 hr Pucker Time 1
News Girl who came to U.S. illegally can't get loans (May '10) 7 hr Patrick 3,254
East Side Dukes (Jan '10) 12 hr Esd 144
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Short pharts 32,919
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News Rowland Heights man working as tutor for Santa ... Apr 18 Georgia Levin 2
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan '17 SoCalNative 19

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages