GirlsU40

Whittier, CA

#3320 Oct 19, 2013
mommy coaches are better than daddy coaches.
Snowcone Man

Los Angeles, CA

#3321 Oct 19, 2013
Great Day of Soccer and challenging soccer aswell...great weather to keep the snowcones frozen for B13 and G14.
The only to last undefeated teams. B13 has a rough day and hands full. few starters out w injuries from playing those clean teams from my norwalk rout. Lick your chops Coop what flavor
I prefere soccer mommies over mommy coaches....
Snowcones or Corn

Whittier, CA

#3322 Oct 19, 2013
GU13 and GU12 lost key players after last season. One of those coaches is one of those coaches who have played and is struggling. The other one will not stop at anything to learn better methods to training and coaching. But you have to be able to keep those key players or be able to replace them with those who try out.

So having a coach who played at a high level is not the answer in one of these situations. Some times you need to know how to get the most out of the players that you have without them being afraid to make a mistake and get yelled at. The game is a learning experience every step of the way.

So 4 of those other under achieving coaches are 24-2-2 in league and you are blasting them? Seriously what are you drinking? Any of these other clubs will take that. The first year gu10 team playing silver is unusual and played the first round at .500.

if you have an issue with a particular team speak about that team. But everything else is working.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3323 Oct 19, 2013
You sound like bob in the old days. Every time he lost it was ether the refs fault of he just didn't have the talent.
Those are all excuses.(By the way bob isn't like that any more, who would have guess.)

Those 2 teams followed the advise of the coaches. Even though they knew nothing about club they convinced their parents to take their girls club.

These teams poor performance is directly on the shoulders of the coaches who obviously had no real clue as to what was involved and the level of play necessary to compete at the club level.
wow

Downey, CA

#3324 Oct 20, 2013
I heard GU12 coach tried something different today, and look what happened.
LMSA OBSERVER

Buena Park, CA

#3325 Oct 20, 2013
wow wrote:
I heard GU12 coach tried something different today, and look what happened.
You didn't hear it from anyone!!! You were there at the game. So don't say "You heard".
who cares

Downey, CA

#3326 Oct 20, 2013
What difference does it make,the kids won and its been a long time coming
LMSA OBSERVER

Buena Park, CA

#3327 Oct 20, 2013
who cares wrote:
What difference does it make,the kids won and its been a long time coming
Your right the kids won. But the only loser today is you for being negative. So if you really care about the kids be more supportive and stop criticizing coaches.
Club parent

Los Angeles, CA

#3328 Oct 20, 2013
Is it true some of these silver bound LMSA TEAMS. Are breaking out of weak bronze bracvkets. Is LMSA going to be able to draw the better players to make a run for higher then Silver brackets. Is the coaching at LMSA capable of developing teams to break out of silver? im not talking gifted levels such as Gu19 and Gu10's
Davis

Los Angeles, CA

#3329 Oct 20, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
You sound like bob in the old days. Every time he lost it was ether the refs fault of he just didn't have the talent.
Ok smarty tell me when I ever did that real stuff not that stuff you made up just once tell the truth
I'm so tired of you lying to us stand up and tell when just once the truth it would be nice for someone to have facts not the stuff on Alice I W
PLEASE JUST ONCE BRING SOME REAL FACTS NOT YOUR BS
YOU DONT COACH AND HAVE NO IDEA
Boys u13

Los Angeles, CA

#3330 Oct 20, 2013
Club parent wrote:
Is it true some of these silver bound LMSA TEAMS. Are breaking out of weak bronze bracvkets. Is LMSA going to be able to draw the better players to make a run for higher then Silver brackets. Is the coaching at LMSA capable of developing teams to break out of silver? im not talking gifted levels such as Gu19 and Gu10's
Another great day for our boys, this team is just begining to play my system. These kids have the talent to go SElite.
Yeah last season we were signature....now can talk silver future for us. wow not lost or tied all season....Weak Bracket or not i cant remeber last time we lost to a Bronze team im proud of this team. I dont bracket the teams....if i cant coach them to SElite.The team is all yours to try. And yes i will earn our way up.
LM Parent

La Mirada, CA

#3331 Oct 20, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok smarty tell me when I ever did that real stuff not that stuff you made up just once tell the truth
I'm so tired of you lying to us stand up and tell when just once the truth it would be nice for someone to have facts not the stuff on Alice I W
PLEASE JUST ONCE BRING SOME REAL FACTS NOT YOUR BS
YOU DONT COACH AND HAVE NO IDEA
So your defending Albert and his parents now, Davis ??
Convicted

Los Angeles, CA

#3332 Oct 21, 2013
30 accumulated cards for our friend Mr. Gomez?

Our entire lmsa Club Program doesn't even have close to half of that. CSL will be implementing some harsh penalties on this B14 team of his. I Believe the poor guy is over his head and team is stuggling to win. His erogance has finally caught up to the lad.
Davis

Los Angeles, CA

#3333 Oct 21, 2013
LM Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
So your defending Albert and his parents now, Davis ??
No he dug his own grave
It's comments about me with no facts to support claims
Just jealous people
BARACK HUSSEIN

Covina, CA

#3334 Oct 21, 2013
For those of us who had the (dis)pleasure of deling with Al since his early days at LMSA, this is nothing new. "Whatever it takes to win." "If I'm not caught it's not cheating." were/are his mottos.
Families are ready to jump ship during transfer period.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3335 Oct 21, 2013
Just an observation teams doing well don't give up a lot of goals
confucius

Los Angeles, CA

#3336 Oct 21, 2013
Davis wrote:
Just an observation teams doing well don't give up a lot of goals
In youth soccer you need to be able to give up a goal and win with two or more or there is no team balance. Great defense will always win over a great offense. Worst you can ever do is tie if you never allow a goal.
XplosionSC

Whittier, CA

#3337 Oct 21, 2013
Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
No he dug his own grave
It's comments about me with no facts to support claims
Just jealous people
Hi Bob, when I have something to say, I will. Don't add me to your circus. I left a long time ago with the best record. Your record still behind mine. I will say this you with Facts unlike many. Your team will be behind XplosionSC in your bracket like you are now. Albert
What a joke

Los Angeles, CA

#3338 Oct 21, 2013
30 Accumulated Cards = No control of your team, your players, your parents, yourself. You forget that a coach is also supposed to teach sportsmanship and character? Or is it all about wins and losses with 13 year olds.
College coaches will be looking at a players skill & character, not their win loss record in CSL at U14. Looks like others won't have to be concerned with your players taking away scholarships from them.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3339 Oct 21, 2013
Glad to hear from you Albert hope all is well-

Yes my record of 3 cards/yellows is far behind your 30 something, walked into that one didn't you. That number you can have, at Lmsa we wouldn't let that happen we would have replaced the coach way before then.

I have no idea of records you are talking about?

If we finished behind the Gu15 Xplosion then we finish behind them, and if it will make you feel better I take FULL responsibility for the team conduct and loses as well, what's the point you are trying to make?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
were his all the og sgv taggers at (Dec '07) 4 hr PRENT ONER KRH 1,054
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 34,850
News 7-Year-Old Shot In Anaheim (Oct '14) 5 hr Christie Taylor 6
News Hundreds March In Anaheim, Demand Arrest Of LAP... (Feb '17) 6 hr Christie Taylor 23
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... (May '15) 9 hr Christie Taylor 3
Baldwin Park Officials being investigated on Ca... 17 hr Stop Corruption 1
News Udani re-sentenced to 2 years for sexual battery (May '10) Wed Stoppedbeingafraid 14

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages