lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#3159 Oct 1, 2013
Does anyone know who owns the portable lights at Benton? In A few weeks with the change of time they might come in handy for the fields that have no lights.
club$$

Los Angeles, CA

#3160 Oct 1, 2013
lmsa wrote:
Does anyone know who owns the portable lights at Benton? In A few weeks with the change of time they might come in handy for the fields that have no lights.
LMSA does... Bought them last year... The BOD actually do look ahead, and want YOUR kids to have a fun soccer experience, contrary to what all of the complainers say or think.
huh

Downey, CA

#3161 Oct 1, 2013
Then how come we all dont know about the lights. I only see one team under them.
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#3162 Oct 1, 2013
Silly little person.
Nobody else practices after 715pm + when the lights are needed
Find something else to complain about.
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#3163 Oct 1, 2013
bronze wrote:
bobby is the winner. two more teams fall for the first time. I bet a lot of other club teams would like to have said that. 4-5 games without losing.
Nope, B13 and G14 are still undefeated. Last 2 standing.
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#3164 Oct 1, 2013
lmsa wrote:
Its great to see some of the teams doing very well. But some of them are not. Will they continue in coast? To keep the minimum teams required in coast hopefully the promotion of the better teams from signature will occur.
LMSA has worked hard to bring club it would be a shame to loose club now.
Sorry to disagree but all the teams are doing ok.
Still early in the season but nobody is in the cellar.

G10, with 1 win is still only 4 points out of 2nd
(Very tough Silver bracket, if they had went to Bronze would probably have run the table. Applaud them for choosing to play the better completion )
G11 only 4 points out of 1st
Both teams still in the hunt

G14, G15 & B13 on top of their and in command of their own destiny.

G12 & 13 & 19 will probably end up in the lower middle of their groups.

But totally not bad for a 1st year club program.
Snowcone Man

Whittier, CA

#3165 Oct 1, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, B13 and G14 are still undefeated. Last 2 standing.
This week will be a great challenge for these two undefeated teams. Putting that snowcone at risk. Both teams playing good second place teams in their brackets. Boys U13 just improving as they go will be playing two games. Girls U14 this weekend might just be looking at melted syrup lets hope they pull this one out this weekend.
And now there are two!
GO LMSA all teams good luck!
huh

Downey, CA

#3166 Oct 1, 2013
SoCalSoccer wrote:
Silly little person.
Nobody else practices after 715pm + when the lights are needed
Find something else to complain about.
Let me see if Silly Little Person gets this right...big goofy looking guy comes turns on lights, the team practices, big goofy looking guy turns lights off. Everyone goes home. No complaints, just observations but Im sure that will all change when time changes.
bronze

Whittier, CA

#3167 Oct 1, 2013
Fall is not the issue with lights. The biggest problem is Feb. and March for spring soccer. That is when they will come in handy. LMSA loses all other fields to softball and baseball. Right now we still have Behringer and Los Coyotes with lights. Behringer is full but Los Coyotes has lots of green grass and high tides.
Snowcones or Corn

Whittier, CA

#3168 Oct 1, 2013
Snowcone Man wrote:
<quoted text>
This week will be a great challenge for these two undefeated teams. Putting that snowcone at risk. Both teams playing good second place teams in their brackets. Boys U13 just improving as they go will be playing two games. Girls U14 this weekend might just be looking at melted syrup lets hope they pull this one out this weekend.
And now there are two!
GO LMSA all teams good luck!
Snow cones from the corn guy at Benton on Sunday. Traveling snack bar in a wood cart. He will be there for the winner. BU13 has a bye the following week, heard they are scrimmaging a recreational team from Brea instead.
Snowcone man

Baldwin Park, CA

#3169 Oct 2, 2013
Snowcones or Corn wrote:
<quoted text>
Snow cones from the corn guy at Benton on Sunday. Traveling snack bar in a wood cart. He will be there for the winner. BU13 has a bye the following week, heard they are scrimmaging a recreational team from Brea instead.
Boys snowcone melts tonight vrs AC Brea Gold Team.
there last two scrimmages Brea have won 13 to 0 and 9 to 0.
for a tie against this team that will be promoted to premiere I will hold the snow cone till league play saturday.
LM Resident

La Mirada, CA

#3170 Oct 2, 2013
Snowcone man wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys snowcone melts tonight vrs AC Brea Gold Team.
there last two scrimmages Brea have won 13 to 0 and 9 to 0.
for a tie against this team that will be promoted to premiere I will hold the snow cone till league play saturday.
Playing a friendly against the AC Brea B13 Gold team doesn't count toward the Snow Cone race. Only the Bronze CSL league race matters.

Smart coach, playing a high quality team like the Brea team.
Shows his boys the skills they will need to advance to a higher
level. And teaches them to play at a higher level.
That AC Brea team will be in Premier next season, its tearing up the Gold Division its playing in.

Both B13 and G14 will win this weekend. And G15 with one lose may still get back into the race if the other faulter. One lose may still win a CSL Division Championship.
other coach

Los Angeles, CA

#3171 Oct 2, 2013
Dont let the Director know about the scrimmage. Big Dawg, might talk u out of playing with that level....
Score doesnt matter its a learning lesson......
Hes not a believer of scrimmages as much as others...So
Hush....let us know how it goes keep it Respectable.
walter white

Covina, CA

#3172 Oct 3, 2013
when you really think about it, doubtful that any player learns much from a Bronze-looking-at-Gold standpoint. if the game is a rout, kids are frustrated and few will take anything positive from it. most are too immature to take it as a learning experience. it is the coach's ego that has the most to gain. he has nothing to lose and if his team somehow keeps it close, he will puff out his chest and tell all who will listen, "See what MY team did."
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3174 Oct 3, 2013
Just found out last night that Scott M. from AYSO days was killed a few days ago. Even though he push some the wrong way nobody deserves to die early. RIP
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3175 Oct 3, 2013
BTW who would have though we would be having this discussion about who is the last undefeated team standing or winning their club bracket just a short time ago. Lets please remember this is our first year and we are doing great and learning a lot.
From what I see we will continue to supply our younger teams with great athletes.
LM Resident

La Mirada, CA

#3176 Oct 3, 2013
I am really sad and sorry to hear about Scott.
He was opinionated and strong-willed, yes, as are most of us who take the time to volunteer. Especially in the old AYSO days.
But he was a good father to his girls and fought hard for them when he felt the need.
God Rest his soul, and take care of his family.
Soccer Dad

Orange, CA

#3177 Oct 3, 2013
How did Scott M pass away?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3178 Oct 3, 2013
I was told that he was struck by a car while working
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3179 Oct 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 min Not who you think 34,449
Why do illegals bitch about the US 4 hr Not a stupid slop... 2
La Puente Mayor John Solis Councilman By Day, C... (Feb '12) 4 hr XXXX 14
News Divided Santa Ana City council appoints new cit... 9 hr Richard 1
News Father says softball team run unfairly (Apr '10) Fri Did U Fart 197
News 3 Stabbed in KKK Rally in Anaheim (Feb '16) Fri Machete 12
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... Thu tellinitlikeitis 2

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages