new coah

Los Angeles, CA

#3055 Sep 13, 2013
my guess would be if i dont see anyone showing up after me im the last. Is there a game scheduler who could email or if the referees field schduale works unless club side is using outside referees...
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3056 Sep 13, 2013
new coah wrote:
my guess would be if i dont see anyone showing up after me im the last. Is there a game scheduler who could email or if the referees field schduale works unless club side is using outside referees...
The are, and so are NOCIL games
lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#3057 Sep 14, 2013
Another winning weekend for ourTribe. Great to see us running with the big dogs. Although its still earlywe are way above 500. And stirring the interest of outside club players. Few kids could be looking to move over if we finish well. .anyone have rentals to move these kids in to..lol..
Retention

Whittier, CA

#3058 Sep 15, 2013
I heard there is coach that has a dorm they can use.
lmsa observer

Carson, CA

#3059 Sep 16, 2013
I see a few teams on top of the brackets. A few teams still running with their undefeated record holding up in coast still. Boys u13 over xplosion sunday no Gomez in sight! G15 play them this weekend....Get'em "Big Cheese"
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3060 Sep 16, 2013
Boring everyone on vacation??
Wrong

Marina Del Rey, CA

#3061 Sep 16, 2013
other coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Every coach that has ever put a team on the field has one objective. To Win! Win for himself the kids the parents the league. We are fans , we wear the colors the logos cheer for our side to score for what? Yes so that they win. The word is not Ego its pride. when teams dont win, its not the parents that get blamed. Or the kids that get blamed. It all falls back on coaching. Look at Mexico National team you dont win you get fired. The win is the reward of how much your willing to invest.
Heck a lot of coaches and parents would strongly disagree with this post. Depends on what your goal is for your kid or team. High School, College... Is there one High School or College coach who gives a crap what a players/teams record was in U9-U15? Nope!
They care about how that player was DEVELOPED in those crucial learning years. If you're watching MLB, NBA, or NFL, you want your team to win. If you're on the sidelines wanting your kid to win OVER develop as a player, you have the wrong agenda IMO. Sorry but you're opening sentence is way off. Many coaches are in it to win, but many are in it for the kids too. I am surprised I am the first to call you on it. I hope you don't coach my kid.
New on Board

La Mirada, CA

#3062 Sep 16, 2013
lmsa observer wrote:
I see a few teams on top of the brackets. A few teams still running with their undefeated record holding up in coast still. Boys u13 over xplosion sunday no Gomez in sight! G15 play them this weekend....Get'em "Big Cheese"
He was there at the U19 Girls game. Kissing up to the G Varsity LM coach.
And making an a** of himself on the touch line as usual.

By the way all the Club teams won at home this weekend, except G19 who tied. Great home effort. LMSA refs did good.
Question

Whittier, CA

#3063 Sep 16, 2013
What should the role of assistant coach be? I notice alot of older teams dont have one,i think thats better. To have two coaches on side line is too much, ours is taking over.
FYI

Whittier, CA

#3064 Sep 16, 2013
Heard the GU10 team played hard against the Eagles this weekend. Great job by the coach and the girls for playing hard. Way to go Warriors.
new club parent

Whittier, CA

#3065 Sep 16, 2013
New on Board wrote:
<quoted text>
He was there at the U19 Girls game. Kissing up to the G Varsity LM coach.
And making an a** of himself on the touch line as usual.
By the way all the Club teams won at home this weekend, except G19 who tied. Great home effort. LMSA refs did good.
its official your an idiot but you are in the gossip blog. You wouldn't know what a good ref was...
lmsa observer

La Mirada, CA

#3066 Sep 16, 2013
All teams played hard, the young talent is inmense At LMSA. We have the stable to produce great players and teams through proper development. Some of the outside training is paying off. Five of the club teams still undefeated, who will be last team to go down ?....I think it will be the U[.=&^}}@_. Survey Says.....? I have to say G15 having a good showing and surprising a few bloggers (only from the posts in the past). G15, G11, G14, G19, and B13 Still undefeated keep it up!
Davis, Orosco, Coop, Leon, Christianson. STAND FIRM. Last man standing should get a free snow cone....on the house.
lmsa club parent

Los Angeles, CA

#3067 Sep 16, 2013
Do all teams that finish first in their bracket get mooved up or are there weak brakets in bronze that dont? Can a bad team out of bronze get dropped out? i heard in state cup bronze winners can go straight to silver elite?
G 14 last team standing.
LMSA class 2013

Los Angeles, CA

#3068 Sep 17, 2013
lmsa observer wrote:
All teams played hard, the young talent is inmense At LMSA. We have the stable to produce great players and teams through proper development. Some of the outside training is paying off. Five of the club teams still undefeated, who will be last team to go down ?....I think it will be the U[.=&^}}@_. Survey Says.....? I have to say G15 having a good showing and surprising a few bloggers (only from the posts in the past). G15, G11, G14, G19, and B13 Still undefeated keep it up!
Davis, Orosco, Coop, Leon, Christianson. STAND FIRM. Last man standing should get a free snow cone....on the house.
I WANT A FREE SNOW CONE!
two of the coaches standing are from the "who is the best coach at LMSA" poll.
Davis Get your snow cone..... Orosco light on the syrup...
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3069 Sep 17, 2013
Funny stuff-
CSL wouldn't claim to have a weak bracket so the top two would get promoted, if they choose to.
You heard wrong about state cup, when teams submit their requests for bracketing next year they will list their achievements, CSL priority is league play first Csl league cup next then there are others state cup and spring cup is something but if you win the governors not much to move up. Explosion GU16 won their bronze bracket last year and moved to silver elite, there is no bronze so they really just moved up one bracket like they should have, silver is the lowest @ GU17

Teams don't get dropped because they are bad, money talks

BTW I go for Ruben
grappvine

Los Angeles, CA

#3070 Sep 17, 2013
I herd xplosion might be in talks of a merger or being taken over some disarray at the top. To many chiefs not enough indians?
They dont serve sugar free snow cones Ruben. Sorry.
Coop G14...pick your flavor.
Its all in fun i hope they all get one !
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3071 Sep 17, 2013
The BU13 is my pick. They play some great soccer.
But Ruben and Bob's teams are close behind.

I will say if Bob's girls can beat the Xplosion G15 (not the Black team)then Bob wins hands down.
That Xplosion team is great. Went deep into State Cup, won a few summer tournaments. Its really strong. But Bob's girls should give them good game. Its on Oct 13th.
Too bad the game is at the Xplosion field. To small for a U15 game. And they only play once, so everything will be on the table.
But it promises to have fireworks. Hope the refs are good.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3072 Sep 17, 2013
Oh and the refs for all the club games are provided by a CalSouth Ref Association, not LMSA
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3073 Sep 17, 2013
On a side note, champion's B14 team is gonna get his butt handed to him this weekend. Playing 2 very good Silver Elite teams. No way they have the horses to win.
Interested to see how many cards champion's team gets. Everyone knows how bad champion's team is when it loses. With him as coach it isn't surprising.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3074 Sep 17, 2013
Please don't mention the poll I'm so mad at my mom for not voting more LOL
I hope we live up to your prediction lots of issues with team HOMEWORK and priorities,
I'm I hold the snow cone for Ruben to pour the syrup on for him or is he giving me a diet snow cone?
LMSA class 2013 wrote:
<quoted text>
I WANT A FREE SNOW CONE!
two of the coaches standing are from the "who is the best coach at LMSA" poll.
Davis Get your snow cone..... Orosco light on the syrup...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 min Bruin For Life 28,502
18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 12 hr NOGALES Aves 1,763
Santa Ana jury convicts two men of gang-related... (Jul '07) 12 hr O TOWN 1,137
Keeping La Mirada Cool (Dec '09) 14 hr oiny 10
La Mirada residential fire causes $10,000 damage Sat infirmer 3
SLAYER Guitarist, Jeff Hanneman, Passes Away At 49 (May '13) Fri happy 8
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Fri ugh 24

Rowland Heights News Video

Rowland Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rowland Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE