Davis

Inglewood, CA

#3037 Sep 10, 2013
Like I said before it's all about the money and not about development- and if you think it's something else then explain why it's not. I like the fact that teams earn they way in CSL not having the DOC deciding on who plays where that smells of politics period and we all know what happens there. I think the idea of having parents on one side and the teams on another could be good, so that's the two differences between the two leagues oh also scdsl doesn't keep score below u10 anything else to add.
We have played two tier 2 team beat one lost 2-1 to another so the comp it the same, the game is played the same, the rules of the game are the same except that Lmsa does believe that everyone plays, isn't that more about true devolvement? if scdsl wanted to really be about devolvement then why wouldn't they limit team sizes so that everyone play's, no because it about money.

it is simple don't hide behind we are better because we have development in our name, the game between the lines is the same
Davis

Inglewood, CA

#3038 Sep 10, 2013
Tell me something i don't know about the league
FYI wrote:
<quoted text> trust me there is know beef because LMSA didn't play SCDSL, it's the fact of Davis always talking smack about a league he knows nothing about.
714soccerdad

Placentia, CA

#3039 Sep 10, 2013
Davis wrote:
Tell me something i don't know about the league
<quoted text>
"Your right I know little about scdsl.
I forgot one thing scdsl lets ayso teams in, ball in your court."

Who said those gems?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3040 Sep 10, 2013
Me, and ?
Enlighten me please won't you
714soccerdad wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your right I know little about scdsl.
I forgot one thing scdsl lets ayso teams in, ball in your court."
Who said those gems?
714soccerdad

Placentia, CA

#3041 Sep 10, 2013
Davis wrote:
Me, and ?
Enlighten me please won't you
<quoted text>
You said both.

So in your own words, " I know little about scdsl" but then you ask the following "Tell me something i don't know about the league"

Then you continue bash the SCDSL when you admittedly "know little about SCDSL"
Why is that?

Davis

La Habra, CA

#3042 Sep 10, 2013
Dude please tell me something I don't know or what I am wrong about, with supporting info not just copy and paste from the home page?
Come to find out I know more then I thought I did OPPS'. Why are you defending it so much without any rhetorical information. I have said before if you take the development out of it's name then it wouldn't be misleading. You haven't answered any of my questions just my comment that I found out I was wrong OPPS.
Apogees for that. you haven't in anyway been able to say that anything I said not true, the program is about making money, club first, team next, and player last.
Lets put it out there what don't I know about the league? Teach me I'll listen.
LMSA PARENT

Covina, CA

#3043 Sep 10, 2013
soccer mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct..the price is around $700.00 for a year. Maybe I misunderstood or was misinformed but that is a lot of money to spend on "signature" teams. The GU9 girls are good enough to play club level but for some reason are playing in a "glorified" rec. league and the parents are expected to fork over $700.00 a year for that!?!
So how do you know the GU9 are good enough to play at club level? Are you a soccer coach? Please explain your reasoning?
Coach club

Los Angeles, CA

#3044 Sep 11, 2013
Before we start recruiting and asking playerswith talent to come to LMSA any chance of residency rule being TWEEKED a bit? at least for older teams. If local kids are dropped to make way for outside kids how will the LM parents feel knowing this? But still staying w in lmsa residency rule. If a kid has played club and is dropped he will find a new club. He wont play Rec..kids dont regress to lower soccer. If theses lmsa teams dont do well where are they going to find the greay players for them to play better? Rec ?.... nothing left there. unless u bring jergen klingsmen to develop them...but even then hes a strategist of soccer not a weeday trainer.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3045 Sep 11, 2013
Don't think so, we don't want to drop LM kids for outsiders
But you can always ask
Coach club

West Covina, CA

#3046 Sep 12, 2013
lmsa wrote:
i believe all teams won, but one team out of club?
Majority won including signature. Not bad! any team run up the score? oh yeah its ok now at this level.I saw a team in a bracket from another cityloose 13 t 0 and 14 t 1 on sunday how fun is that....

teams that get beat that badley deserve it. They should have not taken a Rec team in to a club league. If they loose like that to multiple teams then plain and simple. Theyr a terrible talentless team. But if that team that beat them badly us beating all the teams by that margin then obviously we have a new team that should have been or will jump higher on the ladder. Word on good coaches Ego....its true! But parents on bad teams have the issues. When teams Win the coaches get the respect for time work knowledge of the game there. If theyr winning theyr developing. No parents come back from a 6 to 0 loss. happy saying but my son is developing and coachs lacks ego keeps him from winning. stay in Rec. then. I have two tasks on my agenda develop what i have and move a bracket up everyseason. Egos are not only for coaches,,,,players and families we all want to win....
other coach

Los Angeles, CA

#3047 Sep 12, 2013
Coach club wrote:
<quoted text>
teams that get beat that badley deserve it. They should have not taken a Rec team in to a club league. If they loose like that to multiple teams then plain and simple. Theyr a terrible talentless team. But if that team that beat them badly us beating all the teams by that margin then obviously we have a new team that should have been or will jump higher on the ladder. Word on good coaches Ego....its true! But parents on bad teams have the issues. When teams Win the coaches get the respect for time work knowledge of the game there. If theyr winning theyr developing. No parents come back from a 6 to 0 loss. happy saying but my son is developing and coachs lacks ego keeps him from winning. stay in Rec. then. I have two tasks on my agenda develop what i have and move a bracket up everyseason. Egos are not only for coaches, coach,,,players and families we all want to win....
Every coach that has ever put a team on the field has one objective. To Win! Win for himself the kids the parents the league. We are fans , we wear the colors the logos cheer for our side to score for what? Yes so that they win. The word is not Ego its pride. when teams dont win, its not the parents that get blamed. Or the kids that get blamed. It all falls back on coaching. Look at Mexico National team you dont win you get fired. The win is the reward of how much your willing to invest.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3048 Sep 12, 2013
In CSL winning is the only thing. In order to move up you must be 1st or 2nd in your bracket. That's just how it is.
And this is not Rec, so the score may be lopsided or close, that also is just how it is. If someone make a big deal out of a team that wins by a lopsided score go back to Rec.
Bottom line, LMSA will do OK, most likely win more than lose. And as I said before I predict at least 2 if not 3 will be promoted to Silver. And the 2 Silver teams will stay Siver.(For the GU19 Silver Elite is the lowest bracket in that age group, so that's a gimme for them to stay.)

So by next Fall LMSA should have 4 Silver teams.
Not bad for a small club.
new coah

Los Angeles, CA

#3049 Sep 13, 2013
im wondering how do we know we are the last game and need to take nets and flags back to storage?
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3050 Sep 13, 2013
Great question first or last, let me run it by the bod to come up with an answer
Nets

Foothill Ranch, CA

#3051 Sep 13, 2013
new coah wrote:
im wondering how do we know we are the last game and need to take nets and flags back to storage?
LMSA Games: Pull up the schedule and enter your field number in the location drop down menu and it will list games for that field by date. Or check the ref schedule.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#3052 Sep 13, 2013
that doesn't work, we have teams that aren't part of the lmsa scheduling program
Nets wrote:
<quoted text>
LMSA Games: Pull up the schedule and enter your field number in the location drop down menu and it will list games for that field by date. Or check the ref schedule.
bronze

Los Angeles, CA

#3053 Sep 13, 2013
And they don't have schedules
Retention

Whittier, CA

#3054 Sep 13, 2013
De nice. What team? Rec or other?
new coah

Los Angeles, CA

#3055 Sep 13, 2013
my guess would be if i dont see anyone showing up after me im the last. Is there a game scheduler who could email or if the referees field schduale works unless club side is using outside referees...
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#3056 Sep 13, 2013
new coah wrote:
my guess would be if i dont see anyone showing up after me im the last. Is there a game scheduler who could email or if the referees field schduale works unless club side is using outside referees...
The are, and so are NOCIL games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xanies bar, Blues, oc's molly Addyis weed 45 min backintheday 2
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Trojan 32,718
News 18 La Puente gang members arrested (Jan '08) 20 hr Joe escandon 1,802
News Man stabbed by gang members (Feb '09) Sat Rene Rio 182
News Baldwin Park man charged with attempted murder Sat Rene Rio 1
News Reputed gang leader from Rowland Heights among ... (Apr '10) Jan 6 SoCalNative 19
News 5.1-Magnitude Quake Strikes La Habra An Hour Af... (Mar '14) Dec 27 TalCeck Thize Mul... 3

Rowland Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages