LMSA Parent

Buena Park, CA

#2753 Aug 4, 2013
Don't forget the girls U9 team. They didn't give up a goal the whole tournament. They won 1 and tied 2.
lmsa

La Mirada, CA

#2754 Aug 4, 2013
But GU9 didn't make it out of pool play.
No cigar here. but nice effort.

Whereas GU10 took Silver in the SC Athletic (Irvine) Showcase.
And GU14 is playing, as I type, in the Final.
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2755 Aug 4, 2013
u13 boys out.
needed to beat Real So Cal. from SCDSL tier one. Lost
3 to 1 to go to finals
Real So Cal tournament winners.
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2756 Aug 4, 2013
LMSA Parent wrote:
Don't forget the girls U9 team. They didn't give up a goal the whole tournament. They won 1 and tied 2.
sorry where did they play?
the need for a website tournment info post on LMSA website..
LMSA Parent

Buena Park, CA

#2757 Aug 4, 2013
off to the races wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry where did they play?
the need for a website tournment info post on LMSA website..
They played in the SC Showcase also.
LMSA Parent

Buena Park, CA

#2758 Aug 4, 2013
lmsa wrote:
But GU9 didn't make it out of pool play.
No cigar here. but nice effort.
Whereas GU10 took Silver in the SC Athletic (Irvine) Showcase.
And GU14 is playing, as I type, in the Final.
Your right. They didn't make out of there group. This was their first 3 games this group of girls has played together. They did really well by not allowing a single goal against them. So expect this team to only get better.
off to the races

Los Angeles, CA

#2759 Aug 4, 2013
so four female teams and one boys team were competing at tournys this weekend then.?
all teams did well some exceptional. No team blown out! eat your words skeptic.
lmsa

La Mirada, CA

#2760 Aug 4, 2013
LMSA Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. They didn't make out of there group. This was their first 3 games this group of girls has played together. They did really well by not allowing a single goal against them. So expect this team to only get better.
Wait a minute, isn't this the GU9 team that is going straight to CSL Silver?
If it is and you got your info wrong, then they have been playing together ALL Spring, and even won a Spring Cup Bracket.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2761 Aug 4, 2013
JUSA's Signature Tourney starts next weekend.
Why is only one (1) LMSA Sig team participating

This is exactly the type of tournament that our Sig teams should play in. They are good enough to win these things.

Come on Jeff, Joe, Jesse and Jose get on the ball.
The season starts in 4 weeks.
SoCalSoccer

La Mirada, CA

#2762 Aug 4, 2013

LA MIRADA SOCCER G99 SC Athletic Showcase Tournament Champions in the "B" group.

Great Job Tim C and girls.
LMSA Fall Season

La Mirada, CA

#2763 Aug 4, 2013
lmsa wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is and you got your info wrong, then they have been playing together ALL Spring, and even won a Spring Cup Bracket.
gu10 is silver
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#2764 Aug 4, 2013
Yeah the G9 that played in Dpring and did great is now G10
So the present G9 is in Sig and did very will in a club tounament. All things considered they did great.
You should have also played in the JUSA one.

It would have really showed you where your team development is amongst your so called equals.

If this teams continues to move in a positive direction it will be ready for club in Spring.
believer of lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2765 Aug 4, 2013
lmsa four of the teams will be finishing top three places of their groups in Coast.
heard it here first!
eat your wordMr LMSA SKEPTIC....
PS and no other team undet 500...
allstar dad

Los Angeles, CA

#2767 Aug 5, 2013
Are you kidding me?
four teams ? Dont make me laugh! they all will, be tops upcoming season.In all honesty LMSA suffered prior to offering club, we lost a ton of talented players i know of one team that lost about half its team because club wasnt offered. It was a matter of time had most kids waited around our teams would be even stronger. thats why our youth teams need to get the tools needed early in. League offers skills night . players should have open training with older teams.goalie coach provided by the league. weekend conditioning group runs at the regional park.
Davis

La Habra, CA

#2768 Aug 5, 2013
What a great showing for Lmsa, great job teams
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#2769 Aug 5, 2013
allstar dad wrote:
Are you kidding me?
four teams ? Dont make me laugh! they all will, be tops upcoming season.In all honesty LMSA suffered prior to offering club, we lost a ton of talented players i know of one team that lost about half its team because club wasnt offered. It was a matter of time had most kids waited around our teams would be even stronger. thats why our youth teams need to get the tools needed early in. League offers skills night . players should have open training with older teams.goalie coach provided by the league. weekend conditioning group runs at the regional park.
Yeah, we are all allowed to dream.
One, maybe two will do good. Most will stay at about even wins vs losses.
One or two will be in the cellar with 1 or 2 wins.

That is how it is In. Club.
LMSA Parent

Buena Park, CA

#2770 Aug 5, 2013
lmsa wrote:
<quoted text>
No that's the GU10 team.
believer of lmsa

Los Angeles, CA

#2771 Aug 5, 2013
so lmsa will not have any team go undefeated either? i dont see aweak team i see454 average but not weak....
SoCalSoccer

Los Angeles, CA

#2772 Aug 6, 2013
Agree, there are no weak LMSA teams. The weakest one was the BU14, but they pulled out and went back to Sig. Wise move.

LMSA will do no better and no worse than any Club. Some teams will do quite well. Most will be average.
Good luck everyone.
club coach

Whittier, CA

#2773 Aug 6, 2013
Thank you all for your support for our club program. Also those that will hopefully have a new opinion when they see that LMSA is just as good as the club teams in the area. For those that are not in the mix and do not follow the teams its hard to be positive. Our scrimmage scores are respectable our tournament results are respectable. The hard work being put in will payoff soon. I expect great things out of my team and nothing less. By the time AC Brea tournament roles around all teams should be ready for league. The hardest job is to keep the good teams consistent. where most teams will finish tournament play.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rowland Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) 1 hr CVUSD Watch 71
The Letter of Harassment and Physical Abuse by ... 4 hr BK Baca 16
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Trojan 32,289
Lenet Pacheco and Ricardo Pacheco BIg fight in ... 8 hr BK Baca 3
Abuse Of ADA 9 hr America lover 1
Tuttle is BP's version of Donald Trump (Jul '15) 11 hr The Facts 17
ssk gangsters (Jan '13) 11 hr El Jiringas 65
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rowland Heights Mortgages